Is there a Sam and Max Myspace page?

edited January 2009 in Sam & Max
Hello all,

Sorry to ask, but it seems like websites such as MySpace have some official game related pages for companies to promote their titles. Have Telltale got one for Sam and Max? Just wondering, out of curiosity. It would be a good way to make others aware of this great series.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    We also have a Telltale Games Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Telltale-Games/11530858596
  • edited April 2008
    That's great. Thanks for the help guys!
  • edited April 2008
    Don't forget youtube!
  • edited April 2008
    Thank you Jaden. Youtube is full of Sam and Max related goodness! Looks like I've enough here to keep me busy for quite some time. :D
  • edited April 2008
    I've searched facebook for a Telltale page but never found one. Grrrrreat!
  • edited January 2009
    and sam and max are in my top 8 friends on myspace i love them.
  • edited January 2009
    And you have also bumped a 9-month-old topic.

Could someone lock this thread, please?

why?..... the topics that have been bumped up have clearly got some discussion in them for both newbies and older members such as myself (i didn't know that telltale had a facebook page). This is not your forum... it is telltale's, you don't decide what gets locked the mods do.
  • edited January 2009
    Never mind, this topic was at least from '08, the last resurrected thread was from '05. So, never mind.
  • edited January 2009
    I'm sooooooooooooooooo tempted now to go out to Page 20 of the topics list and find an old thread to post to.....

I've also noticed the recent apparently larger than normal number of old threads that people are bumping up to the top, and I think that's OK. We get to see some of the threads that are still important to somebody, and until Telltale announces something substantial about Season 3, there isn't a whole lot else to talk about in this forum.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    I'm sooooooooooooooooo tempted now to go out to Page 20 of the topics list and find an old thread to post to.....

I've also noticed the recent apparently larger than normal number of old threads that people are bumping up to the top, and I think that's OK. We get to see some of the threads that are still important to somebody, and until Telltale announces something substantial about Season 3, there isn't a whole lot else to talk about in this forum.

Bumping threads for the sake of bumping threads will just get them closed.

Of course, if people come in and have a lot of new things to say to reinvigorate an old discussion, then that's fine. As you said, it's kind of cool to see someone new have a take on an old discussion.

But, just digging through old threads to try and resurrect one is goofy (and, I'm sorry to say, pretty easy for us to spot and close).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.