OFFICIAL jokes and puns and also pick-up lines thread!

edited March 2014 in Forum Games

Welcome to the jokes and puns thread,where you can tell everyone your bad jokes and puns.Maybe you have good ones,idk.Have fun! ;)

EDIT:Now I want to know your pick up lines :P

Comments

• why did the chicken cross the road?

• So Omid could run him over!

Green613 posted: »

why did the chicken cross the road?

• edited March 2014

''why did the chicken cross the road?''

To get to Savanah?

• His family was experiencing financial troubles, and needed money. He tried applying for many jobs, but they just didn't quite work out. After ending up in the drug business to support his family, a deal went bad and he was shot, landing him in the hospital. The night his family arrived to check on him, the same shooter made his way to his room, and murdered his wife and 3 children, and somehow managed to evade police.

Months after this incident, Ralph, the same chicken who was in the hospital and witnessed his family's murder, was finally released. He had nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to in the future. He took up alcohol abuse for some time, until realizing what truly had to be done. He began tracking down his family's killer, and with each day spent, he became closer and closer to discovering the dealer's whereabouts. One day, he finally figured out who it was.

As he arrived at the killers' home, he took one last deep breath, then stormed in.

After fighting through many of the dealers' body-guards, Ralph finally reached the notorious drug dealing murder, Foghorn Leghorn. As a bloody battle ensued, it was clear who the winner would be..

As Ralph staggered out of the destroyed home, bloodied, yet victorious, he realized something. All the tracking, all the killing, all the bloodshed he had created, was all in vain. He realized that taking Foghorn's life didn't, and wouldn't, bring his family back. Finding himself dumbfounded, he began to trot, head down, through the field where the bad drug deal happened, almost a year ago now. He took one last deep breath, looked at the stars, and took his first step on the road. This was it he decided, he was finally going to reunite with his family again once more.

As the headlights raced towards him, he heard his family in unison whisper to him "You're finally home Ralph, you're finally home."

• What does a bee use to brush its hair? A honeycomb! I'm so bad (;

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

What does a bee use to brush its hair? A honeycomb! I'm so bad (;

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited March 2014

LOL his face!

Help me out here: http://lolwtfcomics.blogspot.com/2012/07/hejibits-comic-youre-under-arrest-for.html

• Hey Lee....need a hand?

• The dinner Lee's group had at the St. John's was reMARKable.

• This forum is split 50/50 between people who like puns and people who hate them. It's safe to say we're a house divided.

• In Harms Way is coming super soon.

• "A moon rock tastes better than an earth rock because it's meteor."

• Alt text

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

"A moon rock tastes better than an earth rock because it's meteor."

1. Even when Lee amputated his arm, nobody helped him with jumping over buildings or anything. They should have given him a hand.
    2. Too bad Pete wasn't able to get a leg up on the situation in Episode 2, and amputate his bite.

Feel free to begin throwing rotten fruit. These were a new low even for me.

• "I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me."

-Ellie, The Last of Us

• "What's a pirate's favorite letter? Tis the C!"

-Ellie, of that same game.

"I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me." -Ellie, The Last of Us

• That was one of the most light hearted moments in the game, and a great pun.

"I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me." -Ellie, The Last of Us

• "3.14% of sailors are Pi-Rates."

-Ellie, of.. well you know.

(Sticking with the pirate theme :p )

Rock114 posted: »

"What's a pirate's favorite letter? Tis the C!" -Ellie, of that same game.

• It was perfect comedic relief. It was cute, and funny, and weird, and perfection :D

That was one of the most light hearted moments in the game, and a great pun.

• Why did the Governor change his name from Phillip to Brian? Brian only has one eye.

• I bet Pete had cancer....

I...

am not good at puns.

Walks away from the computer

Rock114 posted: »

* Even when Lee amputated his arm, nobody helped him with jumping over buildings or anything. They should have given him a hand. * Too bad

• You're not good at puns? Then you're automatically funnier than those of us who are.

Like me.

I bet Pete had cancer.... I... am not good at puns. Walks away from the computer

• Wow that's deep I never thought of it like that

brennanz76 posted: »

His family was experiencing financial troubles, and needed money. He tried applying for many jobs, but they just didn't quite work out. Afte

• It was unbeLEEvable what the St. John's did to prepare the meal though.

CathalOHara posted: »

The dinner Lee's group had at the St. John's was reMARKable.

• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O

• YES LAST OF US PUN take my thumb

• Bout time you showed up friend!

They made a pun thread and the very first thing that came to my mind was Ellie's joke books :D

Markd4547 posted: »

YES LAST OF US PUN take my thumb

• edited March 2014

I Just got lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

Clem: How did you survive you got bit and I shot you in the head

Lee: Just got Lucky

LARRY

Kenny: How do you survive i crushed your head with saltlick

Larry: I just got lucky

Kenny: WTF that's not even possible how have head

Larry: I SAID JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!

BEN

Clem: How did you survive you got pole through your stomach and got eaten by zombies with bullet in your head

Ben: I just got lucky

Clem: No we just got unlucky

DUCK

Kenny: What how did you survive you were zombie and got shot and how find us!!!

Duck: Just playing hide and seek

Kenny: What?

Duck: (insert reasonable excuse)

Kenny: WHAT!!!

Duck: Sorry mean just got lucky

Kenny: That's better now I get it

Do more later

• "Clem: How did you survive you got pole through your stomach and got eaten by zombies with bullet in your head

Ben: I just got lucky

Clem: No we just got unlucky"

Oh my god! I can't stop laughing!

Markd4547 posted: »

I Just got lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Clem: How did you survive you got bit and I shot you in the head Lee: Just got Lucky LARRY

• edited March 2014

Thanks

"Clem: How did you survive you got pole through your stomach and got eaten by zombies with bullet in your head Ben: I just got lucky Clem: No we just got unlucky" Oh my god! I can't stop laughing!

• Nice

CathalOHara posted: »

The dinner Lee's group had at the St. John's was reMARKable.

• These are horrible, guys. When this thread grows worse, I'll look Amid the Ruins.

• lol thread

• This thread has sadly got quiet. Seems I'm All That Remains.

• I didn't want to post here but now there's No Going Back

• "I'm inclined to be laid back."

-Ellie, they didn't spontaneously decide to change the game's name.

"3.14% of sailors are Pi-Rates." -Ellie, of.. well you know. (Sticking with the pirate theme )

• Visual pun time!

Alt text

• Hey, what do you call a zombie prostitute?

A street walker!

Huahehuahehuahe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.