Telltale Heroes Vs Telltale Villains

edited September 2013 in Forum Games
This thread will be about Telltale good guys fighting Telltale bad guys .
The First Battle:
Sam , Max , Flint Paper , Strongbad , Guybrush Threepwood , Morgan Leflay , Hector , Marty Mcfly , Nima , Oscar , Rey Curtis , Lee , Clementine , Carley , Kenny and Lilly Vs General Skunkape , Hugh Bliss , Sammun-Mak , Trogdor , Lechuck , Marquis Desinge , Barnsley Noble , Kid Tannen , Billy Yoder , a raptor , David Gandapur , The Stranger , Nate , Andy St John , Danny St John and a bandit .
Who will win ? The good guys or the bad guys ?

Comments

• edited August 2013
    It is pretty even...
    You have people like Morgan Le Flay, Flint Paper, Sam and Max giving the heroes a great advantage...

But the villains have General Skunkape who is resistant to bullets and could easily take out half of the heroes team single handedly, You have Hugh Bliss who can do magic, Le Chuck who could beat Morgan, Samunmak with the Cthonic destroyer would be a big threat...

Overall I'd say the villains could win as all the TWD or Jurassic park characters could be beaten by Skunkape easily, and the rest could be mopped up easily...
  • edited August 2013
    Hudomonkey wrote: »
    It is pretty even...
    You have people like Morgan Le Flay, Flint Paper, Sam and Max giving the heroes a great advantage...

But the villains have General Skunkape who is resistant to bullets and could easily take out half of the heroes team single handedly, You have Hugh Bliss who can do magic, Le Chuck who could beat Morgan, Samunmak with the Cthonic destroyer would be a big threat...

Overall I'd say the villains could win as all the TWD or Jurassic park characters could be beaten by Skunkape easily, and the rest could be mopped up easily...

Well don't forget , Oscar is an assassin and he is a killing machine . He would give Skunkape a run for his money and than maybe Oscar , Guybrush , Kenny , Lilly , Carley , Nima , Flint and Hector can grab Skunkape and hold him giving Lee the opportunity to chop his head with the axe . In this battle , Max has psychic powers he can use the cards to read the villains minds and expose their weaknesses and he can also transform into Monster Max thus stomping some villains and he can use the spores to make them fall asleep . The Cthonic Destroyer harms creatures from the Dark Dimension not normal people , in " Beyond the Alley Of the Dolls " when Charlie takes the form of the Cthonic Destroyer and when Max uses Norrington's voice on Sam , Charlie hits Sam with the power of the Cthonic Destroyer and he isn't affected by it .
    Clementine can sneak around while the heroes are fighting the villains and she can do sneak attacks on the weaker villains such as Kid Tannen and Barnsley Noble . I think the heroes have a great advantage here .
  • edited August 2013
    Well don't forget , Oscar is an assassin and he is a killing machine . He would give Skunkape a run for his money and than maybe Oscar , Guybrush , Kenny , Lilly , Carley , Nima , Flint and Hector can grab Skunkape and hold him giving Lee the opportunity to chop his head with the axe . In this battle , Max has psychic powers he can use the cards to read the villains minds and expose their weaknesses and he can also transform into Monster Max thus stomping some villains and he can use the spores to make them fall asleep . The Cthonic Destroyer harms creatures from the Dark Dimension not normal people , in " Beyond the Alley Of the Dolls " when Charlie takes the form of the Cthonic Destroyer and when Max uses Norrington's voice on Sam , Charlie hits Sam with the power of the Cthonic Destroyer and he isn't affected by it .
    Clementine can sneak around while the heroes are fighting the villains and she can do sneak attacks on the weaker villains such as Kid Tannen and Barnsley Noble . I think the heroes have a great advantage here .
    And you think every single hero could waste all their time on Skunkape without the villains easily killing them...
    In the end the villains are the only ones with the clear bullet resistance advantage with Hugh Bliss being immortal except to boiling, Skunkape's great strength...
    Samunmak is just powerful as Max and has the same powers...

I know the heroes have great people Like Morgan and Flint but Le Chuck (somehow) beat Morgan and with his powers could easily kill Flint as well...
    The only people the heroes have that are worth anything have a parallel on the Villains team that is either as great or greater...

Oops I almost forgot Trogdor could just burninate them all...

Villains have definitely won
  • edited August 2013
    And you think every single hero could waste all their time on Skunkape without the villains easily killing them...
    In the end the villains are the only ones with the clear bullet resistance advantage with Hugh Bliss being immortal except to boiling, Skunkape's great strength...
    Samunmak is just powerful as Max and has the same powers...

I know the heroes have great people Like Morgan and Flint but Le Chuck (somehow) beat Morgan and with his powers could easily kill Flint as well...
    The only people the heroes have that are worth anything have a parallel on the Villains team that is either as great or greater...

