2»

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »
    I think
    Spec's Brain
    would be the most logical choice for his
    "Surviving" Organ

And to tell the truth I woul like to see that too.

wouldnt his glasses be left i mean he is specs.
  • edited September 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »
    I think
    Spec's Brain
    would be the most logical choice for his
    "Surviving" Organ

And to tell the truth I woul like to see that too.

wouldn't that make him a little like Baxter Stockman from TMNT? XD
  • edited September 2008
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Poppers come back, so long as you can continually shoot them, light them on fire, or kick them in front of speeding trains. :D
  • edited September 2008
    A bit like Kenny: dies every episode, only to return in the next?
    (Satan's curse or something)
  • edited September 2008
    I'm sorry if this completely scars anyone, but, I kinda liked the Soda Poppers. *gasp!* Peepers voice did make me want to kill him, bring him back to life and then kill him again, but Specs and Whizzer were pretty funny I thought. Whizzer actually seemed like an okay guy, and Specs' voice and character were so spot on SuperDork. Plus, they're the only characters besides Max who are shorter than I am, and that's a demographic that is just totally ignored in the game industry!
  • edited September 2008
    One of the things I've noticed about bringing back villians, at least in my playing experience, is that you almost always hate them and are annoyed by them.

I hate Hugh Bliss, The Poppers, Jurgen, Brady Cultu..

Wait maybe I should just list the ones I don't hate. The Shambling Corporate Presence was kind of cute and goofy, come on Santa gave us more trouble than SCP. The Sea Monkeys were the same way. And Abe turned into Sybil's boyfriend and sort of became a foil to the boys but not an outright opponent.

But that's the point, you're supposed to hate and despise the villian characters so that you have no qualms about killing them off.
  • edited September 2008
    yeah, i hate the soda poppers too, (i will not censor myself!) and it would be stupid to bring them back, because, even though it WAS funny when you found out it was them all along, that joke caused them to have to die. so, sorry. I'M BACK! AGAIN AGAIN!:D
  • edited September 2008
    I like them because I always find their song catchy. I find them annoying but it's one of those love to be annoyed by things. I would like a reappearance but no more than what Hugh or Brady did.
  • edited September 2008
    Maybe if they do a Heaven setting the Poppers could show up there.
    Kind of like the Saddam Hussein situation in South Park, I mean sure they're dead but where are they going to go, Detroit?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.