The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited May 2014

Haha, this is great! Who did this video?

This is just awesome. Looks like the goose himself GiraffeHat has some competition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALwrzicX8Pg

• Carlos-"we have to keep a level-head" XD

This is just awesome. Looks like the goose himself GiraffeHat has some competition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALwrzicX8Pg

• This is why I rage-quit in DayZ.

• To our disappointment, a Cluke supporter (look at the comments) -.-

• edited May 2014

I didn't watch, so that doesn't apply to me. : O

"You won't see anything." So, who else stayed?

• Nah.

• Someone who I got in an argument with over whether or not Lexi is worthy of my time.

Lexi goes out and tells me to kill myself and the maker of the video calls me a bully... although the video is great, no denying that.

• man im gonna miss that look he always makes. R.I.P

• Actually, my face was more like

Alt text

• That's actually tragic ;_;

• edited May 2014

Alt text

:3

Clem will never know...... any time soon at least

Zoom in a tad if you need too

• I was just about to sub...fuck that guy.

TWDFan86 posted: »

To our disappointment, a Cluke supporter (look at the comments) -.-

• Apparently, she's watching us as we speak. Which is pretty fucking disturbing. I didn't even know she knew what my YouTube account was.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Someone who I got in an argument with over whether or not Lexi is worthy of my time. Lexi goes out and tells me to kill myself and the maker of the video calls me a bully... although the video is great, no denying that.

• Urbans.......

• edited May 2014
  • Same. Lexi was on a boatmaster video doing her usual shit. I defended boatmaster, then the creator of this video goes and calls me a bully for defending the victims of an actual bully. In my books, saying that Lexi supports pedophilia isn't an insult, it's a fact. So I've got nothing to feel sorry about.

Someone who I got in an argument with over whether or not Lexi is worthy of my time. Lexi goes out and tells me to kill myself and the maker of the video calls me a bully... although the video is great, no denying that.

• Might as well just ah...

Alt text

• edited May 2014

Funny, but I refuse to support the video's creator. ._.

• Jesus.... That was amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FQy3EK4M-M Once again, vivec...

• edited May 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Long ass meme's c:

• edited May 2014

Also, some cool Easter eggs. Read the labels.

• If you can't read them:

Peach can: "This is just a bunch of nonsense. Don't take any of this seriously. To whomever this may concern. This is just a bunch of garbage text to use on the label. If you actually eat these peaches, you would most likely die a horrible death."

Beans: "If you can read this label you are dangerously too close to this label. Please step back or see a doctor. This label is not meant for reading this close. Also, I like beagles. They are nice dogs. They like to smell things."

Zyphon posted: »

Also, some cool Easter eggs. Read the labels.

• Yeah, you really shouldn't feel sorry. She's fucked with a lot of people and said certain things that proves her to be a bully, but that one dude just doesn't get it...

Zyphon posted: »

Same. Lexi was on a boatmaster video doing her usual shit. I defended boatmaster, then the creator of this video goes and calls me a bully f

• Damn bro... that's fucking creepy. I guess she's gotten so bored with her life that she stalks the lives of those that she hates... interesting...

And on top of her being... well the way she is, she claims that i'm the one who got her shaundi account banned even though there's little to no evidence to back that up AND I don't even think I was on the forums when the shaundi account was around... but she can think what she likes, it'd actually be quite an honor to have gotten that account taken down...

Apparently, she's watching us as we speak. Which is pretty fucking disturbing. I didn't even know she knew what my YouTube account was.

• No, you weren't here. It was sometime in mid to late January that she got banned. She was probably talking about her other account.

Damn bro... that's fucking creepy. I guess she's gotten so bored with her life that she stalks the lives of those that she hates... interest

• Other account? If you're talking about Cluke4Life she said that wasn't her... though I won't take her word for it, but anywho, I haven't done more than simply respond using gifs to Cluke shippers, so I think she's just using that as another way to get to me or have other people in her miniature fan base turn on me or some shit.

No, you weren't here. It was sometime in mid to late January that she got banned. She was probably talking about her other account.

• No, Lexi_Porter. Pff, she and her slaves can go take a hike for all I care, lol.

Other account? If you're talking about Cluke4Life she said that wasn't her... though I won't take her word for it, but anywho, I haven't don

• edited May 2014

here please accept this upvote.

Alt text

• Nuke AMV

• Alt text

Kennysucks posted: »

Nuke AMV

• edited May 2014

Ay, mah gif! :D

• I wish she could be banned on youtube TBH... she's around always on my favorite channel for TWDG and shit (Yogscast Hannah) just because Hannah has never said anything directly against Luke, and she doesn't even acknowledge Cluke, just makes sense... so because of that Lexi instantly thinks that she supports it...

I just wish Lexi could be out of our lives for good.

No, Lexi_Porter. Pff, she and her slaves can go take a hike for all I care, lol.

• Don't we all? lol. She's just a delusional and lonely girl who tries to put other people down for being against that shit. Anyway, I think we should stop discussing about this or we'll get banned/warned :x

I wish she could be banned on youtube TBH... she's around always on my favorite channel for TWDG and shit (Yogscast Hannah) just because Han

• Kenny looks fabulous with the purple-ish beard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.