The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• ... no, I guess?

Dude, chill. It's not racist. I also get offended very easily, but his comment has nothing wrong. No bad words, no insults.

Chill

Melton23 posted: »

Because he wouldn't have said someone who speaks English if he did speak English.

• I'm not even angry. I'm just saying you wouldn't see anyone say someone who speaks English. So what was the point In saying someone who speaks Russian instead of searching for it on somewhere like deviant art?

... no, I guess? Dude, chill. It's not racist. I also get offended very easily, but his comment has nothing wrong. No bad words, no insults. Chill

• There is not a better image to represent what I feel...

Andrea: carl wut hav u don lydia get ur ass away from my son

wait i don't remember the issue im sure it was from that time andrea caught carl and lydia fucking idk whatever
  • That comment was in no way offensive. At all.

Also I'm pretty sure offending someone based more on their nationality and not skin colour isn't racism at all.

Btw who cares, it was just a lil joke anyways ;)

I'm not even angry. I'm just saying you wouldn't see anyone say someone who speaks English. So what was the point In saying someone who speaks Russian instead of searching for it on somewhere like deviant art?

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

BEST JOKE EVER!

• Because everyone speaks English here. But not everyone speaks Russian.

Because he wouldn't have said someone who speaks English if he did speak English.

• When you take acid with your homie and he starts saying some weird shit

enter image description here

• Dude 1 "Hey man is my face melting, or am I bleeding?"

Dude 2 "No man you just sweating, calm down."

When you take acid with your homie and he starts saying some weird shit

• What was funny about my "joke"?

Tony112 posted: »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA BEST JOKE EVER!

• Well... lot of threats are full of Gabentine.

What was funny about my "joke"?

• Thanks to Blind Sniper.

The one that said it was against the rules.

That's the funny part.

Tony112 posted: »

Well... lot of threats are full of Gabentine.

• edited April 2017

When the walkers get in but you keep thinking about the guy that killed Francine...

Just wanted to post this comment from the Details thread from aguscocciardi

• I swear you can't be a true Pink Floyd fan if you haven't tried acid at some point :D

When you take acid with your homie and he starts saying some weird shit

• I swear you can't be a true Pink Floyd fan if you haven't tried acid at some point :D'

Maybe I have, maybe I haven't.

I swear you can't be a true Pink Floyd fan if you haven't tried acid at some point

• When you dont have a lot of programming so you stand still

Sparkeagle posted: »

When the walkers get in but you keep thinking about the guy that killed Francine... Just wanted to post this comment from the Details thread from aguscocciardi

• Well if Clem leaves the group in episode 2 she can be seen standing in the background later, Telltale is just very sloppy.

Poogers555 posted: »

When you dont have a lot of programming so you stand still

• edited April 2017

• This is not fun. This makes me cry.

• Context please, cause I found that by complete accident.

This is not fun. This makes me cry.

• ?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Her hair resembles Sonic's.

• i made another one, you're welcome

• edited April 2017

Once upon a time, Rick Grimes was happy with his wife Lori The Bitch, his seven years old son One Eye Carl and BFF (in)Shane Nobody Gives A Fuck About His Last Name. Until ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE and he got in comma for like three months. Then my sweet cinnamon roll Glenn saved his ass and took him to his group. It turns out (in)Shane and his family were there, but (in)Shane was "taking care" of his family. They got on a fight over Lori The Bitch (for some reason I don't understand Andrea was right there she's way better than Lori) and (in)Shane almost kills Pricky Ricky when One Eye Carl (when he still had two eyes) shows up rom a frikkin hole in the universe idk and kills StepDad (in)Shane.

I think the parallels are evident.

DabigRG posted: »

Context please, cause I found that by complete accident.

• Not sure what you're sad about unless you really like that Shane guy.

??

• I mean that I'm afraid things may go in the same direction.

Not sure what you're sad about unless you really like that Shane guy.

• Okay, so who'd be Shane?

I mean that I'm afraid things may go in the same direction.

• The guy that was killed by his adoptive son after he chose his real father.

So, Javi. Carl is Gabe, Rick is David, and Lori is Kate. It's funny, because in the comic, Rick (David) is the protagonist, and Shane (Javi) is an antagonist.

Okay, so who'd be Shane?

• Oh, okay. Yeah, I could definitely see why you'd think that, as that was a source of speculation in regards to Gabe's character arc before Above the Law came out.

The guy that was killed by his adoptive son after he chose his real father. So, Javi. Carl is Gabe, Rick is David, and Lori is Kate. It's funny, because in the comic, Rick (David) is the protagonist, and Shane (Javi) is an antagonist.

• Had me like enter image description here

i put way too much effort into this

• this is glorious

i made another one, you're welcome

• thanks i know /puts on sunglasses

this is glorious

• This shit got me weak

• Why am I seeing these pictures everywhere?

pr0dz posted: »

This shit got me weak

• You didn't hear? The airlines had a plane with too many passengers on it, when nobody wanted to get off security beat the crap out of a random asian man and dragged him out.

hesif posted: »

Why am I seeing these pictures everywhere?

• That's fucked up, man.

Jayroen posted: »

You didn't hear? The airlines had a plane with too many passengers on it, when nobody wanted to get off security beat the crap out of a random asian man and dragged him out.

• What actual the fuck, did that really happend? This world is fucked up.

Jayroen posted: »

You didn't hear? The airlines had a plane with too many passengers on it, when nobody wanted to get off security beat the crap out of a random asian man and dragged him out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.