"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I recognise that clip. Whats it from?

Poogers555 posted: »

If telltale makes Dr.Who

• I would kill gabe newell if that happens before half life 3

• Alt text

I would kill gabe newell if that happens before half life 3

• It's from IT Crowd.

I recognise that clip. Whats it from?

• Oh yeah! I prefered his son, hes good in House of Fools I forgot his real name

Pipas posted: »

It's from IT Crowd.

• I like Capaldi as an actor, the writing is just kind of sub-par and the solutions to episodes are really contrived.

I only really liked "Mummy on the Orient Express" and "Flatline" this year.

Lay off the Whovians brah. The last series was lacking but I will still carry on watching, a cant say much for the series before the reboot

• Yeah I get that the Christmas special was actually shit, and that robin hood one, what were they thinking the ending of that was dumb

JakeSt123 posted: »

I like Capaldi as an actor, the writing is just kind of sub-par and the solutions to episodes are really contrived. I only really liked "Mummy on the Orient Express" and "Flatline" this year.

• Never heard of Dr. Who

• I loved little Sprague, i would sniff that like a soldier.

Mich19 posted: »

xD when grappling press Q rappidly ahahahahahah

• I know right. Why not a TTG PResents Duke Nukem

While we are at it.

Pipas posted: »

If Telltale made Half Life game, they wouldn't get past episode 2.

• Telltale can do puzzles, their older games had lots of puzzles.

Clemenem posted: »

I made a thread about this thinking it could be perfectly story oriented with Valve games and a crafted, written story by Telltale but then

• Yeah I said that too but some of their more recent puzzles are story oriented where as Valve uses portals,tunnels etc. If they want to add some Telltale staff to the writing team I'm all for it but I'd just be a little confused about the gameplay

dojo32161 posted: »

Telltale can do puzzles, their older games had lots of puzzles.

• The Christmas one and the tree one were both crap. The latter one was especially shit.

Yeah I get that the Christmas special was actually shit, and that robin hood one, what were they thinking the ending of that was dumb

• How?

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Never heard of Dr. Who

• edited January 2015

Thread: A Scanner Darkly

TWAU is so far my favorite Telltale series, with its film noir touches and somewhat more mature story, even if based on a comic.
    It'll be really cool if Telltale plans to cater to a more mature audience too.

Comics, games, zombies/vampires and genealogy tree simulators are all nice sources of inspiration but what about something different.

I know asking for Lynch grade stuff is too much but there are other kind of stories that can be adapted. Take the cyber-punkish "A Scanner Darkly" based on Phillip K. Dick novel, which looks like it was filmed in a Telltale engine.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkjDUERgCQw

I wonder if there are others who'd like to see stuff like this.

• Urrr... I think this should be moved to the General Chat section :/

You are talking about TWAU at first, but then you move onto 'they should try and do this, that and the other' and it doesn't really belong on this part of the forum...

• edited January 2015

Well TWAU is the more mature of the bunch. I can't seem to find the general chat section.
    Edit: plus Bigby resembles the older Keanu a bit

HazzatheMan posted: »

Urrr... I think this should be moved to the General Chat section You are talking about TWAU at first, but then you move onto 'they should try and do this, that and the other' and it doesn't really belong on this part of the forum...

• Telltale Talk (aka general chat) is at the very bottom, just scroll down.

aergistal posted: »

Well TWAU is the more mature of the bunch. I can't seem to find the general chat section. Edit: plus Bigby resembles the older Keanu a bit

• How I wish that were true...

Alt text

Mich19 posted: »

IF THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 3 CONFIRMED... THEN HALF LIFE 3 IS CONFIRMED

• Top Gear.

No, hear me out. They're always doing epic challenges for their holiday specials - which could make a hilarious story - and pranking each other along the way. It would be so funny if you could, like, choose whether or not Richard and Jeremy are gonna like glue a Genesis album inside James' cd player and break off the volume knob and if you do, it'll say something like "James May will remember this". Hahahaha. Plus I'd bet all three guys would totally be up for it.