Oops I almost forgot Trogdor could just burninate them all...

Villains have definitely won

Not all the heroes are going to focus on Skunkape , the strong good guys will take on Skunkape and Lechuck while the rest of the good guys like Guybrush , Strongbad , Rey Curtis , Carley , Lilly and Kenny can take out the villains who are not invincible against bullets .
    Maybe you are right . If I add Heavy , Tycho , Ash , Brock and Claptrap in the fight will they make a difference ?
  • edited August 2013
    Not all the heroes are going to focus on Skunkape , the strong good guys will take on Skunkape and Lechuck while the rest of the good guys like Guybrush , Strongbad , Rey Curtis , Carley , Lilly and Kenny can take out the villains who are not invincible against bullets .
    Maybe you are right . If I add Heavy , Tycho , Ash , Brock and Claptrap in the fight will they make a difference ?
    I guess but then the villains get the Soda Poppers, Killing you guy, and the Shambling Corporate presence to even it out...
  • edited August 2013
    I guess but then the villains get the Soda Poppers, Killing you guy, and the Shambling Corporate presence to even it out...

Well Monster Max can stomp them all and use the spores to make them fall asleep .
  • edited August 2013
    Well Monster Max can stomp them all and use the spores to make them fall asleep .
    1 good shot from Samunmak with the Cthonic destroyer and Monster Max is history...
    Also isn't Monster Max more of a villain...
  • edited August 2013

they're more of the manipulative villains. Despite one of them can Pee Fire and another has a Voice Grating Enough to make their ears bleed. i doubt they'd be of much help.
  • edited August 2013
    Ok the villains win and the heroes lose .
    The rewards:
    The villains get a note that says " CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU WON ! " and the heroes get a trip to Hawaii where there they can heal their wounds .
    Even though the villains won , they still get screwed .
  • edited August 2013
    Tomorrow I will post round two with different heroes and different villains .
  • edited August 2013
    The Second Battle:
    Grandpa Stinky , Monsieur Papierwaite , Santa Claus , Strong Mad , Homestar , Wallace , Elaine Marley , Reginald Van Winslow , Nelson Tethers , Doc Brown , Gerry Harding , Jess Harding , Lennie Briscoe , Mike Logan , Larry and Molly Vs Brady Culture , Jurgen , Shambling Corporate Presents , Killing You Guy , Perducci , Monty Muzzle , Captain McGillicutty , Murray , Sheriff Bahg , Edna Strickland , a Troodon , a Herrerasaurus , Ricardo Guzzman , Paddy Jackson , walker Dr Logan and walker Oberson ( both are controlled by Jurgen ) .
    Who will win ? The good guys or the bad guys ?
  • edited August 2013
    Oberson would probaly have all of crawford on his side.
  • edited August 2013
    Oberson would probaly have all of crawford on his side.

Well walker Oberson will fight in this battle not alive Oberson . Plus we never knew Oberson or the people from Crawford so I only put the walker versions of Logan and Oberson who are going to be controlled by Jurgen .
  • edited August 2013
    Killing you guy is such a tank...
    Murray is pretty unbeatable...
    Jurgen is pretty powerful...
    I don't think the heroes have anyone who could beat Killing you guy...
    Brady culture could hypnotise half of the hero team...

I think Villains again because the heroes don't have any especially powerful people (neither do the villains really) but everyone knows Killing You Guy can only be beaten by Dangeresque, the dinosaurs can't be beaten by any of the heroes either and Brady culture could hypnotise Molly, Larry and Elaine giving the heroes no chance...
  • edited August 2013
    Also. Brady's a pretty good pianist.

off-track i know.

Wallace wouldn't be that much, And Shambling Corporate Presence might get eaten and therefore possess someone.
  • edited August 2013
    Also. Brady's a pretty good pianist.

off-track i know.

Wallace wouldn't be that much, And Shambling Corporate Presence might get eaten and therefore possess someone.

I disagree Wallace is pretty much Carrying the hero team...
    He is the only powerful guy the heroes have got...
  • edited August 2013
    Killing you guy is such a tank...
    Murray is pretty unbeatable...
    Jurgen is pretty powerful...
    I don't think the heroes have anyone who could beat Killing you guy...
    Brady culture could hypnotise half of the hero team...

I think Villains again because the heroes don't have any especially powerful people (neither do the villains really) but everyone knows Killing You Guy can only be beaten by Dangeresque, the dinosaurs can't be beaten by any of the heroes either and Brady culture could hypnotise Molly, Larry and Elaine giving the heroes no chance...

