Guess the Title of 205!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    interesting but i dont think that there will be UFOs in 205
  • edited March 2008
    Big Dish (reference to Big Fish. Dish meaning saucer/UFO).
    dish could also be a reference to stinky's diner...
  • mremre
    edited March 2008
    On the topic of Stinky's, I would guess that she'll be the main focus in 205. Just think about it - the season's first three episodes have been pretty much stand-alone, but 204 seems to be more of a pleaser for long-time fans with a recurring character (Bosco) as be the main focus. After doing that, Telltale can't just go back to doing a stand-alone episode for the season finale, can they?

So, what other possibilities are there for pleasing the long-time fans? Well, I'd say that something seems to have been going on behind the curtains with both Jimmy Two-teeth and Stinky. Jimmy will probably be involved in the storyline somehow, but I doubt he could be the focus of an entire episode. Stinky, on the other hand, just keeps getting more and more mysterious, and I have a feeling that whatever she's hiding could easily fill an episode.

Add to that the marine setting of Stinky's and the mythological theme of the season, and I'd put my money on that episode 205 is about Atlantis.

Just some thoughts.
  • edited March 2008
    mre wrote: »
    On the topic of Stinky's, I would guess that she'll be the main focus in 205. Just think about it - the season's first three episodes have been pretty much stand-alone, but 204 seems to be more of a pleaser for long-time fans with a recurring character (Bosco) as be the main focus. After doing that, Telltale can't just go back to doing a stand-alone episode for the season finale, can they?

So, what other possibilities are there for pleasing the long-time fans? Well, I'd say that something seems to have been going on behind the curtains with both Jimmy Two-teeth and Stinky. Jimmy will probably be involved in the storyline somehow, but I doubt he could be the focus of an entire episode. Stinky, on the other hand, just keeps getting more and more mysterious, and I have a feeling that whatever she's hiding could easily fill an episode.

Add to that the marine setting of Stinky's and the mythological theme of the season, and I'd put my money on that episode 205 is about Atlantis.

Just some thoughts.

Sam & Max: Fate of Atlantis?
  • edited March 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    Sam & Max: Fate of Atlantis?
    Sam & Max 205: The Lost Empire.
  • edited March 2008
    If the Mariachi plays a role then.............................................................................
    Sam & Max 205: Bungalo in Mexico.
  • edited March 2008
    How about
    Sam and Max 205: The Good , The Bad and the Mexican
  • edited March 2008
    who's the good?
  • edited March 2008
    sam who else
    alternatively it can be renamed to sam, max and the mexican
  • edited March 2008
    Sam & Max 205:
    gateway to hell
  • edited March 2008
    why not Sam & Max 205:
    highway to hell
    ?
  • edited March 2008
    well the title has to be something with hell in it
  • edited March 2008
    wisp where is the spoof of
    highway to hell
    in your suggestion
  • edited March 2008
    you're right...sorry.:o
  • FloFlo
    edited March 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Sam & Max 205:
    gateway to hell
    I'd vary that a bit and call it
    Stairway to Hell
  • edited March 2008
    How about
    Mariachi out of Hell
  • edited March 2008
    Holiday Trip to Hell
    or:
    Helliday(from Holiday)
  • edited March 2008
    Hell is Other Boscos
  • edited March 2008
    ooohhh more hellish wordplays
    how about helloween
  • edited March 2008
    hey i got it! lets think of a movie with the word hell in it...or a book.
    then we change it to something goofy
  • edited March 2008
    sam and max 205: just like all the other episodes, only this one is better, this one has tales of love and betrayal, this episode has max (and sam will probably be there too) did we also mention that this is the season 2 finale... yes, bow... bow before us as we boldly go where no title has gone before...
    TO HELL!!!!
  • edited March 2008
    Sam & Max 205: Deal with the Devil

What do you think?
  • edited March 2008
    Or even my take: Sam and Max 205 - Duel with the Devil.
  • edited March 2008
    Sam and Max and the Apocalypse
  • edited March 2008
    Bosco Inferno
  • RazRaz
    edited March 2008
    Sam And Max Episode 205: Sofa King We Todd Did

or.

Sam And Max Episode 205: Revenge of the plot-twirling platypus of jerksauce.

ooorrrr

Sam And Max Episode 205: Raz is really drunk and loves posting on message boards late at night...

Yea, that's the one. I've got it!
  • edited March 2008
    Hell Bound

(or The Damn Don't Dance part II)
  • edited March 2008
    Sam & Max Hit the Highway to Hell.
    (playing on the TWO titles, AC/DC and the original S&M game)
  • edited March 2008
    Sam and Max: The Bosco Assasination.
  • edited March 2008
    Sam and Max: Tonight We Dine In Hell!
  • edited March 2008
    Sam & Max: Hellway to High
    Based on the obscure Bavarian satire "Flint and Marcus Are Idiots"
  • RazRaz
    edited March 2008
    Sam and Max: Something froze over and there seems to be bacon levitating everywhere!
  • edited March 2008
    sam and max: the wrath of satan
  • edited March 2008
    sam and max:rise of the burning hellfish
  • edited March 2008
    sam and max: the dark prince of hell air.
  • edited March 2008
    Sam and Max Hit the Road to Perdition
  • edited March 2008
    sam and max: Leonards revenge .... lol
  • edited March 2008
    Sam and Max: Hell Hath no Fury like a Hugh Bliss Reborn
  • mremre
    edited March 2008
    Well, since the storyline involves aliens (kinda) and Hell creatures in collaboration, zombies and the occational gateway, I'm going to have to go for

Sam & Max 205:
    DOOM
    . :D

EDIT: (Also, I think I can safely drop my earlier guess that 205 will be about Atlantis. Can't be right every time.)
  • edited March 2008
    Kedri wrote: »
    Bright Side of the Moon was actually a fanmade title, so we might do it again. *shrug*

Now this is interesting. Many moons ago, on these hallowed fora, I happened to guess the title of 106 due to the lucky coincidence of having some Pink Floyd and whisky (a fine pair they make!) towards the end of 105. I think it ate up about 30 seconds from my 15 minutes of fame and that, as they say, was that. A lucky guess and no more.

If I had even the slightest indication that, rather than being merely the opportune output of a twisted mind, my "lucky guess" had, in fact, inspired the 106 title... Well now, that's just a major IP lawsuit waiting to happen, isn't it?

My lawyer will be here shortly! Please note that I may well be willing to settle this case for an all-inclusive midweek in Honolulu with a pair of high-class prostitutes. And maybe a banjo too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.