Telltale Heroes Vs Telltale Villains

13»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    True . I think Bosco is more insane than a guy who wanted to turn pirates into dust so than he can become immortal , a woman who loved dinos so much that she wanted to unleash a freakin MOSASAURUS against InGen , a guy who turned Hill Valley into Big Brother and never noticed that his wife might be crazy until a young teenager convinced him , a guy who wanted to destroy a town because everybody rejected his ideas , Professor Pineapple ... enough said .
    Now that I'm thinking about it , I think Lilly , Larry , The St Johns , Campman and Nate are angels compared to these guys and Bosco . :D

thats a lot of crazy peeps/

Nate fits nicely among all of them.
  • edited August 2013
    thats a lot of crazy peeps/

Nate fits nicely among all of them.

Nate is crazy but not destructive like these guys ... But if he finds a spaceship and uses it to travel through time and screws up the timeline by turning Russell into a cow , Clementine being erased from existence because Nate kills her parents in the past , Ben and Lilly getting together ... Yeah .
  • edited August 2013
    True . I think Bosco is more insane than a guy who wanted to turn pirates into dust so than he can become immortal , a woman who loved dinos so much that she wanted to unleash a freakin MOSASAURUS against InGen , a guy who turned Hill Valley into Big Brother and never noticed that his wife might be crazy until a young teenager convinced him , a guy who wanted to destroy a town because everybody rejected his ideas , Professor Pineapple ... enough said .
    Now that I'm thinking about it , I think Lilly , Larry , The St Johns , Campman and Nate are angels compared to these guys and Bosco . :D
    Hey De singe wasn't crazy...
    If I could make immortality by crushing a few pirates I probably would...
  • edited August 2013
    Hudomonkey wrote: »
    Hey De singe wasn't crazy...
    If I could make immortality by crushing a few pirates I probably would...

Ok but don't come crawling to me when a certain Mighty Pirate shows up and ruins your plans .
  • edited August 2013
    Sam and Max Villains Vs Tales of Monkey Island Villains .
    General Skunkape , Hugh Bliss , Jurgen , Chuckles , Brady Culture , Leonard Steakcharmer , Sammun-Mak , Charlie Ho-Tep and Baby Amelia Earhart Vs Lechuck , Marquis Desinge , McGillicutty , Murkel Trenchfoot , Killick Hardtack , Coronado De Cava , Bugeye , Moose , Noogie and Murray .
    Who will win ? Sam and Max Villains or Tales of Monkey Island Villains ?
  • edited August 2013
    Charlie Ho-tep and Samunmak have powerful psychic powers
    General Skunkape has brute strength
    Hugh Bliss and Brady Culture have mind control
    Jurgen has vampirism and an army of the damned
    Lenoard and Ameilia are cannon fodder...
    Sam and Max villains have a good line up whilst Monkey Island just has a lot of mortal pirates and a couple of special people...
    Sam and Max has a clear advantage
  • edited August 2013
    TOMI has Murray on their side.

But San and Max have Baby Amelia Earhart.
  • edited August 2013
    Charlie Ho-tep and Samunmak have powerful psychic powers
    General Skunkape has brute strength
    Hugh Bliss and Brady Culture have mind control
    Jurgen has vampirism and an army of the damned
    Lenoard and Ameilia are cannon fodder...
    Sam and Max villains have a good line up whilst Monkey Island just has a lot of mortal pirates and a couple of special people...
    Sam and Max has a clear advantage

Well Lechuck has the same abilities aswell:
    Lechuck has brute strenght like Skunkape
    He has mind control
    He has a army of skeletons and he would use them to fight the zombies .
    The Cthonic Destroyer can't harm Lechuck because he is not from the Dark Dimension .
    Desinge can use his Jus de Vie to make the pirates immortal so ...
  • edited August 2013
    Well Lechuck has the same abilities aswell:
    Lechuck has brute strenght like Skunkape
    He has mind control
    He has a army of skeletons and he would use them to fight the zombies .
    The Cthonic Destroyer can't harm Lechuck because he is not from the Dark Dimension .
    Desinge can use his Jus de Vie to make the pirates immortal so ...
    Le chucks Mind control isn't powerful enough to beat Hugh Bliss...
    And De-singe can be beaten and the Jus de vie stolen easily...
    Also the cthonic destroyer isn't the only pyschic power they couls turn into anything they want, teleport, ventriloquism, hide in a tin can, see the future and avoid all incoming attacks...
  • edited August 2013
    Ok Sam and Max Villains win .
    The rewards:
    The Sam and Max Villains conquer Flotsam Island , Hugh Bliss uses his powers and turns the citizens of Flotsam into Hugh Bliss's happy minions .
    the TOMI Villains move to Sam and Max's Office and Lechuck tells them that they are going to stay here unless they take care of their own villains .
  • edited August 2013
    Heroes Vs Their Sidekicks .
    Sam , Strong Bad , Wallace , Guybrush , Nelson , Hector , Marty , Gerry Harding , Rey Curtis and Lee Vs Max , The Cheat , Gromit , Winslow , Jim Ingraham , Lambert , Doc Brown , Jess Harding , Olivia Benson and Clementine .
    Who will win ? The heroes or the sidekicks ?
  • edited August 2013
    Lee vs Clementine?