Well Papierwaite is a wizard and Jurgen was a member of the Brotherhood of Yog-Soggoth so he might manage to control the walkers with the help of Norrington and use them to bite the villains and maybe Norrington has the power to snap people out of Brady's control .
    Grandpa Stinky has the book so maybe he can turn Shambling Corporate Presents into a cake and Santa will warn everybody not to eat him .
    That's why I added Strong Mad , I think he can manage to take on Killing You Guy with the help of Homestar .
  • edited August 2013
    Well Papierwaite is a wizard and Jurgen was a member of the Brotherhood of Yog-Soggoth so he might manage to control the walkers with the help of Norrington and use them to bite the villains and maybe Norrington has the power to snap people out of Brady's control .
    Grandpa Stinky has the book so maybe he can turn Shambling Corporate Presents into a cake and Santa will warn everybody not to eat him .
    That's why I added Strong Mad , I think he can manage to take on Killing You Guy with the help of Homestar .

In order to Cure hypnotism it requires them to be rendered unconcious which is certain death in this battle
    The book doesn't turn people into cakes it was just thetruth about Girl Stinky which was a conspiracy so Grandpa Stink is just an old man...
    Killing You Guy is more powerful than Strong mad and Homestar combined...
    Jurgen's power over the undead comes from his vampirism not from Yog soggoth and Norrington's actual powers are pretty limited...
    Also Santa isn't clever enough to not eat the Corporate Shambling Presence again...
  • edited August 2013
    Well Wallace is an inventor , maybe he can give the team some mech suits build by him before the battle with the help of Doc Brown ?
    Or Papierwaite can give the team some potions that will give them super strenght ?
  • edited August 2013
    Well Wallace is an inventor , maybe he can give the team some mech suits build by him before the battle with the help of Doc Brown ?
    Or Papierwaite can give the team some potions that will give them super strenght ?
    I have no doubt Wallace will be he most useful guy on the hero team and will probably be able to use the Wrong Trousers along with some spud guns he created but if Brady culture gets to him first or if the Shambling corporate presence possesses him they will be in big trouble...

Doc is an inventor but he does take 30 years and his family fortune to make something he already had the idea for...

Potions aren't really a thing though...
  • edited August 2013
    Ok I guess the villains win .
    The rewards:
    The villains win a giant Manatee and a trip to Disneyland , but the Manatee wakes up and eats the villains and jumps back into the ocean and now that the villains are eaten , the heroes get the trip to Disneyland .
  • edited August 2013
    Hey I think being eaten by a Giant Manatee is probably better than Disney Land...
    I mean it has cooler bile, rides, music and shorter queues..
    Also the Shambling Corporate presence will get to possess the Manatee and who knows what he could do...
    I think the villains are more dangerous than ever and if they want vengeance...
    Disney Land is doomed...
  • edited August 2013
    Maybe ... :D
    Later I will post round three and it won't be a Heroes Vs Villains round .
    It will be a ... Males Vs Females match . :D
  • edited August 2013
    Ok , now we are going to have a different match .
    Males Vs Females:
    Sam , Bosco , Sal , Homestar , Gromit , Guybrush , Hector , Lambert , Young Emmett Brown , Billy Yoder , Rey Curtis , Lee , Kenny , Doug , Ben and Travis Vs Sybil , Momma Bosco , Girl Stinky , Marzipan , Trixie Trotter , Elaine Marley , Morgan Leflay , Glori Davner , Abbie Carmichael , Edna Strickland , Nima , Olivia Benson , Carley , Lilly , Molly , Bonnie and Shel .
    Who will win ? Males or Females ? Brain or Brawn ?
  • edited August 2013
    The Males have Gromit...
    Gromit could beat all of them single handedly...

Over than that though...
    The women have a strong line up with Elaine and Morgan...
    But then the Men also have Sal, Sam and Guybrush...

Overall Male will probably win as Guybrush might be able to beat Morgan who is the main threat and then Gromit can just own everyone...
  • edited August 2013
    The Males have Gromit...
    Gromit could beat all of them single handedly...

Over than that though...
    The women have a strong line up with Elaine and Morgan...
    But then the Men also have Sal, Sam and Guybrush...

Overall Male will probably win as Guybrush might be able to beat Morgan who is the main threat and then Gromit can just own everyone...

Girl Stinky is a mermaid and she can use her voice to hypnotize some of the males like Sal , Bosco , Hector , Billy and Kenny and use them against the males , Lilly and Carley would take care of the weaker males like Lambert , Young Emmett Brown , Ben and Travis .
  • edited August 2013
    Girl Stinky is a mermaid and she can use her voice to hypnotize some of the males like Sal , Bosco , Hector , Billy and Kenny and use them against the males , Lilly and Carley would take care of the weaker males like Lambert , Young Emmett Brown , Ben and Travis .
    But Gromit...
  • edited August 2013
    also. the females have Molly.

yeah....
  • edited August 2013
    But Gromit...

