Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

1339340341342343345»

Comments

• All good things must end at some point... I miss it too but, we all needed to move on.

i miss this

• edited August 2016

Silent Hill (2006) movie version, it would be really cool if ttg would make a game version of the movie

• I'm working on something. This idea is too cool for us to let it die.

• Never give up. Never surrender.

HazzatheMan posted: »

All good things must end at some point... I miss it too but, we all needed to move on.

• Well, the majority of the original contributors are either gone or no longer write. I'd still like to see what you've got though. :)

I'm working on something. This idea is too cool for us to let it die.

• So, we get new contributors! I'm not in the best head-space for writing, just yet, But I'm getting there.

pudding_pie posted: »

Well, the majority of the original contributors are either gone or no longer write. I'd still like to see what you've got though.

• I'll only read if pie continues his tales! :D

#Porgie Clan #Robnelope

I'd actually like to see RobertxPenelope. You began their tale but never continued...are you planning on coming back to it??? I love them so much!! They are my favorite couple, besides Lyla and Georgie. Although Junior and Mary are awesome. They are actually all awesome but Penny is my fav! But only if you have time or is still interested in writing. I know you're busy working and being a daddy. :3

• Will you continue?? :D

Well, the majority of the original contributors are either gone or no longer write. I'd still like to see what you've got though.

• Eh, I think I'm done writing here...

MAYBE I'll come back if I feel like it but for now I'll stick to FF.net

I'm working on something. This idea is too cool for us to let it die.

• As much as this makes me smile, I'm going to say no to writing again on this thread. There was just too much BS and IF I do pick up Robert and Penelope's tale (bomb name btw) it's going to be on FF.net. :)

Thank you for the much love for the Clan.

theclanfan posted: »

I'll only read if pie continues his tales! #Porgie Clan #Robnelope I'd actually like to see RobertxPenelope. You began their tale but

• Be ready for that complex as shit uploading system :P

As much as this makes me smile, I'm going to say no to writing again on this thread. There was just too much BS and IF I do pick up Robert and Penelope's tale (bomb name btw) it's going to be on FF.net. Thank you for the much love for the Clan.

• Was just thinking of this thread the other day, so I decided to drop by. I'm completely rewriting my fable, but on my own personal Google docs. May post it elsewhere (not sure if I should go with FF.net or some other platform, because I'm quite particular with layout on websites) but in case anyone was wondering what I was up to, I figured I'd let them all know I'm still hanging around and always writing :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.