Merchandise Request

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
Soooo...any chance of seeing a poster of the "Impeach President Max: US out of the Dakotas" from the second half of the series in the store? I'd really like to clutter my walls with quality yet slightly enigmatic Sam and Max goods.

Comments

• edited August 2007
    YES! I want! I also want more max for president merch. Bumper stickers, shirts, buttons and badges. Everything!
  • edited August 2007
    Almost to the point of mockery?
  • edited August 2007
    A 'Sam & Max Poster Pack' would be kind of cool. With posters... in the pack.... yeah!
  • edited August 2007
    And don't forget the ever much needed Max plushie.
  • edited August 2007
    Sam and Max Office Action figure playset, with action enabled Desoto.
  • edited August 2007
    I posted on the subject of future merchandise sometime back, but AdamG managed to kill that thread.

http://telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35805&postcount=28

The gist of my post was, an adorable set of Sam & Max Plushies, a hard cover edition of Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway, and a copy of Sam & Max Season Two. :D
  • edited August 2007
    Who else wants the official S&M plush boxing glove.. for those times you need to beat the zombie trance out of someone. .. (maybe a keychain instead XD)

Also would love to see the paper bad hand puppets in printable pdf format.. and jake common that would be rockin easy :P
  • edited August 2007
    I'm all for actions figures. Sam & Max should come together, and the same with the Soda Poppers. Bosco, Sybil and Jimmy would be fun too.
  • edited August 2007
    I back action figures. It'd be cool to line them along the top of my monitor.
  • edited August 2007
    I'd so buy them and put them on my shelf with my gargoyles and my nbc replicas.. whooo. the freelance police take on goliath and co for gratuitous property damage and taking the law into their own hands when that's their forte

One day, one day i'll realise i'm too old to play with dolls.. heh
  • edited August 2007
    I really want a giant Max Toy! I would probably cost a lot but I would save! Also Maybe a Max Cusion?
  • edited August 2007
    xChri5x wrote: »
    I'm all for actions figures. Sam & Max should come together, and the same with the Soda Poppers. Bosco, Sybil and Jimmy would be fun too.
    I'd prefer Sam&Max plush dolls, not too big, about 10cm or so, easy to rest on a monitor or something and not intruding desk space. Or even just little figurines would do so you could set them around your office/wherever you work
  • edited August 2007
    backslash wrote: »
    I'd prefer Sam&Max plush dolls, not too big, about 10cm or so, easy to rest on a monitor or something and not intruding desk space. Or even just little figurines would do so you could set them around your office/wherever you work

I'd prefer both. :D Infact, let's go all the way and ask for plush dolls and action figures of all Sam & Max characters. :D
  • edited August 2007
    sams hat
  • jmmjmm
    edited August 2007
    Emetics - the book, signed by Hugh Bliss.

This book is a hollow book that contains the following items:
    1. One Emetics Tie
    2. A Progress Measure Unicorn
    3. A Telekinetic talisman*
    4. A Blister of Tranquility postcard
    5. A Petri dish with some “bacteria”
    6. A Hugh Bliss Signed Photo

*Selected books may carry a Gastro-kinesis talisman instead

Seriously, that would have been a cool case file item (the book).
    The inside of the book could have been the printed concept art, and some (signed) photos from the game and/or TT Team.
  • edited August 2007
    Kitmit13 wrote: »
    I really want a giant Max Toy! I would probably cost a lot but I would save! Also Maybe a Max Cusion?

Would you really be able to sleep at night knowing that your head was laying on a psychopathic lagomorph?
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    joke?
  • edited August 2007
    Yes.
    edited August 2007
    can i make the lame "dude" joke and say, "HEY!!! 69 POSTS!! THATS AWESOME!"
  • edited August 2007
    NickTTG wrote: »
    can i make the lame "dude" joke and say, "HEY!!! 69 POSTS!! THATS AWESOME!"

No. No you can't.
  • edited August 2007
    Not anymore you can't. :P
    edited August 2007
    Guybrush.... I'm serious... I've had enough. First you kill jake with your devil words, now you deny me my 69 joke pleasure... when will your rampage end?
  • edited August 2007
    NickTTG wrote: »
    Guybrush.... I'm serious... I've had enough. First you kill jake with your devil words, now you deny me my 69 joke pleasure... when will your rampage end?

My rampage will never end, mortal fool. I shall one day rule the world, and I am going to start by shutting down Telltale Games and ruining adventure games for everyone! *mad laugh*
  • edited August 2007
    I feel like I've been here before...
    Whatever.
    Excuse me while I steal moist towelettes from the pantry.
    edited August 2007
    i hope someone got your joke...
  • edited August 2007
    So, I'm not going to get my poster, am I?
  • edited August 2007
    I'd actually say your poster is more likely to happen than anything else suggested in this thread.

But a girl can dream:o
  • edited August 2007
    We need Sam and Max plushies! NEED!
  • edited August 2007
    Max DID say he was highly marketable, remember...? ;)
  • edited August 2007
    The "Impeach President Max" poster seems like it'd be a good printable.
  • edited August 2007
    Dear TellTale:

Stop making great, tantalizing merchandise. You are making me broke.
    On second thought, make the plushies, then stop being so damn creative!

Just kidding, BRING IT ON! :) Get me a plush Max head I can wear at Halloween and store in a giant jar for the rest of the year.

**my wallet weeps**
  • edited August 2007
    Would you really be able to sleep at night knowing that your head was laying on a psychopathic lagomorph?

Yes...Yes I could =D
  • edited September 2007
    Here's somehting, I keep looking up at my sam and stuff on top of the TV, that is, My HTR DVD case with custom cover by Meelworm, My Homemade tv series DVD combining The custom front image from Meelworm, the Back from Laserschwert (sp?), and the Season 1 DVD cover, and of course Season one, but I'm not impressed byu the fact that they are being held in place by a clock radio on one side, and a stack of dvds on the other. then I look over at my Batman collection on my beureau (sp?) held up on both sides bookends shaped like Beautiful gothic skyscrapers. Here's what I'd like to see, sam and max book ends, a city block across the back, with Sam pushing on the DVDs from one side, trying to move them, and Max leaning in a relaxed pose on the other, not knowing he's interupting Sam's progress.

Sorry that took so long, I'm in a descriptive mood.
  • edited September 2007
    Silly Bob wrote: »
    ...My Homemade tv series DVD combining The custom front image from Meelworm, the Back from Laserschwert (sp?)...
    Actually, the TV Series front was put together by xChri5x, but I don't mind taking the credit. :p
  • edited September 2007
    Oh, well it was wicked cool either way.
  • edited September 2007
    Emetics T-shirt! Please please please please please? :D

I've been craving one since I saw it on the moon.

In the game that is... Or WAS it?
  • edited September 2007
    If I could find a higher resolution copy of the head puking the rainbow and the font face, I could silk screen myself a shirt. Of course, registering that many colors at once could kill me, but eh. :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    There was much talk of an emetics shirt, but pricing out a shirt of a guy barfing a rainbow -- a lot of colors there -- was surprisingly expensive. That said, you never know.
  • edited September 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    There was much talk of an emetics shirt, but pricing out a shirt of a guy barfing a rainbow -- a lot of colors there -- was surprisingly expensive. That said, you never know.

What about a Soda Poppers shirt, with the writing "I can see you." on the back.
  • edited September 2007
    Jake wrote: »

Have the shirt be blue, and use yellow and red screen printing... and use dithering :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.