"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• BREAKING........BAD

DOIT NAO TELLTALE!!!

• I'd love to see a Rick and Morty Telltale adventure game, it would be so awesome!

• Firefly
    X files
    Buffy the vampire slayer
    Lost
    Nightmare on Elm street

• THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
    THE ORIGINALS
    SUPERGIRL
    ARROW
    THE FLASH
    SEASON 2 OF GAME OF THRONES
    THE BIG BANG THEORY
    TEEN WOLF
    V
    RIVERDALE
    iZOMBIE

• Definitely BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER ANGEL CHARMED

Janmoonie31 posted: »

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THE ORIGINALS SUPERGIRL ARROW THE FLASH SEASON 2 OF GAME OF THRONES THE BIG BANG THEORY TEEN WOLF V RIVERDALE iZOMBIE

• I would love for them to do a Tokyo Ghoul Game!

For those of you that don't know the basic story of Tokyo ghoul here is the setting:

Tokyo Ghoul is set in an alternate reality where ghouls, individuals who can only survive by eating human flesh, live among the normal humans in secret, hiding their true nature to evade pursuit from the authorities. Including enhanced speed, senses, and regenerative ability, a regular ghoul is several times stronger than a normal human, has a skin resistant to ordinary piercing weapons and has at least one special predatory organ called a "Kagune", which it can manifest and use as a weapon during combat. Another distinctive trait of ghouls is that when they are excited the color of their sclera in both eyes turns black and their irises red. In the case of a half-ghoul, only one eye of these eyes undergoes the transformation. A half-ghoul can either be born naturally as a ghoul and a human's offspring, or artificially created by transplanting some ghoul organs into a human. In both cases, a half-ghoul is usually much stronger than a pure-blood ghoul. There is also the case of half-humans, hybrids of ghouls and humans that can feed like normal humans and lack a Kagune while possessing enhanced abilities, but shortened lifespans. To hunt down the ghouls, several government-sponsored organizations around the world were created.

They could really do something really cool with this and for those that have watched/read the anime/manga you known how intense it can become

• Venture Bros (either being about the main characters of the show or an orignal character)
    • Rick and Morty
    • Zootopia
    • Pulp Heroes (like Doc Savage or The Shadow)
    • Horror Movies (like Hellraiser or Nightmare on Elm Street or even Cabin in the Woods)
    • GI Joe
    • Transformers
    • Avatar (either Last Airbender or Legend of Korra eras)
  • edited December 2016

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with the choice of GOTG as the Marvel title (although I'm still excited to play it). It's not because I don't think it'll be good or popular, I'm certain it will be both.

The reason was that I was really hoping for a Winter Soldier game where we play during the time Bucky escaped captivity, and the time he ran into Cap again.

Since we know little about that time, other than that he was more vengeful in the comics and remembered less in the MCU, there's room for additional plot and a lot of choices relating to where he stands on the Winter Soldier to Bucky Barnes spectrum at the end of the game, either ending with a guy who's as likely to shoot his enemies in the face as not, or who'd prefer not to kill, and both would be in line with canon characterization at various times. I'd still like to play this some day.

• edited December 2016
    • Star Wars
    • Ace Attorney
    • Pokemon
    • Breaking Bad
    • Metal Gear
  • Hi,

I've been trying to find ways of contacting someone from Telltale Games, but I've been busy writing a script of an idea for a new video game that they could think could about making. So far I've only written a first draft of the prologue and Episode 1. I've not gone further because I know how Telltale operate when creating following episodes, but I would be keen to send my draft if someone wouldn't mind looking at it.

• I just want to see a Portal Telltale game...

• Yes that would be a great idea I love doctor who and I love telltale

I started an account on the site for the sole purpose of agreeing with you! Doctor Who has exploded as a cultural phenomenon in recent years.

• A suicide squad would also be good you could play as Harley and play her back story with the joker.

• I don't think a Pokémon game would be good that is just my opinion though

Crimson097 posted: »

* Star Wars * Ace Attorney * Pokemon * Breaking Bad * Metal Gear

• Dude that is a fantastic idea to do something like that I could try to help you what is the game about

Hi, I've been trying to find ways of contacting someone from Telltale Games, but I've been busy writing a script of an idea for a new vid

• edited December 2016

I don't want to say what my idea is, on account I want to take some credit for it. But let me say, that the recent Batman game has given me some inspiration, and after writing a 10,000 worded script, I'd like to find a way of passing on my script to someone in Telltale Games, like an address or e-mail.

