DarkStar Runner wrote: »
Where's the Psycho Mantis on people's lists from MGS? Best Boss battle I've ever watched. And most clever
Strong Bad Fan wrote: »
Is that the end boss? Im almost done with the game! The Tank was pretty awesome too....from the 1st level.....ummm...maybe I should stop talkin I think this is spoilers and no one really cares....ok im done....now....
Im not completly sure but I got the very end boss from Resident Evil Outbreak (It took me a while before I realized that you just have to escape.) Sephiroth from FF7 (Best end boss ever.) and im not completly sure about the rest.
3.evil the cat-earthworm jim
3giant mushroom-maple story
4.giant cake-maple story aniversery boss
5 The boss in jak and daxter but he didnt realy have a name i dont think?
6.evil steroid alien-alien homid
7.pyramid head-silent hill
and thats it realy...
"I'm going to be a boss!"
"Am I hallucinating?!"
"You like men!!"
"You can see into my mind?!"
He's number six on my list.
2.bowser final battle Super mario Galaxy
3. Ganondorf: windwaker
4.What ever the first boss on Sonic Unleashed is callled.
5. Ansem: Kingdom Hearts(fun battle)
that's all I can think of
Strangely nobody reffered them
sorry bout that! I didnt put spoilers around it because it doesn't tell who's in the 'copter!
But some of my favorites are Rawk Hawk (PM2), NK Cyborg (mother3), New Yokuba (Mother 3), and porky (Mother 3), Giygas (Earthbound), Dead Hand (Ocarina of Time), and Mr Genetor (Mother 3),
9.Bunny hunt mini-games (Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 and 2) [Funnest boss fights ever]
8. GladOS (Portal) [LOL funny]
7.King Dedede (Kirby series)[Awesome, just awesome]
6.Lag (any emulator)[self expanitory]
5. Tom Nook (Animal Crossing series)[Big bastard]
4. G-Man (Half Life series)[He scares me]
3.Through The Fire And Flames (Guitar Hero 3)[Self explanitory]
2. Bowser (Mario series) [Persistant little bugger ain't he?]
1. Gannondorf (Zelda series) [Even his shadow is hard to beat!]
10. I guess bowser, he is pretty good how he's always different
9.TROGDOR! That was hilarious.
8. That mantis dude from MGS (his name escapes me at the moment)
7.I can't remember how to do spoiler tags, but you know who I'm talking about.
6. I don't know if you could call him a boss, but I would say that fat dude who had the party in assassin's creed. (His run cycle was hilarious!)
5.Master Hand from Smash Bros(not really a good boss but a classic)
4.Clockwerk from sly 1 NOT CLOCKLA! (that is how you spell his name)
3.Mike Tyson from I wanna be the guy
2.Morpheel from Twighlight princess.
1.AIRMAN! from Megaman 2. I can't defeat Airman!(use this link to see what I'm talking about) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzCfUM7BM8
Note: These aren't in order of how much i like them (except airman, he IS the best) and they are all just the first things that came to mind. (MY VERSION OF THE AIRMAN SONG IS BETTER SOMEGUY FROM A ZOO!)
I think I mostly like it because I think it was a clever idea to make a boss out of a giant aquatic amoeba. How would someone even think of that?
I also like Smithy, or whatever his name is, from Super Mario RPG, which ironically did not include a boss modeled after an RPG (rocket propelled grenade) launcher.
And... of course, the greatest villain of all time is, hands down: Sephiroth. It takes incredible skill to make a villain THAT creepy and awesome when the game that stars him has THAT crappy of graphics. A true work of art.
9. Bowser (Kaizo Mario World)- Not only is the Boss fight changed, its also MURDEROUS difficult.
8. Garland (Final Fantasy 1)- Oh no! Its GARLAND! How will my Black mage and three White Mages beat him!
7. the Tentacle (Half Life 1)- It could only be destroyed by a ROCKET ENGINE.
6. Specter (ape Escape)- Crazy. White Haired. Technologically ahead of his time. THIS is specter.
5. Duon (SSB Brawl)- A giant two sided robot with a gun and a sword. Coolio.
4. Balrog/Pooh Black (Cave Story)- I feel sorry for this Lunchbox/Laptop thing. But his big reveal was gaming GOLD (I'm not spoiling it- It has to be experienced FIRST HAND)
3. Culex. (SMRPG)- A Mario/FF Crossover? Did I DIE and go to Hell-vean?
2. the Shadow Queen (PM:TTYD)- I found this match dificult, But I finally beat it by exploiting every HP using thing I had.
And the number ONE item on the list is...
1. THE ENTIRE ENDING SEQUENCE TO CAVE STORY.- I CANNOT PICK JUST ONE BOSS.
Misery, The Doctor, The Core/Hyper misery/Feral Sue and BALLOS. THAT IS PURE WIN.
10:the hobo(sonny 2):he IS easy.
9:giant lazer bird(supertank):fat, lazered, and a tasty meal. looks good to me!
8:MPI(ms paint adventures):succumb to unfathomable bratwurst!
7:garland(FF1): "i, garland, will knock you all down!"
6:krakko(mario remix boss edition): stupid capethingy!
5:scumm tank(rampage, total destruction):"take this you overgrown lumox!"
4:darkside heartless(kingdom hearts): beyond words.
3:bowser(mario): ROWR SPACE MACHINE! ROWR STAR ROD!
2:the final boss of super smash flash 2(super smash flash 2):i love SSF2
1:dark beast nightmare overlord(eternal midnight):it will be in a game I make, and it be AMAZING. pulsating, powerful, difficult, evil, ruler of the nightmare realm, and it has a ride with CUP HOLDERS!
9. The Monarch (The Fluttering Horde)
8. Chad Va... Oh, you mean video game bosses?
10. Joe Head Joe (SkullMonkeys) If you don't know him, Google him. And you'll see why he's awesome.
9. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2, and, unfortunately, Origins, Arcade, and Homecoming) Scary, silent, and overused.
8. All the bounties (Oddworld Stranger's Wrath) Hilarious, and it feels so good to beat 'em up.
7. All of the colossuses. colossi? (Shadow of the Colossus) They're all so... beautiful.
6. LeChuck (LeChuck's Revenge) As scary as playing Clock Tower on the PS1.
5. Mysterio (Spiderman 2: The Movie) The one where he was robbing a convenience store.
4. The Overseer at the beginning (Fallout 3) I merely piss him off and make him chase me while I make my grand escape.
3. GLaDOS (Portal) I just love her and hate her at the same time.
2. Trogdor (Peasant's Quest) How do you defeat a dragon with a beefy arm and a robot voice? Spoiler:
I didn't see that on any lists. Probably one of the all time favourite bosses
2. Dr Morgan (Sanitarium) - scary.
3. LeChuck (LCR) - real badass. Great scenery (skeletons of your parents, broken machines, feeling of beeing completny lost) + solving a puzzle while he's chasing you.
4. Ethernal One (PS:T) - great explanation of his origins + possibility to defeat him without a fight.
5. Darth Nihilus (KotOR2) - well designed but way to easy to defeat.
6. Domino (Grim Fandango) - I was sooo happy when he died. I really hated the guy.
7. Firekraag (BG2) - killing him was so rewarding...
8. Pyramidhead (SH2) - scary. Just wonder how can he walk with such a big head : )
9. Boc (Jedi Knight) - crazy. Completly crazy.
10. Queen (American McGee's Alice) - scary.
M Bison / Vega (name differs depending on location)
Tyrant (Resident Evil)