Title of 205 revealed!

13»

Comments

• edited March 2008
    r00tb33r wrote: »
    It would have been filled to the top for a true .2L though.
    Nah, it was a 0.5l glass that was a bit less than half full, actually... :D
  • edited March 2008
    I'd say it was a little more than half-empty.
  • edited March 2008
    Well, that trailer was fun to watch. And the slap to the face of Max caught me off guard as well. :D
  • edited March 2008
    I'm right about the trailer,it's the best!
  • edited March 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Man, you guys aren't reloading nearly often enough...

right, but we already knew the title..
  • edited March 2008
    NickTTG wrote: »
    you could always turn to Gametap! they never fail to produce wacky trailers with a whole bunch of hilarious moments from the game.

I know I like the gametap trailers :p It's not that the telltale trailers aren't good.. but 2 weeks out from the season 2 finale I want to see something from the actual episode..even if its from the opening scene or opening minutes so not much is given away..
  • edited March 2008
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I know I like the gametap trailers :p It's not that the telltale trailers aren't good.. but 2 weeks out from the season 2 finale I want to see something from the actual episode..even if its from the opening scene or opening minutes so not much is given away..

Oh, have Gametap already got their trailer up? Probably not, but be sure to let me know when it is! :D
  • edited March 2008
    yeah gametap has a trailer for the episode.. you can watch it here
  • edited March 2008
    no....NO...the driving...is at DAYTIME!!! whyyy??!?!
  • edited March 2008
    if you look at the trailer closely, you will notice that half of the sky is missing... and the trailers are always made from incomplete versions of the game anyways
  • edited March 2008
    ohhh :)
  • edited March 2008
    am i the only one who finds a lot of this odd... they allude to who the villain is in the episode title (and they previously renamed episode 106 to avoid naming the villain in its title)

now they put up a title that vaguely tells who the villan is... it seems inconsistent, and i sense that there is something deeper behind it all... i dunno
  • edited March 2008
    i don't get it :confused:
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Hero1 wrote: »

who says you didn't see stuff from the opening cutscene?
  • edited March 2008
    i sence Nick is hiding something from us :rolleyes:
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Plus, we now know that Jared Emerson-Johnson is (or at least works with) the devil.

So... that's why his music is so good*.... ;)

* Just kidding about the devil part. His music is awesome, you can get it here
  • MelMel
    edited March 2008
    splash1 wrote: »

The original (or at least working) title of Season 1, episode 6 was From the Jaws of Certain Bliss
  • edited March 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    am i the only one who finds a lot of this odd... they allude to who the villain is in the episode title (and they previously renamed episode 106 to avoid naming the villain in its title)

now they put up a title that vaguely tells who the villan is... it seems inconsistent, and i sense that there is something deeper behind it all... i dunno
    Mel wrote: »
    The original (or at least working) title of Season 1, episode 6 was From the Jaws of Certain Bliss

I think it is because back then we guessed who the villian was by episode 102. This time around, we guessed the location, but was thankfully mislead up until episode 203 or 204.
  • edited March 2008
    it may be someone else, like maybe......Ms. Bosco!!!!
  • edited March 2008
    right, just because 205 is set in hell and there are appearances of the or a devil doesn't mean we know who the villain is or how the plot will develop. maybe a character from season 2 was the devil in disguise all along or made a pact or something..
    i sence Nick is hiding something from us :rolleyes:
    ..probably a cow.
  • edited March 2008
    Well, it diid have horns, I suppose...
  • edited March 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    devil in disguise
    Oh my, Elvis will be the villain!
  • edited March 2008
    I'm guessing Hugh Bliss! I never trusted him...

Wait, wrong season...
  • edited March 2008
    Haggis wrote: »
    Oh my, Elvis will be the villain!

i was gonna post something about Elvis :(
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Conroy Bumpus?

Nah, though a reference would be nice (after all, through seasons 1 and 2 there are a lot of references to HTR)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.