Guess the TV Quote

I got this idea from Icedhope's Guess the Movie Quote thread so check out that Thread. Anyway the only rules is that your Quote has to be from a TV series. It can be anything from Cartoons to Dramas to anything that's on TV. Once someone has guessed what TV series the quote is from then they can pick a Quote for everyone else to guess. So I'll start.

''Evil beware we have waffles''

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Teen Titans?
    "Can I have $3.50.?"
    "$3.50.!"
    "D*** IT MONSTER!!!"
  • edited August 2012
    South Park

"Hug me brother!"
  • edited August 2012
    Drake & Josh

''Stop watching this show!!!!''

''I don't think their listening.''
  • edited August 2012
    Can’t find out.

“Why are you wearing skinny jeans?”

“’Cause they make me look sexy."
  • edited August 2012
    Noname215 wrote: »
    Can’t find out.

1. You're not supposed to "find out". If you have to use Google to guess the quote, you're not supposed to guess.

2. You're supposed to give other people time to guess the quote. Unless the thread has been sitting stagnant for a few days, you're not supposed to advance the game without guessing the quote.
  • edited August 2012
    1. You're not supposed to "find out". If you have to use Google to guess the quote, you're not supposed to guess.

2. You're supposed to give other people time to guess the quote. Unless the thread has been sitting stagnant for a few days, you're not supposed to advance the game without guessing the quote.

Thanks for explaining this Guru :)
  • edited August 2012
    The answer was Teen Titans.

''Dance with me Lois Dance the Dance of life!''
  • edited August 2012
    Family Guy.

"I've drawn you a bath, sir."
  • edited August 2012
    I'm going to guess Batman but that's just a guess.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm going to guess Batman but that's just a guess.

A good guess, throw your quote up there.
    bath.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    Let’s try this again.

• edited August 2012
    Noname it's not your turn and i don't think anyone will answer you until you actally GUESS the right quote which is why this thread is called GUESS the TV quote.

Anyway my Quote: (Walks out of room) Guard: Something Wrong? Guard 2:Nope

Edit:I forgot to mention you can use quotes from TV movies based on animated series such as Batman Mask Of the Phantasm & Family Guy Stewie Griffin the Untold Story. Also Noname i think you should read Guru's post from earlier.
  • edited November 2012
    It's been a while so i'll just do another quote.

''Don't have a cow man''
  • edited November 2012
    The Simpsons.

• edited March 2013
    Well its been a very long time since the last quote and no one has guessed Noname's quote so i'll say another quote to get this going again.

''Sir there is one thing i am not and that sir is a idiot and sir there's one i thing i am and that's an idiot''
  • edited May 2013
    can i reply
  • edited May 2013

good explaining
Sign in to comment in this discussion.