Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Morgan will be born soon in the actual story soon, I just wanted to show at least one of Kierons children :) She will play a big part in a story down the line so I'm glad you like her! :)

I think I'm going to keep Kieron and his family for the most part on the thread, maybe throw Ren and Faith in there too at some point :) Kieron and Claire have definitely deserved this chapter of solitude. :D

pudding_pie posted: »

Finally got around to reading this! XD Now, this was a cute little post. I like reading things like this. I did have a question: Morgan? Whe

• edited November 2015

Ah, I see now. Yeah, it must be some other female detective of yours that I just can't place at the moment, thanks either way! And yes, it did!

Tetra posted: »

Sorry dude I can't remember! XD It's been so long and so much has happened that I'd have to look way back and see. I know there's the Claire in Kierons story but she's head of the vampires while Kieron is sort of like a sheriff if that helps!

• OMG I found you! I'm in love with the clan! So happy to see you're writing. You're talented and the Supernatural boys are involved in this! I feel bad for Peter, though. He blames himself still for Ethan's death. Is JJ still here, too? Can't wait for more of this!

Downtown Fabletown. Morning Gren scurried through the crowd of the morning traffic, dodging and weaving to avoid any contact from the sea

• Of course, I'm not going to blindly make stuff up if I'm not sure about it. And thanks, dude!

HazzatheMan posted: »

You wanna use Nick then go for it Just clear up anything with me that you're not sure about first...

• LOL Hey, my good man. Nice to see a familiar face from DA. :) Thank you. I try. This is just something for fun and yes. The Winchester boys are involved in this.

JJ is not here and I'd rather not talk about him. If he chooses to return, he can explain himself. Thank you! :D

theclanfan posted: »

OMG I found you! I'm in love with the clan! So happy to see you're writing. You're talented and the Supernatural boys are involved in this!

• No prob, pie. Just love this story so far, plus, I love Gremily!

Oh I see. I'll ask him on DA.

LOL Hey, my good man. Nice to see a familiar face from DA. Thank you. I try. This is just something for fun and yes. The Winchester boys ar

• Thanks my good man. Yeah, Gremily is indeed something special to me. Pleased you and so many others love them, too. :)

No prob, pie. Just love this story so far, plus, I love Gremily! Oh I see. I'll ask him on DA.

• I love them so much, pie. Is this story going to include all of the Porgie kids? I love your icon, too. Castiel!!

Thanks my good man. Yeah, Gremily is indeed something special to me. Pleased you and so many others love them, too.

• Cool. :) Glad to hear this!

This will include all of the Porgie kids, yes but it will mainly focus on Penny as the story goes on, simply because she never TRULY had her own story to tell. So many things have changed with her and I want to add them in, too. IF there are any questions from you or others, please....ask. :D

Cas is life. Cas is love. XD

I love them so much, pie. Is this story going to include all of the Porgie kids? I love your icon, too. Castiel!!

• I'm sure Chad and Jared will tell you that I was a nightmare for them when they were using Nick....

Yeah again, really sorry dudes :(

Of course, I'm not going to blindly make stuff up if I'm not sure about it. And thanks, dude!

• edited November 2015

........No comment. XD

But in all seriousness, THIS is why I only use my own characters. So much easier. :P

I'm sure Chad and Jared will tell you that I was a nightmare for them when they were using Nick.... Yeah again, really sorry dudes

• Damn, I'm feeling kind of unoriginal now. :S

........No comment. XD But in all seriousness, THIS is why I only use my own characters. So much easier. :P

• edited November 2015

how do you podt gifs. it's not letting me.

Cool. Glad to hear this! This will include all of the Porgie kids, yes but it will mainly focus on Penny as the story goes on, simply be

• Let's not go back there...

........No comment. XD But in all seriousness, THIS is why I only use my own characters. So much easier. :P

• Nah don't feel that way!

Damn, I'm feeling kind of unoriginal now. :S

• You'll be just fine, whatever you choose to write about and include. :) Think at one point or another, we all tried including another oc but for ME, it's more complicated then it appears. XD

Damn, I'm feeling kind of unoriginal now. :S

• You copy the image URL into the 'Image' box above the comment box :)

• I still plan on including at least one of everyone's OC's in my story on DA :/

They just won't have very big roles.... Maybe, I still dunno yet.

Oh except Robert, JJ didn't want me to use him so I won't.

