Hah, enjoying the music on da Mac now... :O)

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
As Sam&Max sadly isn't available on the Mac and i just wanted to listen to the wonderful train station music from 205 there too, i took some time during this afternoon and put it together with some beelzebub gfx.

If you're having a faster system than me then you can press the "m" key (toggles) in order to make the button test for the links more precisely.

Enjoy, at least i do... :O) *dumtidum*

Uhh the link of course...

-> http://guckmal.lurulu.de/samnmax.html

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Thanks!:)
  • edited April 2008
    No problem... :O)
  • edited April 2008
    Too bad there is some lags and that it's not a mp3 at all... but thank you, this tune reminds me Curse of Monkey Island each time I listen to :)
  • edited April 2008
    Yes, the background rhythm, that's what i thought too when listing to it... :O)

Well, it for sure isn't hard to make yourself a recording on your system and then saving it as a mp3. If choosing the right compression level this should sound not too bad and only increase the filelength to a certain degree with maybe loosing some dynamic if you don't postprocess it.

The app can also stream in the other sounds but i disabled this because i didn't want to run into problems here. Hope it's fine this way?
  • edited April 2008
    Sadly 205 is the first episode on which the "Tell Tale Music Extractor" doesn't work :(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Sadly fortunately awesomeness is afoot in the Season Two music dept. This year's release will be cooler than last years.
  • edited April 2008
    Sadly 205 is the first episode on which the "Tell Tale Music Extractor" doesn't work :(

Thank god, I thought something was wrong with my PC.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Sadly fortunately awesomeness is afoot in the Season Two music dept. This year's release will be cooler than last years.

:eek: :)
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »

AWESOME.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.