Merchandise Request

2»

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Ooh, I'd also like a really wide poster with all the characters... much like the inside of the Season 1 soundtrack.
  • edited September 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    There was much talk of an emetics shirt, but pricing out a shirt of a guy barfing a rainbow -- a lot of colors there -- was surprisingly expensive. That said, you never know.

That's... Cruel! So cruel! How can you deprive people of their basic human rights?! I'll never reach level red without an Emetics shirt :(

Yeah I can actually see it'd be expensive considering the colours... But! I'd pay thousands of dollars for one! ... If... If I had thousands of dollars... I don't even have one dollar... I'm English.
    What about a Soda Poppers shirt, with the writing "I can see you." on the back.

I love this idea. :D I thought I had more to say but apparently I forgot already lol...

Hypnobears! Are those out of the question?!
  • MelMel
    edited September 2007
    You could always do a white t-shirt with the outline of the guy and rainbow and include a package of fabric markers with it, so you can color it yourself. :)

I'm worried what the hypnobears might do to me. :eek: :p
  • edited September 2007
    Give all your money to Telltale Games.

Would the fabric markers be cheaper than a coloured shirt? Actually, where can I get some fabric markers? I'm gonna DRAW myself a Prismatology shirt. I've worn worse out in public. Namely, a David Hasselhoff t shirt.
  • MelMel
    edited September 2007
    You can find them at an art or craft store (they're like this).
  • edited September 2007
    Give all your money to Telltale Games.

Would the fabric markers be cheaper than a coloured shirt? Actually, where can I get some fabric markers? I'm gonna DRAW myself a Prismatology shirt. I've worn worse out in public. Namely, a David Hasselhoff t shirt.

You must post pictures when/if you're done!

...please?
  • edited September 2007
    Hypnobears! Are those out of the question?!

Depends. Can we do a Build-A-Bear tie in? It would give me an excuse to go to our local store just to spend $30 on a custom made, promotion-only Hypnobear with little squeeze speaker box that says either "You will give all your money to Ted E. Bear" or "You're on fire!" :D
  • edited September 2007
    You must post pictures when/if you're done!

...please?

Oh my gawd... You know I'm seriously gonna get a white or something T Shirt and draw a (probably crude) Emetics design and actually post the pictures now? You realise I have NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME?

And I can't afford a lawyer, so I hope non commercial one copy won't get me sued ;)

EDIT: I realise I could somehow print a transfer, but right now I'm thinking drawing it is a lot funnier!
    Zeek wrote: »
    Depends. Can we do a Build-A-Bear tie in? It would give me an excuse to go to our local store just to spend $30 on a custom made, promotion-only Hypnobear with little squeeze speaker box that says either "You will give all your money to Ted E. Bear" or "You're on fire!" :D

This is amazing! You'd have to be able to record your OWN hypnotic speech!

Dance, puppets, DANCE!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.