Sam & Max Season 2 Disc order?

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
Hey

Yeah i can see on youre site when entering, that you can read you get the special disc if you buy the whole season 2, which i ofc already did along time ago hehe, but i cannot find the thingy disc in the shop? when will it be up.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Give it time. The Season 1 disc wasn't available until several months afterwards, this probably won't be, either. It takes time to put all the commentaries and extras and such together.
  • edited May 2008
    sweet i cant wait to get the season 2 disc of sam and max i got the retail version and the telltale sites season 1 discs and i love telltales version much more.
  • edited May 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Give it time. The Season 1 disc wasn't available until several months afterwards, this probably won't be, either. It takes time to put all the commentaries and extras and such together.

Never :D cancel Strongbad game, and get this DISC moving :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    We're working on it. Most likely coming in July.
  • edited May 2008
    Enough time to earn some money to buy some more stuff from the store.:D
  • edited June 2008
    To bad I can't buy this lovely new season 2. :(
  • edited June 2008
    Chris23 wrote: »
    To bad I can't buy this lovely new season 2. :(

Come oon... it's almost july :p little patient here, pls

...on the other hand its better be out on July 1st or I'll eat my last cookie, and thats bad :eek: (its a bad thing and the cookie tastes bad)
  • edited June 2008
    Buuga wrote: »
    Come oon... it's almost july :p little patient here, pls

...on the other hand its better be out on July 1st or I'll eat my last cookie, and thats bad :eek: (its a bad thing and the cookie tastes bad)

I think you missunderstood me now. What I meant was that I ain't able to
    buy Season 2 at all through Telltale Games Store.

Reasons: Credit Card and living in Sweden.

So for me all depends on a retail sale of the product. Sadly :(

If not Telltale Games can support with SMS payment also? Then I have
    a chance.
    edited June 2008
    We accept PayPal.
  • edited June 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    We accept PayPal.

well sorry to say that PayPal don't help me either...:o
  • edited June 2008
    What about crumpled up bills in an envelope?
  • edited June 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    What about crumpled up bills in an envelope?

Nope...

What's the problem with SMS payment? :rolleyes:

Isn't it also a way to pay for a product?
    edited June 2008
    Sorry, SMS is not one of the options in our store. (As easy as it might seem to the outside world to support every payment option out there, it's not!)
  • edited June 2008
    We're in America. And here in America, we use American styles o' payment. We don't wanna have nothin' to do with yer fancy European payment thingies. Ya hear?

;)
  • edited June 2008
    Sorry, SMS is not one of the options in our store. (As easy as it might seem to the outside world to support every payment option out there, it's not!)

Okey..no problem

I wait for a retail release then. :)
  • edited June 2008
    dg10050 wrote: »
    We're in America. And here in America, we use American styles o' payment. We don't wanna have nothin' to do with yer fancy European payment thingies. Ya hear?

;)

:(....don't be so evil..my purpose wasn't to be rude at all...it was just a question if it was possible that's all.
  • edited June 2008
    Chris23 wrote: »
    :(....don't be so evil..my purpose wasn't to be rude at all...it was just a question if it was possible that's all.

(I was kidding. ;))
  • edited June 2008
    dg10050 wrote: »
    (I was kidding. ;))

:o...okey...

By the way which episode of Season 2 is your favorite? :)
  • edited June 2008
    I believe SMS payment would probably only work in the same country, since it's the mobile service provider charging money from your account and depositing it somewhere else. I would imagine they wouldn't be well equipped to start doing international payments.

Also, isn't their charging method for the service a percentage?
  • edited June 2008
    DrakeFox wrote: »
    I believe SMS payment would probably only work in the same country, since it's the mobile service provider charging money from your account and depositing it somewhere else. I would imagine they wouldn't be well equipped to start doing international payments.

Also, isn't their charging method for the service a percentage?

Well sorry to say that I ain't so good involved in how the SMS payment work around global.
    edited July 2008
    We sent the Season Two disc off for manufacturing yesterday! Which means we're one step closer to getting it into your hands. :D

More updates will come as we have them...
  • edited July 2008
    yay!

and for my loss.....WHAAAA :(:(:(
  • edited July 2008
    We sent the Season Two disc off for manufacturing yesterday! Which means we're one step closer to getting it into your hands. :D

Wow that sounds great....:D

Thank you Telltale Games! ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    For what it's worth, we all think it's a step up from last year's, too.
  • edited July 2008
    Gimme!
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »

Well for me you give me a chance to be apart of Sam & Maxs adventures. :)

Once again I thank you all at Telltale Games for making it possible! I buyed Season 1 when it was released on disc and now I have a new season to looking forward to.

YAHOO!!! :D
  • edited July 2008
    Sweet! Can't wait to see it!
  • edited July 2008
    Me. Wants. NOW.
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    this i don't believe you...

...well, of course i believe that you might think that it's better than the last one, but i don't believe that it is really possible. there has to be a limit to the greatness you can stuff into one disc. there are physical boundaries, you know.;)
  • edited July 2008

GREAT!
    Is there a tentative shipping date?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    this i don't believe you...

...well, of course i believe that you might think that it's better than the last one, but i don't believe that it is really possible. there has to be a limit to the greatness you can stuff into one disc. there are physical boundaries, you know.;)

Admittedly, there are no machinima shorts this year (though there's the Christmas video), and sadly -- the biggest downer to me -- Bay Area Sound wasn't able to do commentary tracks this year (not because they didn't want to -- some family related scheduling issues came up), but the cutscene reels themselves are far nicer this year, and a bit longer, and there is a lot more special content, including three times the number of easter eggs, for example. And the whole thing is done in widescreen, so if you watch it on an HDTV for instance, it will fill the whole screen and look nice.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah... unlike last year, we had a bit of a last minute panic about fitting everything on the disc. Seg really wanted to leave the installer files uncompressed to speed up installation, but we roughed him up him a bit and he agreed to compress it so we could fit everything without compressing the video more :)

By contrast, last year we had some leftover space and recompressed the video at a higher bitrate to fill it.

(And lest you worry, we still managed to keep most of the important video at >3.7MBps this year)
  • edited July 2008
    *drools*
    sounds wonderfull
  • edited July 2008
    You guys are going to be my downfall to hell!
    edited July 2008
    It is a really nice DVD. The easter eggs are a lot of fun this year. :)
  • edited July 2008
    Do we get free chocolate?
  • edited July 2008

:D....

Btw off topic:

How long does it take for Telltale Games story writers to come up with new stories for
    Sam & Max? And is it hard to come up with new stories like they have to find a mix
    of something? :)
  • edited July 2008
    I'm just wondering if I'm mentioned on the commentary tracks for 205, what with the Faust class and all. :p
  • edited July 2008

Yeah, right. You're just saying that so we go and buy the damn thing.

We need an unbiased opinion here.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, right. You're just saying that so we go and buy the damn thing.

We need an unbiased opinion here.
    It's a really nice DVD. The easter eggs are a lot of fun this year. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.