Respond With A Quote From A Video Game

edited January 2013 in Forum Games
Hey everyone, I got this idea for this thread from the ''Respond with a quote from anything'' thread and the ''Respond with a Telltale Game Quote'' thread so please check those threads out :) Anyway so the idea is simple, Just respond with a quote from a game. Anyway have fun and I'll start :)

''That's the ticket'' - Daxter (Jak 3)

(Also Btw you don't need to say what game the quote is from, You can say if you want but you don't have too :) )

Comments

• edited January 2013
    I'm Fitzgibbons, bitch! -Mr Fitzgibbons, Lollipop Chainsaw
  • edited January 2013
    Elf needs food badly.
  • edited January 2013
    ''I'm totally calling him Baldy Mcnosehair from now on'' - Sonic (Sonic Colours)
  • edited January 2013
    I'm just gonna stick with "Aliens" if that's okay with everybody. -Same character, Same Game.
  • edited January 2013
    "They... They come at night every year when the carnival gets closer. They come riding in a bright, shining ball, and many of them come down...to the barn..."
  • edited January 2013
    Ohh yeah that would have been a great idea, if it wasn't because we don't exactly have a permit to be here...
  • edited January 2013
    ''What a load of bull....(Is hit by Ratchet)'' Klunk- Ratchet & Clank 3
  • edited January 2013
    "Quigley, to the top of the wall!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (or maybe Return of the King) (may originally have said, "Quickly" not "Quigley")
  • edited June 2013
    ''The boys are back!''- Daxter, Jak 3 & PS All-Stars Battle Royale.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.