OMg!

In Strong Bad's photo booth there is a clickable area above the camera. Clicking here turns the cursor into the Max shirt from the Telltale store (also occasionally chosen at random as Young Sam's costume in Sam and Max Episode 202: Moai Better Blues and Episode 204: Chariots of the Dogs). However, when put on Strong Bad, the shirt is yellow and has a picture of a un-dog on it.

Comments

• coool!!! I gotta try that out!
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, it works. I wish it were the max shirt...
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, wish it was a Max shirt, maybe it's just a bug!
    and Telltale will fix it :) right? RIGHT?!
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    yeah, wish it was a Max shirt, maybe it's just a bug!
    and Telltale will fix it :) right? RIGHT?!

Haha! It's not going to be a bug, splash. :p
    Nice detective work Mr. Strong Max!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    That cursor is sadly a bug :( Don't know why it's coming up, whatever it is.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »

If you mean the fact that you get a new shirt by clicking there.... lies! :p
    If you mean the fact that the cursor is a S&M shirt... probably not lies!, and that someone just forgot to change the cursor picture.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »

Was it Supossed to be a Max crossbone shirt? You should of kept it, because none can even guess whose on this shirt...

P.S. It doesn't work on mine, I found it at a friends house.
  • edited August 2008
    so, why was there a max shirt image in the game in the first place?
  • edited August 2008
    I can only think of two possible explanations:

1. The max shirt was a funny placeholder until the icon for the yellow shirt was made, and somebody neglected to switch icons.

2. There was originally a plan to include the Max Crossbones shirt, but then they went for the yellow shirt for some reason. At some point during the switch, the yellow shirt icon didn't get put in.

Either way, somebody at Telltale had to put the Max Crossbones shirt icon in the game intentionally, either just for testing purposes or because they were originally including that shirt in the game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.