You'll be just fine, whatever you choose to write about and include. Think at one point or another, we all tried including another oc but for ME, it's more complicated then it appears. XD

• I did but it's not going through. This is complicated. lol

You copy the image URL into the 'Image' box above the comment box

• Are you picking the right link because it matters. Preview before you post, my good man. Ask again, if you need more help.

• Okay, I won't... this time.

enter image description here

Jk, jk, thank you for the positivity!

Nah don't feel that way!

• Well, if you do, I'll make sure to read. For ME, though, it's a no go. I'd rather stick to my own OC's. Less headaches. XD

Cool beans. :)

I still plan on including at least one of everyone's OC's in my story on DA They just won't have very big roles.... Maybe, I still dunno yet. Oh except Robert, JJ didn't want me to use him so I won't.

• Are you on PC or phone?

Cuz the site tends to glitch out on mobile devices :/

I did but it's not going through. This is complicated. lol

• That's true, not everything is for everyone. Well, off to imagine on my end!

You'll be just fine, whatever you choose to write about and include. Think at one point or another, we all tried including another oc but for ME, it's more complicated then it appears. XD

• Well I think it's more that I have a funny-ish plan for Georgie involving Damien. I had this little moment planned when Damien was still with Penelope, BUT, I can still use it with...

Oh fuck. Chad, what did I call Damien's new woman?! :O

Seriously I forgot her fucking name!!!! Shit...

Well, if you do, I'll make sure to read. For ME, though, it's a no go. I'd rather stick to my own OC's. Less headaches. XD Cool beans.

• pc

Are you on PC or phone? Cuz the site tends to glitch out on mobile devices

• edited November 2015

Well, I'm sure you can include it with Damien's new fling.

Christina. Her name was Christina. XD I've done this before! :P

Well I think it's more that I have a funny-ish plan for Georgie involving Damien. I had this little moment planned when Damien was still wit

• edited November 2015

Hmmm, that's odd :/

I dunno what to say dude, just reload the page and try again I suppose. This site does tend to glitch out at times sadly.

pc

• Oh I know I can cuz Georgie loves finding excuses to berate Damien for being a "Terrible partner in life" :P

That was it!

Did you? Well thnx for having my back brah! XD If you was in the Military I would make you my Sergeant ;)

Well, I'm sure you can include it with Damien's new fling. Christina. Her name was Christina. XD I've done this before! :P

• .......I see.

Glad I can help, my good man. Looking forward to Christina's introduction.

Oh I know I can cuz Georgie loves finding excuses to berate Damien for being a "Terrible partner in life" :P That was it! Did you? Well thnx for having my back brah! XD If you was in the Military I would make you my Sergeant

• Hey man we both have different interpretations of Mr Porgie. He doesn't like Damien for a number of reasons, so think of it as a constant war between them :)

I still need to plan out her intro tbh, atm she is one of my OC's who is gonna fade into non-existence as the story goes on :/

.......I see. Glad I can help, my good man. Looking forward to Christina's introduction.

• And I respect that. Was just shocked. Was not aware he and Damien have issues. Just assumed they were there due to Penny but hey-it's your story. :)

Cool.

Hey man we both have different interpretations of Mr Porgie. He doesn't like Damien for a number of reasons, so think of it as a constant wa

• Oh yeah I see what you mean... Well let's just say that I've changed Damien's interactions with the family somewhat.

He and Emily still have that same 'sibling-esque' relationship, but he wasn't exactly a great influence on the girl's as they grew up. He's a rebellious one and likes his drugs. Not saying he is responsible for anything your OC's did, definitely not, just that his presence alone was enough to make Georgie unhappy.

Lyla see's the changes in him though, and also I wanted Christina to be pretty close to the Porgie family...

And I respect that. Was just shocked. Was not aware he and Damien have issues. Just assumed they were there due to Penny but hey-it's your story. Cool.

• enter image description here

One year later.... Outside of Gren and Emily's home. Night.... A black 1967 Chevy Impala sat quietly, snuggled inbetween several large

• LOL YOU DID IT!!! :D Glad myinstructions helped you.

Glad you like it so far, my good man.

• enter image description here

Thank you again, my friend.

LOL YOU DID IT!!! Glad myinstructions helped you. Glad you like it so far, my good man.

• edited November 2015

So many memories :-;

Hey folks, hope you're doing well! In hopes of one day seeing a second season of TWAU. I'm going to write some short stories resolving around three wealthy Fable brothers and their tension with Fabletown.

