What would your comebacks be to some of the insults?

Just like with the first Poker Night, the characters have a knack for jabbing the player. Anybody thought up any witty comebacks if you actually played against these guys for real, not as a silent protagonist?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    When Brock says "Pussysayswhat?" after you fold and he folds as well, "Pussysaysthat!"

Oh yeah. About the "dick moves": "What? You all do it!" or "I learned it from watching you, Dad!"
  • edited May 2013
    I wouldn't backtalk to any of them period, considering what they're all capable of.
  • edited May 2013
    Joe2 wrote: »
    When Brock says "Pussysayswhat?" after you fold and he folds as well, "Pussysaysthat!"

Oh yeah. About the "dick moves": "What? You all do it!" or "I learned it from watching you, Dad!"

Haha! It's funny that you're "Joe 2," because I'm a Joe. Is this a Joe in the Hat kind of thing? Will I have Thing 1 and Thing 2? Or I'm just thinking too much into it... @_@
  • edited May 2013
    Probably overthinking, but that's okay. Joe was already taken, I think, so I kinda ended up with the 2 at the end
  • edited May 2013
    "He's gotta be bluffing, right?"

"Excuse me. I have breasts."
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited May 2013
    I'd just sit there crying inside, but acting like it doesn't bother me!
  • edited May 2013
    When Max says I don't have any friends I would just say
    So what!
    And then everyone At the Inventory would just...
    Stare at me...
    Then Glados would just call me stupid and...
    I would just leave the inventory wishing that I had never said anything at all...
  • edited May 2013
    I suppose I'd swallow all my insults for GLaDOS until I got eliminated or something... and then I'd say "you were a really good dealer. For a potato"

and then I'd run really fast and far away
  • edited May 2013
    Also I'd probably answer every sarcastic remark by Sam by flirting. The more insulting he got, the more innuendo I'd dispense. Until he got so nervous he fled the table leaving me all the money.
  • edited May 2013
    crfh wrote: »
    Also I'd probably answer every sarcastic remark by Sam by flirting. The more insulting he got, the more innuendo I'd dispense. Until he got so nervous he fled the table leaving me all the money.

No no no Its Max who does not like girls! It could only work in Poker Night 1.
  • edited May 2013
    But crfh, you don't even like anamorphic dogs.
  • edited May 2013
    "Ooh. A check. I'll alert the media!"
    *takes out a camera and snaps a shot* "The name's Parker. I work for the Bugle"

("Hey Steve!") "Heyoo~" "Hey Steve!" "Heyoo~" "Hey Steve!" "Heyoo~" "Hey Steve!" "Heyoo~" Claptrap: AAaaaagggggh!

....Steve (Claptrap: $%#^%@$% ^@%^!@$%^@%$) ... "Heyoo?" Brock throws something at Steve and Steve gets knocked out. Brock: "Try that again. I dare ya"

"Your turn, Blondie"
  • edited May 2013
    that's what you think!
  • edited May 2013
    GLaDOS: "If you only folded because you forgot the rules, just nod your head. I won't tell anyone."

(holds up middle finger and 'nods' it)
  • edited May 2013
    "How am I supposed to make small talk with a mute?"

"How is a dog supposed to be able to make small talk at all?"
  • edited May 2013
    Ryu-Chan wrote: »
    But crfh, you don't even like anamorphic dogs.

Anthropomorphic. Not anamorphic.

On topic, though, I often talk back to the other players in both games. I also say out loud when I'm folding, betting, checking, calling or going all in.

For example: "Guess who's feeling confident? You're wrong, it's me. I bet!"
  • edited May 2013
    Oh, I do that too. I say things like "I guess I'll go with this to the bitter end."
  • edited May 2013
    I think I'd rather just shoot myself in the head and die quickly than try insulting Brock Samson. :p
  • edited May 2013
    After GlaDOS says something to insult you, especially if she was wrong:

(Pushes GlaDOS away) Hey, Dumbass! You were wrong the last 3 times! Upgrade from Windows 95 already!

or maybe something like "Even Bill Gates could have written something that could have predicted the results better.... in QBasic!"

"Your prediction success rate was even lower than Claptrap's!"

"I haven't felt so much hot air coming out of a machine since I tried running Crysis in the middle of the Summer in Saudi Arabia with a busted AC"

"Really? Even Watson after assimilating Urbandictionary could have come up with something more intelligent than that quip"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.