205 Location

2»

Comments

• jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Gresman wrote: »
    you cant wait for the next misdirection. i think that you have to wait til next season :D

Next Season?
    Until Emily or someone from Telltale *officially* announces it....there is no season 3, unless we take Jake's post as confirmation :p
  • edited March 2008
    nope... there will be no season 3, they are just going to skip right to season 8
  • edited March 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    It's Hell, MICHIGAN!!
    michigan? i had just been convinced that hell might be in canada..
  • edited March 2008
    No, Hell's in Michigan.

http://www.hell2u.com/
  • langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    nope... there will be no season 3, they are just going to skip right to season 8

Hey, this isn't Leisure Suit Larry.
  • edited March 2008
    Considering that it's meant to be the place where all the damned souls of sinners go for all eternity (or something), Hell isn't as scary as it's cracked up to be. I think Sam and Max should go somewhere much worse, like...SWINDON!
  • edited March 2008
    I predict there will be a very watery Hell seen in 205, possibly based on the fact that both the Devil and the sea god Poseidon are traditionally seen to carry tridents.
  • edited March 2008
    I thought Satan carried a giant spoon
  • edited March 2008
    No, that was Phil from Dilbert.
  • edited March 2008
    Gresman wrote: »
    you cant wait for the next misdirection. i think that you have to wait til next season :D

Nope, can't hardly wait. :p If I'd take Sam's advice about taking a moment to come up with something good to say...

Anyway, my bet's on Even Lower Manitoba.
  • edited March 2008
    AussieEvil wrote: »
    I thought Satan carried a giant spoon
    MAH SPOON IS TOO BIG.
  • edited March 2008
    i'm definitely going towards hell because of the ghost of christmas future from 201 and where they went. *ahem*
  • edited March 2008
    I think it's a safe bet to say "Hell." As if Max's line "I'll see you in Hell" wasn't foreshadowing enough, there's the fact that they still haven't rescued Santa from there and even a basic understanding of Christianity should make it obvious where the portal leads to when the mariachis mention how they gather the "souls of the damned." Honestly, I actually saw this coming. It's sad that I can actually think that much like Sam & Max.
  • edited March 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    MAH SPOON IS TOO BIG.

I am a banana!
  • edited March 2008
    oh i think 205 will indeed be in hell... i am just wondering on who they will portray the devil as (as well as the location they portray as hell)

but all i really want to see is who we run into down there that sam and max are responsible for putting there :D ... they have racked up quite a body count this year alone

santa
    Jimmy hoffa (we have to assume he is there)
    Mr. spatula
    Jergen
    bosco
    Mr. Featherly (they brought him along, remember?)
    the moai heads?
    (and maybe we will run into chuckles, the internet, or hugh bliss as well)
    any others i forgot?
  • edited March 2008
    *snickers*

Sam: Hey, look! It's our villianous villian from last year's adventure in mass hypnosis, Hugh Bliss!
    Hugh Bliss: Hi, I'm Hugh--
    Sam & Max: We know.
  • edited March 2008
    Hugh Bliss is stored in a jar in their closet, I thought.
  • edited March 2008
    that's his body...his soul is probably in hell. as long as bacteria have souls..
  • edited March 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    that's his body...his soul is probably in hell. as long as bacteria have souls..
    Not just any bacteria. Sentient bacteria! So, yeah, chances are they have a soul since they are aware of their own exisits and act as such.

Makes me wonder if The Internet is in Hell as well...
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Makes me wonder if The Internet is in Hell as well...

Yup, it's called ms.akdns.net :D
  • edited March 2008
    im replaying 201.. and i cant seem to be able to ignore all the torture me elmers in the driving game saying "ill see you in hell!" :D
  • edited March 2008
    There must be original Stinky, Frankenstein's monster... Nixon maybe
  • edited March 2008
    If not Nixon, then hopefully the body of the decapitated president. :D
  • edited March 2008
    it's hell for sure i mean look at 201, you've already seen a glimpse of it in the future
    and now for a little mexican music
  • edited March 2008
    Probably hell, as after you go into the portal, you can hear various beastly roars set to a black screen. Also, the universe has disappeared (secret ending), meaning that only the heavens + hell remain. deity war anybody?
  • edited March 2008
    V_Ben wrote: »
    Probably hell, as after you go into the portal, you can hear various beastly roars set to a black screen. Also, the universe has disappeared (secret ending), meaning that only the heavens + hell remain. deity war anybody?
    No, that was creating the universe. Totally different.
  • edited March 2008
    Yep, the ship was going to the beginning of the universe and crashed with the singularity. Big Bang... Now we all know how the universe begun... :) Thank Sam&Max.
  • edited March 2008
    whew the first time i saw that i was like oh crap the universe just got destroyed!
    now i feel alot better to know that it didn't
  • edited March 2008
    that was creation? okie dokie then.
    what about the first bit?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.