13»

Comments

• edited February 2008
    this fourum sucks there is nothing interestinhg
  • edited February 2008
    jaden551 wrote: »
    How does one respond to that?
    If you don't like that the discussions are slower-paced (which is what I'm getting from this post), then may I recommend the Nintendo Power-On forum? I can guarantee that you will be able to find a new and quite likely unique brand of stupidity at a rapid pace. I know, I used to be a member.
  • edited February 2008
    i dont know the nintendo power on forum. i can offer something similiar to what trog suggested. try any world of warcraft forum. there you are able to find mostly stupid and pointless discussions with randomly mixed in post including some clarity of mind.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    jaden551 wrote: »

oh man guys. we totally misinterpreted what he said. there's no way an intelligent guy like jaden would spell anything wrong. I mean look at what he wrote! he just left out some punctuation.

i think he meant: "this four, um... SUCKS. there is nothing interestin', H.G."

he just forgot to add the link on the H.G. Who doesn't love "legal directories worldwide"?
  • edited February 2008
    NickTTG wrote: »
    oh man guys. we totally misinterpreted what he said. there's no way an intelligent guy like jaden would spell anything wrong. I mean look at what he wrote! he just left out some punctuation.

i think he meant: "this four, um... SUCKS. there is nothing interestin', H.G."

he just forgot to add the link on the H.G. Who doesn't love "legal directories worldwide"?
    Actually, I think he might have had a little conversation in his mind with H.G. Wells there, discussing his novel The Time Machine. Apparently, Jaden here thought that four dimensions were way too many, but H.G. Wells foolishly declined this kind advice. Had he followed it though, I am sure that he would have had sold many more copies of the book, and at least 5 feature films made out of it.

(Also, for extreme, fast-paced insanity, might I recommend any GameFAQs forum - especially the SSBB one?)
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    nice catch haggis!
  • edited February 2008
    Haggis wrote: »
    (Also, for extreme, fast-paced insanity, might I recommend any GameFAQs forum - especially the SSBB one?)

:eek: That truely is insane. Every time I refreshed a new thread went to the top.
  • edited February 2008
    :eek: That truely is insane. Every time I refreshed a new thread went to the top.

Hehe, if you want fast-paced, there's none faster than a certain image board involving a group of anonymous posters. :p (I remain vague due to the mostly family-friendly tone of this forum)

EDIT: Woohoo, post # 1,000! I have no life! :D
  • edited February 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Hehe, if you want fast-paced, there's none faster than a certain image board involving a group of anonymous posters. :p (I remain vague due to the mostly family-friendly tone of this forum)

EDIT: Woohoo, post # 1,000! I have no life! :D
    No. Just no.
    Remember children, there are some things you can never unsee. NEVER. UNSEE.
  • edited February 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    No. Just no.
    Remember children, there are some things you can never unsee. NEVER. UNSEE.

This can be prevented by making sure you do a barrel roll after every viewing. Just tap Z or R twice, and you're home free. :p
  • edited February 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    How does one respond to that?
    If you don't like that the discussions are slower-paced (which is what I'm getting from this post), then may I recommend the Nintendo Power-On forum? I can guarantee that you will be able to find a new and quite likely unique brand of stupidity at a rapid pace. I know, I used to be a member.

ITT: Tools get trolled twice.
  • edited February 2008
    Haggis wrote: »

agreed. GFAQs boards are the very pinnacle of extreme, fast-paced insanity.
  • edited February 2008
    delimew wrote: »
    agreed. GFAQs boards are the very pinnacle of extreme, fast-paced insanity.
    It's so fast, the topics have already moved on to Web 3.0!
  • edited February 2008
    their topics are web 3.0 but not as stable as ours. so i think its better to be stable than advanced
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    My favorite part is where you call us lazy! :)

Honestly, nice review though. Glad you liked the episode.
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    My favorite part is where you call us lazy! :)

Honestly, nice review though. Glad you liked the episode.

Oh God, did I actually leave that part in? I could have sworn I changed that line ages ago when I was writting it because I decided it was too harsh.

And no, I'm not being a suck-up - it's all true! :p I'll go change that bit now.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    No, lame. Don't wimp out on your dream of being a scathing games journalist!
  • edited February 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    No, lame. Don't wimp out on your dream of being a scathing games journalist!

You're right! I've changed it to the following:
    TellTale games are just downright the worst video game company that I've ever set my eyes on. Not only is there scientific evidence that they are causing world hunger, but they also aren't making a Monkey Island 5 (or Bone 3).
    (yeah, I had to annoyingly slip that one in!)
  • edited March 2008
    Reason for why I love ep203:

I love zombies, I don't care if I have to kill 'em or save 'em or party with 'em, or anything 'em. Being near a zombie in a videogame really relaxes me, unless I have a chainsaw, then I just couldn't resist.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.