edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
I was just wondering where the Sam and Max avatars are? :D All I see on there are some (great) wallpapers! Even the URL of the page is screaming out for some avatars! :D

Also, why don't you update this soundtrack page to tell fans about the Sam and Max soundtrack available in your store? I know, I'm a genius. ;)

Comments

• edited August 2007
    I made my avatar. :) Ok, actually I just edited it from a Hit the Road screenshot from Google Images... But, yes, it would be nice if they added some Telltale avatars someday.
  • edited August 2007
    I took mine from a picture I drew. Nifty, eh?
  • edited August 2007
    I did some, a long time ago...

conroy_bumpus.png

sam120.png

max120.png

(thanks to SCUMMVM :))
  • edited August 2007
    Wow, I love those second two! May I use them?
  • edited August 2007
    Wow, I love those second two! May I use them?

Please do, I only did screenshots, rebuild sam's arm and made them alpha :)
  • edited August 2007
    Oh, I've forgot where I found my avatar...well, it's nice, right? :D

Telletale, give us avatars!!!
  • edited August 2007
    I'll have to find use for these somewhere!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    We always meant to do a set of avatars for Sam & Max, but never got to it. You guys have come up with some good ones, though. Hey... if we just posted yours, we wouldn't have to make any ourselves... :D

Everyone post your best Sam & Max avatars in this thread, and maybe we'll steal them for our website!
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    We always meant to do a set of avatars for Sam & Max, but never got to it. You guys have come up with some good ones, though. Hey... if we just posted yours, we wouldn't have to make any ourselves... :D

Everyone post your best Sam & Max avatars in this thread, and maybe we'll steal them for our website!

I like the complete disregard of political correctness.
    I'm not even sure if I was sarcastic in that last sentence, either.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    What, stealing borrowing our fans' avatars isn't politically correct?

I'm not ashamed. :p
  • edited August 2007
    Yohmi wrote: »
    Please do, I only did screenshots, rebuild sam's arm and made them alpha :)

Great, thanks!
  • edited August 2007
    Mystinsun wrote: »
    Oh, I've forgot where I found my avatar...well, it's nice, right? :D
    It's the logo used on this T-shirt, but the colours are a bit off... :confused:

Anyway, here's an avatar I ripped off from the Sam & Max web comic... maybe I'll do some more of that stealing borrowing paying homage.

sammax.jpg
  • edited August 2007
    I'm marginally better at drawing Max than Sam, so this is what I chugged out as an avatar for anyone who wants it.

63w9w1w

I've got an unhealthy fixation with everything I draw on PC being aliased, so that's my excuse for it being a bit rough around the edges.
  • edited August 2007
    Some more avatars from the comic:
    (if you want to use 'em, please host them yourself!)

av1.png av2.png av3.png
    av4.png av5.png
  • edited August 2007
    Here's one I took from the Sam & Max page and modified it in paint
    w103971706.bmp
    Could use some resizing
  • edited August 2007
    Some more avatars, all taken from the web comic:

snmavatar01.png snmavatar02.png snmavatar03.png snmavatar04.png snmavatar05.png snmavatar06.png snmavatar07.png snmavatar08.png snmavatar09.png snmavatar10.png snmavatar11.png snmavatar12.png snmavatar13.png snmavatar14.png snmavatar15.png snmavatar16.png snmavatar17.png snmavatar18.png snmavatar19.png snmavatar20.png snmavatar21.png snmavatar22.png snmavatar23.png
  • edited August 2007
    Wow! That's alota avatars, Haggis!
  • edited August 2007
    savesamandmaxaavatargood.gif smicon91.jpg smicon94.jpgsmicon95.jpgsmicon96.jpg
    smicon93.jpgsmicon5.jpg
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    max1.jpg
  • edited August 2007
    Be nice if you made the size of the avatars a little bigger then what we can use now.
    If my screen was 640x480 they would be great. :(
  • edited August 2007
    Candle wrote: »
    Be nice if you made the size of the avatars a little bigger then what we can use now.
    If my screen was 640x480 they would be great. :(

Yeah, 100x100 avatars would be nice.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    They have to also fit in the navbar area. Next time we do a site design cleanup, I'll try to build in space for 10-20px larger squares. I think it's 50x50 right now - I'll try to go 60x60 or 70x70.
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    They have to also fit in the navbar area. Next time we do a site design cleanup, I'll try to build in space for 10-20px larger squares. I think it's 50x50 right now - I'll try to go 60x60 or 70x70.
    that would be better , thanks.
  • edited September 2007
    Sam & Max Avatars:
    3dsamjz9.jpg3dmaxhv4.jpgsybilft4.jpgboscoqr6.jpghughblisswg0.jpg
    peepersal8.jpgspecsmm4.jpgwhizzerus0.jpgjimmytooteethyy1.jpgcurtcr7.jpg

I made them for Adventure Gamers, but you can use them too :p
  • edited September 2007
    4mjgwb6.png4zmhkbb.png5x97byq.png4pvqd5s.png4madcfa.png6g02lgz.png4p3qij7.png53ojbiu.png
    66nehp4.png66kc9ef.png4much9l.png52bgga9.png

Ditto.
  • edited September 2007
    LuigiHann, nice work on the Soda Poppers.
    I like the green Max avatar, Harald.
  • edited September 2007
    Who needs Sam and Max when you have Secret Agent Lemming of the British Dental Assocation !
  • edited September 2007
    I have a book for an avatar...did a beetle chew a hole through it again...? *Sigh* Time to get the duct tape...

These are a lot of cool avatars, though. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.