What do you think of the animated series?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2009
    I thought it was very good. There's an element of loudness to it that I don't like, but all in all it was pretty good. The writing was especially excellent.

And it was pretty edgy. There's some stuff in that show that no other cartoon could get away with. Parents were starting to protest about it, even. It always struck me as a show for adults, not kids, no matter how much it pretended otherwise.

Sad how it ended. The ratings were good, and it won some good awards. Shame that the change of suits killed the second season so late in the game, really, because it was just getting really, really good.
  • edited March 2009
    I got my DVDs in and watched them in one go. The cartoon's quite awesome, wish there had been a season 2. :D

I think Telltale should give a shot at making one long, original Sam & Max cartoon. You know, like that Christmas special they did, only completely original and feeling more like one fluent cartoon rather than a "we glued scenes together from the game, changed them a bit and added a few extra ones". It'd be awesome if they made one. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.