High-Res Season One Sountrack Art?

edited December 2007 in Sam & Max
Would it be possible for you guys to post some high resolution album art for the Season One soundtrack? It's always nice to have some digital album art for your music collection. Coverflow is all the rage these days. :P

Comments

• edited December 2007
    Scan the copy you have
  • edited December 2007
    What I did was to take the picture from the store and just crop it.
  • edited December 2007
    Of course I thought about scanning my own CD. :P
    I was just wondering if a high-res version without any scanning artifacts could be uploaded. But whatever.:rolleyes:
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    sammaxsoundtrack.png

Don't spend it all in one place. Also, sorry the image isn't a proper square (which CoverFlow seems to prefer). Since the soundtrack is a Digipak instead of a standard jewel case, the hinge and spine area are also covered by art, which makes the cover art a little wider than a regular album cover.
  • MelMel
    edited December 2007
    That is an awesome picture! :)
    edited December 2007
    It's available for anyone to own, just by buying the excellent 2-disc soundtrack CD from the Telltale Store!
  • edited December 2007
    The cover art reminds me of Starbucks CD's....I don't know why....
  • edited December 2007
    Awesome. I actually happen to be in the process of scanning my own art at an awe-inspiring 2400DPI. It's been scanning for the past half-hour. :P
  • edited December 2007
    Thanks a lot, I didn't want to ask for it, scared to appear like a mac fanboy... ok, ok, I'm a mac fanboy... but thank you dg10050 and Jake :)
  • MelMel
    edited December 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    It's available for anyone to own, just by buying the excellent 2-disc soundtrack CD from the Telltale Store!

I don't order game soundtracks (I just don't take the time to listen to game music outside of a game). I'm thinking of making an exception for this one (and not just for the cover).

After Christmas.
  • edited December 2007
    Hehe. I've got a nice 251MB Jpeg (351 Megapixels) sitting on my desktop. It takes over a gig of RAM to render and will open in nothing other than Photoshop. I can even see the dots of ink. Overkill much? :P
    Eh, maybe I'll just use the version that Jake posted.
  • edited December 2007
    What is with this forum and uber-high-resolution stuff?
    I'm running on 215 MB of RAM, on a 5-year-old computer with a built-in graphics card. This thing would probably explode if I tried to open something like that.
    Personally, I've always cared more about the quality of the content than the presentation of it.
    I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
    edited December 2007
    It looks so nice flipping by in iTunes, though.
  • edited December 2007
    Thanks, Jake. Although I don't use iTunes for music playing (just podcasts and buying things), it looks good in WMP!
  • edited December 2007
    Well, a proper presentation can make the quality look so much better. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.