205 Reviews & Spoilers

2»

Comments

• edited April 2008
    im happy season 3 is not till 09'... I've been playing this game for over 2 years now, and quite frankly... i'm getting kinda tired of it, i would like to see some other content... and then return to sam and max after it has gotten a nice 9 month break

that way, when it returns, it has a nice fresh perspective behind it... and i'm sure that with the extra months to think of ideas, the next season will be even better than seasons one and two put together

in the meantime... i kinda also would like to see how a weekly game series would play out, with tiny mini episodes every week, with maybe a season of 15 mini episodes of some new franchise...
  • edited April 2008
    And I can't see how 3 can be that good, seeing how high 2 set the bar.
  • edited April 2008
    Guys...Im so surprised that Stinky is secretly a cake....made of tar, fish, and vanilla ice cream....:eek::eek::D:D
  • edited April 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    im happy season 3 is not till 09'... I've been playing this game for over 2 years now, and quite frankly... i'm getting kinda tired of it, i would like to see some other content... and then return to sam and max after it has gotten a nice 9 month break

that way, when it returns, it has a nice fresh perspective behind it... and i'm sure that with the extra months to think of ideas, the next season will be even better than seasons one and two put together

in the meantime... i kinda also would like to see how a weekly game series would play out, with tiny mini episodes every week, with maybe a season of 15 mini episodes of some new franchise

why do i feel like you''re right?
    because i am

:eek:
  • edited April 2008
    Bosco wrote: »
    Guys...Im so surprised that Stinky is secretly a cake....made of tar, fish, and vanilla ice cream....:eek::eek::D:D

Er, don't you mean
    coffee icecream?
  • edited April 2008
    splash... what did i say about putting words in my mouth, remember what i said i'd get max to put in yours if you didn't stop?

oh, and P.S. im always right... and when i don't know for sure, i make sure to put that in my posts... i'm just too cool to be wrong man wait, what? i'm not cool anymore? my agent is definitely going to be hearing about this
  • edited April 2008
    you never said that, or did you in Uru?

P.S i don't think you're right anymore
    i'm your agent! hahaha!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.