The story I've written is just the bare bones, it doesn't cover things like choices or consequences like in Walking Dead, but I've written enough content to make it the skeleton of the story's plot, and if my idea was taken up, I would probably count on others in Telltale to help fill in the rest. It might not materialise into a video game, but the ideas I have written and want to flesh out will at least give food for thought, and if someone from Telltale is reading these comments, maybe they can help me fulfil what I'm trying to do.

TWDG Fan posted: »

Dude that is a fantastic idea to do something like that I could try to help you what is the game about

• Hey, if they did Minecraft work i'm sure they can do it

TWDG Fan posted: »

I don't think a Pokémon game would be good that is just my opinion though

• A Zootopia TellTale series would be amazing! GI Joe and Avatar are great ones also.

SpiderFan14 posted: »

* Venture Bros (either being about the main characters of the show or an orignal character) * Rick and Morty * Zootopia * Pulp Heroes (li

• It also seems like, since they already have a Tales from the Borderlands game, another comedy-based sci-fi series isn't really necessary. It'd be nice if TellTale would try for a Marvel game less similar to stuff they've already made.

• edited December 2016

I don't know about contacting TellTale, but if you ever need some way to at least get your idea out in the open, you could try using Twine- it's a free program that lets you make text adventures. It's super easy to use, and there's even a way to implement TellTale's formula. From there, you could post it online. You seem to have already put in a ton of effort into your work though, so working with an interactive format could be a bit too tricky... wish I could be of more help.

I don't want to say what my idea is, on account I want to take some credit for it. But let me say, that the recent Batman game has given me

• A solo star wars spin off ? that is confined to one season that's up to about eight/ten episodes long. Or a continuation, of the walking dead after the new frontier. If they don't decide to fully end the series.

• overall I think (and I may be in the majority here) that telltale should do something like hero's did (only less crappy) or something with an already established superhero world I've had this idea rattling around in my head for awhile where you are the son/daughter of a major superhero (no not like superman or batman) but you yourself haven't shown any symptoms of power or awakening to your power while your older brother can be seen zipping the skyline with your father you are on the ground walking when your powers awaken in spectacular fashion when you get caught up in a robbery and your choices up to that point determine what power's you get and if you start down the evil or good path

• They wont remake a game of another dev

Benjamin666 posted: »

they should make a mass effect one that'd be amazing

• Actually, they CANT, because of copyright stuff

AdamRoberts posted: »

They wont remake a game of another dev

• Transformers: The TellTale Series

Dayum, that name yells 'HYPE'

• Borderlands Season 2

• Dayum...

Borderlands Season 2

• Saying again,
    Vampire Diaries The TT Series

• How about a magic IP? When a guy/gal gets sent to a magic/sorcery academy and then he starts doing stuff and they let us learn and also face troubles as we become favourites in this academy.

If you didn't get enough information, get the Episode Interactive app on your phone, and check out a story called "Soulbound", by Joseph Evans (You can find him on twitter aswell). It's an amazing story and TTG should hire this guy and/or make an IP related to sorcery, I'd buy it 2392802482 times (Well not really).

• GODDAMN I WANT THIS LIKE, RIGHT NOW. I WANNA KEEP TRANSFORMING BACK AND FORTH INTO A TRUCK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Transformers: The TellTale Series Dayum, that name yells 'HYPE'

• Interesting
    Btw, are ttg staff reading our ideas or not?

JezzaGaming posted: »

How about a magic IP? When a guy/gal gets sent to a magic/sorcery academy and then he starts doing stuff and they let us learn and also face

• Lmao

GODDAMN I WANT THIS LIKE, RIGHT NOW. I WANNA KEEP TRANSFORMING BACK AND FORTH INTO A TRUCK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• they are reading and ignoring

Interesting Btw, are ttg staff reading our ideas or not?

• Spider man
    Interstellar(lol)
    Lifeline(?)

• Lifeline? What's that?

TTG fan posted: »

Spider man Interstellar(lol) Lifeline(?)

• I'd love to see The 100. A game about Lexa's childhood, maybe.

• Why does this comment have not 420 likes?

they are reading and ignoring

• cuz i dont smoke dat dank boi

Why does this comment have not 420 likes?

• yeah, the good ol cartoon days

Transformers: The TellTale Series Dayum, that name yells 'HYPE'

• It's a game. But I doubt it will be good for sales.

Tohabath posted: »

Lifeline? What's that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.