Sam on one side, Clementine on the other, But Clem's side has Max as well...And the toher side has Guybrush.
  • edited August 2013
    Um...
    We all know Gromit is the ultimate badass...
    Gromit's team wins!
  • edited August 2013
    Ok Sidekicks win .
    The rewards:
    The Sidekicks go to a pizza shop to celebrate their victory , Strong Bad blames Lee , Gerry and Sam for being emotional and not attacking their sidekicks so he orders them to buy some chocolate from Bubs because he is hungry .
  • edited August 2013
    in all fariness who'd attack a little 8 year old?
  • edited August 2013
    in all fariness who'd attack a little 8 year old?

Hector .
  • edited August 2013
    Considering Hector is the biggest bastard on Earth , I don't think he would have a problem hurting kids .
  • edited August 2013
    The Walking Badasses Vs The Officers of The Law .
    Lee , Kenny , Lilly , Larry , Carley , Doug , Molly , Omid , Vince , Wyatt and Wyatt Vs Sam , Max , Flint Paper , Nelson Tethers , Jim Ingraham , Hector , Lambert , Rey Curtis , Olivia Benson , Mike Logan and Lennie Briscoe .
    Who will win ? The Walking Badasses or The Officers of The Law ?
  • edited August 2013
    Didn't you already do that?
  • edited August 2013
    Flint Paper could single handedly take out every single Walking Dead character...
  • edited August 2013
    Didn't you already do that?

That match was " Heroes Vs Officers of the Law " .
    In that match , heroes were fighting the officers but in this match the Walking Dead characters are fighting the Officers of the Law .
  • edited August 2013
    Ok the Officers win .
    The Walking Dead characters are in jail and when the officers leave , Max accidently drops the key in the cell . They use the key and they escape .
    And why did the officers fought them in the first place and put them in jail ?
    Ben stole Banang and run away .
  • edited August 2013
    They deserve execution for that!
  • edited August 2013
    GOD DAMNIT BEN!

I thought my banang wasn't in it's usual place.
  • edited August 2013
    They deserve execution for that!

Hey now , Ben stole the Banang not the group .
    The group were at Boscos getting some supplies and Ben wanted Banang and Bosco says that the Banang costs a million of dollars .
    Ben , wanting the Banang he steals it and Bosco calls the cops and because Ben ran away , the cops decide to punish the group .
  • edited August 2013
    Hey now , Ben stole the Banang not the group .
    The group were at Boscos getting some supplies and Ben wanted Banang and Bosco says that the Banang costs a million of dollars .
    Ben , wanting the Banang he steals it and Bosco calls the cops and because Ben ran away , the cops decide to punish the group .
    Banang is precious and anyone who associates with thieves deserves execution...
  • edited August 2013
    Banang is precious and anyone who associates with thieves deserves execution...

Long story short , the group returns to the Motor Inn and ask Ben to return the Banang but Ben tells them that he eat it and then the group beats up Ben and throw him in woods .
  • edited August 2013
    and then Ben ends up meeting the Sam n' Max villains and after a bizarre micmatch of events he accidentally kills them all. then he goes on a accidental killing rampage.
  • edited August 2013
    Most of the Sam and Max villains are dead anyway and are hanging out in hell....
    No villains have actually survived past season 3...
  • edited August 2013
    he meets them in Hell.

During his stay in hell he ends up sending all the villains back to real life and accidentally destroying hell.
  • edited August 2013
    Also while the group were in jail , their cell mates were Skunkape , Lechuck , Jurgen , Billy Yoder and Kid Tannen .
  • edited September 2013
    he meets them in Hell.

During his stay in hell he ends up sending all the villains back to real life and accidentally destroying hell.

Ben also accidently burns Sam and Max's Office , Strong Bad's house , West Wallaby Street , Monkey Island , Flotsam Island , Scoggins , Clappers Wreake , Hill Valley and Dino Island .

Yeah , the Walking Dead group will be visited by a angry mob of Sam , Max , Flint Paper , Strong Bad , Strong Sad , Strong Mad , Wallace , Gromit , Major Crum , Felicity Flitt , Duncan McBiscuit , Guybrush , Elaine , the citizens of Flotsam , the monkeys , Marty Mcfly , Doc Brown , the citizens of Hill Valley , the citizens of Scoggins , the citizens of Clappers Wreake , InGen and the dinosaurs who are going to punish them for letting Ben destroy their homes .
  • edited September 2013
    Ben gets off scott free because Travis' Dad was in special Forces.
  • As I'm not sure if Master Psychic is still alive after the new forums I thought I'd start a new round to lure him back

Dogs Vs Villains
    Gromit, Sam, Sameth VS Samunmak, Skunkape, Satan

• I'm still alive !
    Well with Gromit , they win I mean he can beat Sammun-Mak , Skunkape and Satan .
    The rewards:
    The dogs get boxes full of fudge freezes and the villains are send to Hell .

• Good to know you're still here:D
    I don't know how to private message (I tried private discussions but I don't think it works) but I guessed you would appear with this thread...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.