Episode 3 trailer

13»

Comments

• edited January 2008
    I think I just wet myself.
    New driving game!
    Sybil's!
    Harry Moleman!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! SAM & MAX DANCING! I know I just wet myself.
  • edited January 2008
    Never in my life did I think I'd see Sam & Max dancing with zombies....... ever!
    Strangest trailer yet and I liked the old film references :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    oh sweet :D, but if it's called Night of the Raving Dead...then why is it Day Time?

ep203_castle_widescreen.jpg
  • edited January 2008
    ah that explains it.....i wanted to see the neighborhood at night :(
  • edited January 2008
    Released on a Wednesday? Not that I'm complaining, just confused. Lemme guess is it because we're all good boys and girls :D
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    who says we're ahead of schedule? ;)
  • edited January 2008
    the.....page of 203?
  • edited January 2008
    Damn I love you TT! You're what makes life worth living!

Maybe that was a bit too much..... NAAAH! :p
  • edited January 2008
    You have really toped yourself this time, Nick. Here's a million dollars!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Released on a Wednesday? Not that I'm complaining, just confused. Lemme guess is it because we're all good boys and girls :D

It's GameTap related. Their system update hits on a Tuesday that week for some reason unrelated to us, but we're tagging along!
  • edited January 2008
    well it could've done without the
    dance party
    but i like it :)
    edited January 2008
    marsan wrote: »
    You have really toped yourself this time, Nick. Here's a million dollars!

dude... i will totally take your million! but I'm afraid I might quit my job if I had a million dollars... so I'm just gonna have to turn you down :(
  • edited January 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    It's GameTap related. Their system update hits on a Tuesday that week for some reason unrelated to us, but we're tagging along!
    yay we get it a day early :)
  • edited January 2008
    Dance music reminds me of Rockstar's Table Tennis including Sam and Max in slow mo :D
  • edited January 2008
    The only thing that bothers me a bit, are the terrible German title-cards... you could've just asked some of your fellow German forumites to do proper translations.

On the other hand, they increase the trash-factor by about a mile...

Ah, I can't decide!
  • edited January 2008
    yeah the trailer deffinetly could've done without the German Cards
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    The only thing that bothers me a bit, are the terrible German title-cards... you could've just asked some of your fellow German forumites to do proper translations.

Ah, I can't decide!

The English translation isn't too hot, either. Weird.
  • edited January 2008
    Wait, I do not know. What's wrong with the translation? Seems also looks good. :(
  • edited January 2008
    well the English ones are small and boring, now if you switch them around
    it would be ok
    edited January 2008
    /emote trynottosmacksplash1
  • edited January 2008
    Nick you're scaring me :(
  • edited January 2008
    When I saw the zombie rave with Sam and Max in the middle, the first thing I thought of was the St. Lavinia's Day dance from the old Freelance Police trailer. Anyone else notice the similarity?
  • edited January 2008
    That was great :D Loved the music at the end.
  • edited January 2008
    I love the comment on the GameTrailers site, complaining that GT would add subtitles for an English-language game video but not to any of their Japanese videos.

Gotta love the internets.
  • edited January 2008
    You should have actually put car keys on that vampire's nipple ring, like in the concept art. That'd have made it even more amusing!
  • edited January 2008
    aye :)
  • edited January 2008
    You should have actually put car keys on that vampire's nipple ring, like in the concept art. That'd have made it even more amusing!

I agree. Also....AWESOME TRAILER!!!!!!!!!! This looks to be a real standout episode!
  • edited January 2008
    I loved the first part of the trailer. Although the German title-cards were definitely not so hot. That spoiled the surprisingly authentic Murnau/Dreyer feeling a little bit. The rest of the trailer was much more traditional, but still nice.
  • edited January 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    So the release on the 13th is actually not intentional? It's an omen, I tell you!
    Once again a brilliant trailer, by the way. Between that and what I'm seeing in the screenshots it looks like this'll be the mind-blowing episode I've been waiting for.
  • edited January 2008

Ah, I can't decide!

It'll be funnier if they showed grammatical German translated into pidgin English, like "Sam and Max, Not-on-staff Police"
  • edited January 2008
    Never in my life did I think I'd see Sam & Max dancing with zombies....... ever!
    Yeah, that's more of an Earthworm Jim thing.
  • edited January 2008
    Yeah, that's more of an Earthworm Jim thing.

Exactly! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.