Most hated character of S&M series?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I am surprised so many people dislike sybil, she is one of my favorite characters. my least favorite character is the mole.
  • edited April 2008
    although i have not played season 2 so i wouldnt really know if sybil is still good.
  • edited April 2008
    mre wrote: »
    I could picture quite a few gruesome ways both of those could happen.

Does yours involve a slave colony run by sentient and malicious cars? (pixar = evil thoughts)
    browen wrote: »
    although i have not played season 2 so i wouldnt really know if sybil is still good.

On a technicality...maybe yes.
  • edited April 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    I *absolutely* hate Hugh Bliss! Hypothetically, I would beat my head with a shovel whenever I hear that hideous, high-pitched voice of his!
    Hi, I'm Hugh Bliss!
  • edited April 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't mind any of the Soda Poppers ):

Most hated characters for me would probably be Sybil and Abe, but that said, I don't really mind them too much.

Just take this post and add my name to it. These are my exact same feelings. I've never really had a problem with the Soda Poppers, and I just think they're a bit of a laugh really.

Sybil and Abe on the other hand... I mean, Abe was good for the episode he was intended for, and I was never really that fond of Sybil from the start. But like Badwolf, I don't really mind them that much, they're just my least favourite, rather than hated.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.