And if you played as the Stig, every dialogue option would be silence.

• Or Firefly; I'd bet all the actors would be on board, and the fans would totally love it.

• DARKMAN. I mean, just think of all the mileage Telltale could get out of a PC who can change his appearance to resemble other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBwAEROVSw

• edited January 2015

Thread: Doctor Who - The Telltale Game.

I can't be the only one who thinks a Telltale Doctor Who game could- and likely would, be AMAZING. The playstyle fits perfectly with the show's narrative. You can collaborate with Big Finish for voice acting and plot writing assistance, the medium will allow for the use of any iteration of the Doctor, his companions or his villains and for a massive and expansive world to experience and explore. In addition to this, the potential for customization is boggling. You could be a different Timelord with your own outfit and TARDIS, if not backstory, the possibilities are quite literally endless.

This could finally be the chance for every iteration of the Doctor to interact with one another! This is something that absolutely must happen. Please get in touch with the BBC, and while there, maybe talk about a Sherlock game too! You could even do a crossover!

• Nah man Pulp Fiction

Woop_Woop posted: »

I was just thinking about this recently and think that many of Quentin Tarantino's films would work as a Telltale game. I have decided to try

• Thread: Breaking Bad by TellTale?

What are you think about it ? Im big fan of Breaking Bad, this can be very Intresting.

• Breaking bad is about one guy and his journey there is no real world associated with it. Aside from doing a game set in the drug trade which wouldnt really be breaking bad

• I think Telltale should make a game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Showing what the Realm Of Darkness is like from the Heartless' point of view.

• Thread: Breaking Bad by TTG

I just finished all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad for the first time and I know there might be people who hated it or thought it was boring (like The Walking Dead show haters), but I Fucking loved it! So I thought about how cool a Telltales BrBa game would be... Maybe you would play as Jesse after the show or like the GoT game you would be a different character but in the same universe meeting some of the shows characters... I dunno I just thought it would be cool.. Share your opinion and ideas for the story!!!

• I've been saying this for a long time, it would be awesome to see a Telltale Breaking Bad game, especially one that follows Jesse after the ending of the show. A Breaking Bad game would be incredible (way better than Minecraft).

• Alt text

I've been saying this for a long time, it would be awesome to see a Telltale Breaking Bad game, especially one that follows Jesse after the ending of the show. A Breaking Bad game would be incredible (way better than Minecraft).

• And this would be the title:

Alt text

• But its about one guy not a world you can draw different stories from

• Can you stop?

But its about one guy not a world you can draw different stories from

• Nah, not many people hate Breaking Bad, very few. Most people love it.

• Yeah. It can be about one guy. (Jesse after the show)

But its about one guy not a world you can draw different stories from

• randomhumanrandomhuman Banned
    edited February 2015

Yeah, he always says that when someone brings up making a BB game. It doesn't even have to be about Jesse, it CAN be about another character in the same universe. Look at TWD, he could say that it is only about one guy but yet we have a video game about completely different characters in the same universe. I mean damn, what's so hard to understand about that?

Yeah. It can be about one guy. (Jesse after the show)

• Because its telling the story of that one guy, thats what breaking bad is. Otherwise your just doing a story about drug dealing in america. There is no universe with breaking bad its just regular U.S

randomhuman posted: »

Yeah, he always says that when someone brings up making a BB game. It doesn't even have to be about Jesse, it CAN be about another character

• I would love to see one mainly just because of my love for the show, but at the same time I don't understand how exactly they would make one. I, for one, feel like Jesse after the events in the show is a dumb idea. After everything he's been through, he's finally left the drug world and is free. There's no point in putting his character back through everything.

• Why isn't there? There are other people in the Breaking Bad universe right? Or was it just the characters we seen on the show and nobody else existed?

Because its telling the story of that one guy, thats what breaking bad is. Otherwise your just doing a story about drug dealing in america. There is no universe with breaking bad its just regular U.S

Sign in to comment in this discussion.