can telltale kidnap mike stemmle and force him out of retirement?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Hero1 wrote: »
    If you consider how far telltales sam & max series has come in 9 episodes I'm not sure I'd want to go back to Freelance Police. As Jake said its probably built up to be a classic in our minds and its probably best to move on.

I still wanna experience the story.
  • edited February 2008
    If you consider how far telltales sam & max series has come in 9 episodes I'm not sure I'd want to go back to Freelance Police. As Jake said its probably built up to be a classic in our minds and its probably best to move on.

Right that was my point. It's old news! We have Sam & Max now and it's totally awesome! And I'm not just saying that because I work here and they'll murder me in my sleep if I don't, because I really do think they're awesome!
  • edited February 2008
    mikew wrote: »
    Right that was my point. It's old news! We have Sam & Max now and it's totally awesome! And I'm not just saying that because I work here and they'll murder me in my sleep if I don't, because I really do think they're awesome!

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... :)

Glad to see Stemmle join. Anyway, aren't we still missing Sean Clark?
  • edited February 2008
    marsan wrote: »
    The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... :)

Glad to see Stemmle join. Anyway, aren't we still missing Sean Clark?

Does anyone know what sean clark is working on now? He's the only lead designer from hit the road telltale is missing..
  • edited February 2008
    Does anyone know what sean clark is working on now? He's the only lead designer from hit the road telltale is missing..
    Nobody knows where he is. Poor Sean Clark.
    Nobody wants him.
    They just turn their heads.
    Nobody helps him.
    Now he has his revenge.

/Sean Clark is not Iron Man.
  • edited February 2008
    I guess I'll take that as a No
  • ttg_Stemmlettg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008

Sean Clark is raking in the big bucks as an EP for the ultra-successful (and way-addictive) Pogo.com, where he gets to design and produce clever little mini-games to his heart's content.

Here's a picture of Sean (and Hal Barwood) at an event from almost exactly one year ago...
    Stemmle
  • edited February 2008
    Sean Clark is raking in the big bucks as an EP for the ultra-successful (and way-addictive) Pogo.com, where he gets to design and produce clever little mini-games to his heart's content.

Here's a picture of Sean (and Hal Barwood) at an event from almost exactly one year ago...

Stemmle

They've turned into air?! :D
  • edited February 2008
    Excellent! I am a sucker for those flash games. Jewel Quest rocks.
  • edited March 2008
    mish wrote: »
    I was hoping for some dude leaking it onto the internet. I just really miss playing Sam & Max voiced by Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson, not that the Telltale cast isn't good, they're great.

Again, it's not about what it could've been, it's about what it is.
    I'd love to get my hands on it, because each incarnation of S&M so far was its own animal.

You're not alone...:p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.