"The Key Party" - New teaser by Telltale - it's Poker Night 2!

Comments

• edited March 2013
    600full-the-plot-thickens-screenshot.jpg
  • edited March 2013
    Telltale's Twitter Account:

"It appears that our next guest will be arriving late tonight. Ninjas + jet engine = trouble. #whatisthekeyparty"

Oh, it'll be
    Brock Samson
  • edited March 2013
    Ninjas

Last 2 latters are "AS"

AS

Apeture
    Science.
  • edited March 2013
    Brock Sampson for the win!!!

Edit: 1525924634_0ab26b070b.jpg
  • edited March 2013
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Ninjas

Last 2 latters are "AS"

AS

Apeture
    Science.

Yeah, but the first two letters are "NI".

Which raises two questions.

How did Telltale get the Monty Python license and why isn't there an item leak for that yet?
  • edited March 2013
    But wait. What series do we know that had ninjas on a plane? And where that plane subsequently crashed?

Batman.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Ninjas

Last 2 latters are "AS"

AS

Apeture
    Science.

The second and third letters are IN. Telltale is going to use a character from Pixar's Incredibles. Well, Telltale did say before that they wanted Pixar licenses.
  • edited March 2013
    Ninjas

Last 2 latters are "AS"

AS

Apeture
    Science.

You know what goes well with Ninjas? Pirates. Specifically lanky blonde ones with awesome beards.

You know, Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean.
  • edited March 2013
    Hmmm... Ninjas... Jet engines... Airplanes... Crashes... Trainwrecks...

Dante from DmC: Devil May Cry.
  • edited March 2013
    Guys if we take the letters of the last tweet, rearrange the letters, add some letters, and delete some other letters, we get "This is secretly Tales of Monkey Island 2". It all makes sense now!
  • edited March 2013
    Still waiting for the key, is 7 PM here. If everyone is set up in the time zones I think they are, I shall be able to proudly be the first to comment on the key when it finally pops up. Viva la Poke'her!
  • edited March 2013
    Still waiting for the key, is 7 PM here. If everyone is set up in the time zones I think they are, I shall be able to proudly be the first to comment on the key when it finally pops up. Viva la Poke'her!

Go ahead dude, I got the very first one yesterday.
  • edited March 2013
    It's 5 in California. While I could be wrong, I believe this is around the time Telltale's offices close.

I'm kind of confused, honestly. What could've made it so hard to upload a picture?
  • edited March 2013
    Potential legal trouble? Who knows, a misc voice actor or some such could have pulled out, which could really damage the game. Or maybe a company decides to make an issue, and they can't use the image til they are sure things will work out. Negative guesses, but guesses nontheless.
  • edited March 2013
    And, more importantly, why are people actively checking and updating this thread when it's just a picture of something? It's not like it'll be any news.
  • edited March 2013
    Why are we assuming this is a delay? There might be a slight chance that the "delay" was deliberate, to show us the nature of the next guest. Guests.
  • edited March 2013
    It is fun ^-^
    Plus for all we know the
    TF2 items
    were meant to be misleading, and we could find out something different is gonna happen. Now, admitting,
    that it is very likely to be a Poker Night sequel, what with even on the tf2 wiki page for the bloodhound(Sam's hat), they accidentally slipped that it would be a reward item for the sequel to Poker Night at the Inventory, which got changed later
    . But who knows, we shall see.

Edit: Also good point Gary,
    Brock
    does tend to work on
    his
    own time. Though it could also be
    the boys, and they are late because they tend to get in trouble
  • edited March 2013
    I
    don't
    think
    the constant
    on
    and
    off
    spoiler tags is
    adding much
    , to be
    frank
    . All
    it
    is doing is
    hiding
    the
    fact
    the next character is Brock Samson.
  • edited March 2013
    Ah spoil sport :P
    Some people actually have no idea about that, you ruined the suprise for them
  • edited March 2013
    Also it might not be Brock Sampson, as I said
  • edited March 2013
    Brock Sampsons in this!? SWEET! I hope I get his key..
  • edited March 2013
    It is 'likely' Brock, but as I said before in spoiler covers, it may not, it could be the boys, and they bet his knife at the table(though realistically not sure if they would be willing to risk their necks doing that).
  • edited March 2013
    You have to admit it is rather strange that this "guest" is coming late. It makes you wonder how this take effect in the game, or if it means anything at all...
  • edited March 2013
    poker-night-2.jpg

I don't know fully why but this tickled me
  • edited March 2013
    I hope no one invites Gambit.
  • edited March 2013
    I'm just suprised no one has done a pic of Brock playing Poker with Jack, at the least. Nothing, notta, just that is what I've found. Technically I could draw something, but my skills are not so good(could do it, but I'd have to hold back all procrastination instinct XD)
  • edited March 2013
    81668.jpg

An average outcome of gambling with Brock Samson.
  • edited March 2013
    The second and third letters are IN. Telltale is going to use a character from Pixar's Incredibles. Well, Telltale did say before that they wanted Pixar licenses.

And the fourth and fifth letters are JA. Has Telltale converted to Rastafarianism behind our backs?
  • edited March 2013
    I can't remember if he kills him with his shtick or not, I'ma look that scene up and watch it again XD
  • edited March 2013
    I have all the DVDs. I know at one point he kills a man using his... butt.
  • edited March 2013
    That's right, he used his butt not his schlong. Either way he'll make an epic opponent in Poker Night 2
  • edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId7EOTTOSw

There it is XD, I remember that ep
  • edited March 2013
    That's a Great Moment in History.
  • edited March 2013
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGVBeyhCIAAe8rt.jpg:large

Key 2: Big Knife from Adult Swim.
  • edited March 2013
    So who is this person then?
  • edited March 2013
    So it updated on adult swim but not on the key party site? But why?

Edit: Def Brock though
  • edited March 2013
    They just tweeted about it too.
  • edited March 2013
    Well this definetly means the characters we should expect are legit. Poker Night 2 here we come!
  • edited March 2013
    So what is the tv show exactly? Never really watched adult swim.
  • edited March 2013
    l DONT CARE WHAT THIS IS IF VENTURE BROS IS IT IN I WILL GIVE YOU MY MONEY!!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.