Favorite bit character?

2»

Comments

• jmmjmm
    edited April 2008
    Grampa Stinky says "Stay a while and listen". I'm not sure it qualifies as a joke, though.
  • edited April 2008
    jmm wrote: »
    Grampa Stinky says "Stay a while and listen". I'm not sure it qualifies as a joke, though.

oh yeah! i think i noticed it but i thought it was unintentional.
  • JaiJai
    edited May 2008
    jmm wrote: »

It does to me. He even tries to make his voice sound a little more like Deckard Cain's when he says it (Since "faux Sean Connery" really isn't too close, but there is already an official joke from Blizzard about that Diablo II character sounding like Sean Connery), and it made me laugh, so . . . joke!

There is no such thing as "coincidences".

. . .

Okay, there is, but there is no way this is one of them. It makes no sense (To me) for Grandpa Stinky to do that if it weren't a reference / joke.
  • edited May 2008
    I like Flint, the Stinkys and Mr. Spatula.
  • edited May 2008
    SCP and Leonard.
    Leonard's small bit at the ending of s02e5 was preety funny.
    Plus he's been locked in the closet for all that time, give him some credit.

About Shambling Corporate Presence I'm with Nuroticat. Anyone know when and where did it appear for the first time ever?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    It appeared in the text adventure in Reality 2.0 first, and then in Ice Station Santa.
  • edited May 2008
    Wasnt it from some old Lucas Arts game?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    bangolio wrote: »
    Wasnt it from some old Lucas Arts game?

I don't think so. Googling for "Shambling Corporate Presence" reveals a lot of Sam & Max episodes and not a lot else (a reference to the Activision/Vivendi merger does appear, however). Not everything is from some old LucasArts game, you know :)
  • edited May 2008
    far future sam was the best.... i can't use that. i don't want to.. look a wrench

though young sam & max were sooo cute, i wish i could see them do more adventures... thats sooo stupid. rofl

mr spatula... warms my heart everytime with his beautiful and eloquent poetry of the sea... bloop!
  • edited May 2008
    It's awesome anyway :D
  • edited May 2008
    though young sam & max were sooo cute, i wish i could see them do more adventures... thats sooo stupid. rofl

I'd LOVE to see a game (or atleast a large part of a game) where you play as young S+M.
  • edited May 2008
    Superball lol is he funny

"for guns*bang*
    and bombs*boom*
    and so much more *NAPALM!*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.