Here's a bio of the brothers.

Thane "επίγειος(epígeios)" Castle

-Dark Brown Hair

-Blue eyes( Red when not glamoured)

-5'11

-Run's his family company along with his brothers.

-Enjoys learning and keeping things balanced.

A Minotaur/Human Fable who lived with his brothers the America's since its birth. He is the second oldest among his siblings. Having traits of honesty, humbleness and loyal. He values his family's wishes, what's left of it; and often finds it difficult to keep his brothers and himself from fighting among each other. As his parent were murdered during his early teens, Thane is his brothers giving control of their parents company that has expanded to a multi-million dollar corporation as of today. He is currently the chairman of his families corporation and does a good job running it while his brothers... Do their own thing.

While running such a powerful corporation, Thane and his sibling made enemies. Dangerous one, though they pretty much became history in less than a week. Don't let Thane's humbleness fool you. If someone OR something threatens him and his family, they won't make it through the day or if they're lucky a week. Once you crossed the line with this Minotaur, you'll be on the run. Literally.

This gained the attention of Fabletown. Noticing Thane and brothers ruthless behavior, Bigby was sent to "calm" the t brothers. The oldest in the youngest took Bigby's message as a threat and wanted to tear him to pieces. However, Thane calmed his brothers and acknowledge Bigby and Fabletown's wishes. However if something gets out of hand again, not even the Big Bad himself won't be able to this force of nature..

"Suit, tie and smile, for -blaming- sakes!"

Sebastian "Oυράνιος(ouránios)" Castle

-Age 210+

-Black hair

-6'2

-Green eyes( white when unglamoured )

-Causing trouble and biting off more than he could chew. Though he wins most of the fight he get into.

-Demonstrating his power. Proving his dominance over others

Sebastian was the eldest of the trio of brothers. Being a Garuda, a humanoid birdlike creature. Cunning,relentless and ambitious and most importantly, arrogant. Some call him an enforcer among his brothers with Thane being the brains, himself being the brawn and his younger brother, Alvin being the 'secret weapon'. After Sebastian and his brothers acquired his parents company, he felt the need to eliminate the competition in the area, leaving behind a trail of destruction that would soon be caught on by the Fabletown officials.

Over the years, Sebastian made more enemies combined than his brothers. There were even times where rival corporations and even the mob order for his execution but those plans were quickly melted. He caught on before they could make a move, he destroy their leaders leaving their remains of an example to not screw with him. He enjoy having power, good brothers to back him up. He felt he could do anything he want, until one day he stepped out of line and challenge Fabletown. Thankful he had loving brothers who prevented him from opening the floodgates.

Sebastian may be arrogant but he respects his families values, unless he's too driven to a subject where he feels the need to cake of it. He feels one day there will be conflict again between his family and Fabletown again even without him lighting the match. Until then he just sits back, and be Sebastian.

Alvin "φημισμένο(diásimos)" Castle

-Age 195?+

-Blonde hair

-Brown eyes(Redish brown when unglamoured)

-5'8

-Eager to prove himself. Make himself known among others

-Often seen with various woman and diffident clubs. Fights crime sometimes.

Alvin, the youngest of the trio often gets in fights with his older brother Sebastian that ends up being broken up by thane. He is becoming a well known womanizer; often seem picking up different woman, partying, doing drugs like your modern day businessmen. During his 'free time' during the night, he takes the form of a Manticore and terrorize those who would do crime and harm the innocence of his city. He different made a lot enemies like his brothers but is not afraid of any harm that might come his way. He knows his brothers has his back.

Adventurous, avid, and very confident, Alvin is crowned the prince of New York having such a infamous reputation and shareholder of his family's company. He bears a special unknown power that his elder brothers keep hidden from him, for his own good. Though if something tragic occurs in his life, that power... may be awakened.

And there you have it. These are the main characters of my short stories. If you have any question of them or the short tales themselves you know what to do. Here's to TWAU S2 :)

• Götterdämmerung! Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! This thread has risen like the pheonix!

New chapter coming in the next hour or two. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside doing this again!

• This looks like it will be an awesome story! Can't wait to read it! :D

MasterStone posted: »

So many memories :-; Hey folks, hope you're doing well! In hopes of one day seeing a second season of TWAU. I'm going to write some short

Sign in to comment in this discussion.