The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Hm...at least it got me some attention. Even if maybe not the positive kind.

Slither29 posted: »

at least it's something ^^

• yes, if you'd stop it, I do not know what I should do the whole day

i assume i would just listening to my music ^^

SaltLick305 posted: »

I love being ( Or trying to be ) a smartass. I never back down from an argument and I always find a way to support my opinion with facts Im glad you have a good time reading my replies bro.

• Don't worry, Im not stopping any time soon :) My mouth is way to big whenever I see something I don't like or don't agree with I don't think twice before saying it.

yes, if you'd stop it, I do not know what I should do the whole day i assume i would just listening to my music ^^

• is attention so important to you ?

Hm...at least it got me some attention. Even if maybe not the positive kind.

• no, but I prefer being noticed rather than being ignored. This whole discussion may have been somewhat tiring, but at least I can be sure that people actually read and noticed my opinion. It wasn't all for nothing then.

is attention so important to you ?

• this is a good characteristic, just straight out, so no misunderstandings can arise

Don't worry, Im not stopping any time soon My mouth is way to big whenever I see something I don't like or don't agree with I don't think twice before saying it.

• edited March 2014

I can tell you that these discussions are read in the forum by very many people

and it is always good to have a opinion, no matter what it is, better as no opinion

no, but I prefer being noticed rather than being ignored. This whole discussion may have been somewhat tiring, but at least I can be sure that people actually read and noticed my opinion. It wasn't all for nothing then.

• Exactly !! That's one of the reasons why despite having many many friends here I also have my share of enemies, or non-Friends. I don't care though You should never stop bein' yourself just to make someone else happy,

this is a good characteristic, just straight out, so no misunderstandings can arise

• If that's the case, I shall continue to voice my opinion, even if it is an unpopular one.

I can tell you that these discussions are read in the forum by very many people and it is always good to have a opinion, no matter what it is, better as no opinion

• at some point you guys have to stop reviving the feels came here to laugh if you guys want to post some sad pictures create a thread about it! I don't mean to be rude

Kartal5 posted: »

Took this one with my crappy phone, and it really got to me (sorry not a fun pic)

• exactly my way of thinking

Alt text

Exactly !! That's one of the reasons why despite having many many friends here I also have my share of enemies, or non-Friends. I don't care though You should never stop bein' yourself just to make someone else happy,

• just look at the gif above

If that's the case, I shall continue to voice my opinion, even if it is an unpopular one.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited March 2014

Im the one with the unpopular choice here, Inside this thread at least. I came into The waters full of sharks to let everyone know how I feel without caring about the majority being against me. You're in the Meme and fun thread defending it and trying to tell everyone why it shouldn't have been moved, Im definitely in the minority here considering where Im at but that didn't stop me from voicing my opinion.If you wanna show you have balls that's the best way to do it.

If that's the case, I shall continue to voice my opinion, even if it is an unpopular one.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

just another great post

Im the one with the unpopular choice here, Inside this thread at least. I came into The waters full of sharks to let everyone know how I fee

• edited March 2014

I can see why you think you have the unpopular opinion, but still I had to stand my ground against two people (even if one of them only came back once the whole deal already was resolved) and even though you and me both know up/downvotes aren't quite important, the upvotes you received still clearly showed how people backed you up more than me, which leads to my assumption that I am the guy with the unpopular opinion here, lol.

Im the one with the unpopular choice here, Inside this thread at least. I came into The waters full of sharks to let everyone know how I fee

• something ain't right ... Ben is on Kenny's boat ...

alikir34 posted: »

In da Boat!

• Also, it is a bit ironic that the guy above praised Saltlick with a (misused) meme even though he (indirectly?) was on the contra side.

I can see why you think you have the unpopular opinion, but still I had to stand my ground against two people (even if one of them only came

• i'm always on the same side as SaltLick ... where I was on the contra side o.O

Also, it is a bit ironic that the guy above praised Saltlick with a (misused) meme even though he (indirectly?) was on the contra side.

• I meant Saltlick was on the contra-meme side. Though it is debatable if it was because of the memes or simply because my position towards the mobile users.

i'm always on the same side as SaltLick ... where I was on the contra side o.O

• The latest definitely. I have no problem with memes, All my friends here happened to be obsessed with them and I like them too our argument had nothing to do with that.

I meant Saltlick was on the contra-meme side. Though it is debatable if it was because of the memes or simply because my position towards the mobile users.

• your position to mobile users ....

I meant Saltlick was on the contra-meme side. Though it is debatable if it was because of the memes or simply because my position towards the mobile users.

• I think 70% of the forum is sided with Saltlick, if not more...

• What can I say ? I've got charm coming outta' my ass !

Rafoli posted: »

I think 70% of the forum is sided with Saltlick, if not more...

• hence my thought that my opinion was unpopular.

Rafoli posted: »

I think 70% of the forum is sided with Saltlick, if not more...

• definitely

What can I say ? I've got charm coming outta' my ass !

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited March 2014

Yes. You know what's funny ? The majority of the people that like me so much got to know me having an argument with me. If you respect me I'll repect you and we could argue for five hours that I'll still talk to you next day like it nevet even happened.

hence my thought that my opinion was unpopular.

• edited March 2014

I have no reason to disrespect or hate you. I am not so shallow a person to do that just because of an argument. chances are I might have already forgotten about all this tomorrow or the day after that.

Yes. You know what's funny ? The majority of the people that like me so much got to know me having an argument with me. If you respect me I'

• I actually forgot about it already, Literally. I don't hold my negative opinions on people inside my head for long.

I have no reason to disrespect or hate you. I am not so shallow a person to do that just because of an argument. chances are I might have already forgotten about all this tomorrow or the day after that.

• Sounds familiar...

Yes. You know what's funny ? The majority of the people that like me so much got to know me having an argument with me. If you respect me I'

• Let em' know twin. Only difference is we didn't have an argument... We had about 7 ? I lost count :p

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Sounds familiar...

• You've always been there for me Bro, Always had my back when it mattered.

• Hm, I wonder how long we can keep this page going...

Let em' know twin. Only difference is we didn't have an argument... We had about 7 ? I lost count

• Especially that day 'they' came... haha that was some heated fighting! :p

Let em' know twin. Only difference is we didn't have an argument... We had about 7 ? I lost count

• Haha remember ? And besided "them" there was a guy with about three accounts disliking our comments everywhere and I thought it was you and you thought it was me. Now I love you like a brother though, What a crazy world we live in.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Especially that day 'they' came... haha that was some heated fighting!

• What sucks about threads getting placed here is that half of the people don't know hot to get here so it will not be that active.

Hm, I wonder how long we can keep this page going...

• edited March 2014

This argument in a nutshell lol i'm glad it stayed civil, this just fit so perfectly.

You've always been there for me Bro, Always had my back when it mattered.

• Should have been Vernon :P

something ain't right ... Ben is on Kenny's boat ...

• i came here for memes and fun not a 300 comment long debate >:(

" I don't wanna be an ass" Hell, I can't imagine what your comment would say if you actually wanted to be one. You say mobile users don't ma

• lawl, funny shit, brah!

JonGon posted: »

This argument in a nutshell lol i'm glad it stayed civil, this just fit so perfectly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.