Sure Gromit could cause trouble to Molly , Morgan , Lilly and Carley but the other women won't stand around . Edna is a arsonist so I can imagine she could set a deadly trap for the males , Glori can use a chainsaw , Nima is a fighter like Molly , Olivia has a gun , Marzipan can throw crates .
  • edited August 2013
    Generally Telltale games Males are pretty weak actually...
    Overall the Females have a good team with Molly Elain and Morgan but I do think Gromit could carry the Male team to victory
    The Boscos cancel each other out
    Even Ben and Travis could handle Edna Strickland...
    Lee can beat Molly (for me at least)
    Kenny could probably beat Lilly?
    Sam could beat Girl stinky
    Guybrush can beat Morgan
    Homestar can beat Marzipan
    And Gromit can finish off the rest
  • edited August 2013
    Generally Telltale games Males are pretty weak actually...
    Overall the Females have a good team with Molly Elain and Morgan but I do think Gromit could carry the Male team to victory
    The Boscos cancel each other out
    Even Ben and Travis could handle Edna Strickland...
    Lee can beat Molly (for me at least)
    Kenny could probably beat Lilly?
    Sam could beat Girl stinky
    Guybrush can beat Morgan
    Homestar can beat Marzipan
    And Gromit can finish off the rest

Well I think Billy can handle Lilly because he is from the military like her and I can imagine he would use his charm to distract her .
    I don't know if Lee can beat Molly twice now .
    Guybrush managed to win against Morgan in episode 2 because he kinda cheated .
    I think Edna could beat both Ben and Travis by burning them .
    And don't forget that Nima is a threat too because she is like Morgan and Molly .
  • edited August 2013
    Well I think Billy can handle Lilly because he is from the military like her and I can imagine he would use his charm to distract her .
    I don't know if Lee can beat Molly twice now .
    Guybrush managed to win against Morgan in episode 2 because he kinda cheated .
    I think Edna could beat both Ben and Travis by burning them .
    And don't forget that Nima is a threat too because she is like Morgan and Molly .
    Guybrushes entire fighting style is cheating and it always works!
    Nima was just in my 'Gromit could handle them' group...
    Lee's pretty good and I think he could beat Molly agin if not a couple of the weaker people (like Doug and his laser pen) could help him out...
    Also fire takes a while to kill people and Ben and Travis could at least take her out with them...
  • edited August 2013
    Guybrushes entire fighting style is cheating and it always works!
    Nima was just in my 'Gromit could handle them' group...
    Lee's pretty good and I think he could beat Molly agin if not a couple of the weaker people (like Doug and his laser pen) could help him out...
    Also fire takes a while to kill people and Ben and Travis could at least take her out with them...

If Guybrush here has the perfect tools to cheat and beat Morgan than he has a chance .
    Pretty much , the only real threats here are Morgan , Elaine , Molly , Nima , Lilly and Carley because they are pretty much the muscles of the female team . Lilly is from the military , Carley can shoot some of the male team if they are not careful , Morgan is a strong pirate hunter , Nima is a good fighter and Molly is pretty much a ninja and Guybrush wouldn't have the courage to hit his wife .
  • edited August 2013
    If Guybrush here has the perfect tools to cheat and beat Morgan than he has a chance .
    Pretty much , the only real threats here are Morgan , Elaine , Molly , Nima , Lilly and Carley because they are pretty much the muscles of the female team . Lilly is from the military , Carley can shoot some of the male team if they are not careful , Morgan is a strong pirate hunter , Nima is a good fighter and Molly is pretty much a ninja and Guybrush wouldn't have the courage to hit his wife .
    Doug's laser pen in the eye will easily stop Carley from being a threat...
    Guybrush always has a trick (or rubber chicken) up his sleeve and has beaten Morgan and does have the advantage of having 2 people who don't really want to kill him either...
    Lee has beaten Molly before and maybe if Kenny actually gave him some cover he could do it again
    Lilly is Offset by Billy
    Nima wasn't that great in Jurassic park and isn't much of a threat...
  • edited August 2013
    Ok the males win !
    The rewards:
    The males win a trip to Boscos where they can take anything they want and they don't have to pay for anything . Despite Bosco's protests , the males are still going to Boscos and the females win a trip to the SPA where they can relax and forget about their defeat .
  • edited August 2013
    Well that will save them a couple of hundred Trillion Dollars :)
  • edited August 2013
    Yup , and Bosco will close his store because the group will take everything .
    Ok the next match will be ...
    Villans Vs Villains !
  • edited August 2013
    I think the villains will win.
  • edited August 2013
    Yup , and Bosco will close his store because the group will take everything .
    Nah he'll be fine...

Between them they'll probably only take 1 boX of used Tissues, some cheese, and some Notchos...
  • edited August 2013
    I think the villains will win.

Which villains ? Villains team 1 or Villains team 2 ?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.