The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• I hope that's not an empty promise ala Telltale's "episode such-and-such will be released soon."

five months later
    "Still soon!"

Haha. Can't wait! :)

Giraffehat posted: »

Be sure to stay tuned for the next episode, "The Walking Urban - I Found Your Goddamn Princess!" It's just around the corner.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• Alt text

gd3232 posted: »

Do you think AMC's and Telltale's universes should be merged together?

• edited March 2014

My game froze on this frame in Episode 1 and I couldn't stop laughing, so I decided to make my first meme:

Alt text

• The sequel...

• edited March 2014

Uh... Okay?

I guess if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....

Deceptio posted: »

The sequel...

• Lol, found it on YouTube when I was bored.

Uh... Okay? I guess if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....

• What? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything...

Uh... Okay? I guess if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....

• edited March 2014

I know you weren't trying to be mean, but "a certain someone" was trying to hold their numerous criticisms in and not be a douchebag.

What? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything...

• Wait...I'm confused, or am I just stupid or something?

I know you weren't trying to be mean, but "a certain someone" was trying to hold their numerous criticisms in and not be a douchebag.

• I was referring to myself. I'm too much of a gentleman to rip those videos a few new assholes. I was pretty lame when I started making videos, but I learned from my mistakes and am reasonably good now. This, however....

Wait...I'm confused, or am I just stupid or something?

• Alt text

gd3232 posted: »

Do you think AMC's and Telltale's universes should be merged together?

• This isn't my video, lol. Criticize it all you want. :)

I was referring to myself. I'm too much of a gentleman to rip those videos a few new assholes. I was pretty lame when I started making videos, but I learned from my mistakes and am reasonably good now. This, however....

• You have to take down the big walker instead of the one sitting down

nasmadoodle posted: »

How can you make this happen??? Please tell me

• Ehhhhh..... Why not?

1) He uses subtitles. Really? You're manipulating the characters' dialogue but leave the subtitles?

2) Background noise. You're supposed to disable music so the dialogue seems more natural and believable.

3) Poor timing/ Dragged out. The sequence with Mark and Lee running went on for way longer than it should have. Also, "BACK OFF... BACK OFF... BACK OFF..."

4) Poor audio/voice quality. He could have downloaded the Telltale Speech Extractor and spliced the audio files together with Audacity.

5) It's just not believable. Someone says something and the response is from a different scene entirely. Sometimes, two characters may speak a sentence. Lee: Because- Carley: -I'm Carley.

This isn't my video, lol. Criticize it all you want.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• My videos aren't really popular enough to warrant a teaser, but screw it, I was bored.

• "Shit, I forgot this episode was written by Robert Kirkman."

• the only thing I hate about the tv show is some of the dumb decisions like burning that at NIGHT!!! they could of waited till morning lol

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited March 2014

Yeah, I pretty much agree with all of that. Well I think it's supposed to be realizable that it's from another scene to make it funnier or something.

Here's another one xD

Ehhhhh..... Why not? 1) He uses subtitles. Really? You're manipulating the characters' dialogue but leave the subtitles? 2) Background

• It'd draw the walkers towards it though, an if they were quiet about walking away they'd basically be clear. Also, they had been drinking moonshine for the majority of the day, so I wouldn't hold that one against them lol.

the only thing I hate about the tv show is some of the dumb decisions like burning that at NIGHT!!! they could of waited till morning lol

• edited March 2014

Yeah i agree you video are better Giraffehat.

Ehhhhh..... Why not? 1) He uses subtitles. Really? You're manipulating the characters' dialogue but leave the subtitles? 2) Background

• Nice waiting for full video.

My videos aren't really popular enough to warrant a teaser, but screw it, I was bored.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• I don't intend to sound like an arrogant douchebag (Hell, mans1ay3r's the King of this kind of stuff and probably always will be) but that video was just lazily crafted.

Yeah i agree you video are better Giraffehat.

• I really don't care if you bash on the video. They're not mine, I don't care if you have any negative comments lol.

I don't intend to sound like an arrogant douchebag (Hell, mans1ay3r's the King of this kind of stuff and probably always will be) but that video was just lazily crafted.

• Kartal5Kartal5 Banned
    edited March 2014

Do you think Telltale and AMC's The Walking Dead universes should merge?

• He improved, no doubt about that, but there's still a lot of stuff for him to work on.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with all of that. Well I think it's supposed to be realizable that it's from another scene to make it funnier or something. Here's another one xD

• Yeah, I don't keep up with him or anything, I just found this one now.

He improved, no doubt about that, but there's still a lot of stuff for him to work on.

• I can't wait! I love your "The Walking Urban" series! :D

My videos aren't really popular enough to warrant a teaser, but screw it, I was bored.

• Yep. It gives quite the cute payoff.

JonGon posted: »

You have to take down the big walker instead of the one sitting down

Sign in to comment in this discussion.