EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• I miss when everybody was here :3

• edited March 2014

This is going to be fun!

Alt text

PS: Cant wait to see his bankai.

• Me, GOUSTTTT and "the furry guy"= Ohyoupokedme, you mean.

ImSnowWhite posted: »

I haven't seen anyone else these last few days just you Two and the furry guy

• Yeah :)

Azlyn posted: »

Me, GOUSTTTT and "the furry guy"= Ohyoupokedme, you mean.

• LOL we have forum games?

• All your points are based on lies and false equivalences that a brain the size of a peanut would come up with when faced with the uncomfortable truth that even the people who joined Two days ago get more attention and love than you.

Yesterday you took the time to get involved in an argument and all you did was make yourself like a fool. Now you come in here and say what you just said which is a lie and what I think YOU would do if you were in her shoes. Sorry, but constantly lying and and making up stories to prejudice the others and make them look bad makes you a jackass in my book.

Rubacava_ posted: »

I always thought it was obvious that Azlyn herself was disguising as that "troll" to evoke all of these defending posts that show how well-loved she is. Am i wrong?

• JESUS you have everything about TWD, even the background holy shit.

Giraffehat posted: »

Accepted.

• Alt text

Cuz he knows we are the best besties

• Haha damn ! Saltlick has a temper ;)

SaltLick305 posted: »

All your points are based on lies and false equivalences that a brain the size of a peanut would come up with when faced with the uncomforta

• I live in the shadows...

I haven't seen anyone else these last few days just you Two and the furry guy

• edited March 2014

Don't forget about me :(

I miss when everybody was here

• Yeah you too :) but saltlick and the others don't come here anymore just you, Goustttt, azlyn, and pokedme at first it was crazy.

Rafoli posted: »

Don't forget about me

• edited March 2014

Yeah, but at least we still got the spirit of a happy family :)

Yeah you too but saltlick and the others don't come here anymore just you, Goustttt, azlyn, and pokedme at first it was crazy.

• Actually, I do have a Steam. My username is KDeceptio add me if you want :)

• Don't worry, Azy. I'm not a creepy pedophile whose trying to flirt with you; I'm a mildly unnerving teenager whose trying to flirt with you!

I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not I'm joking.

Azlyn posted: »

Well, she's gonna think she's stalked by virtual pedophiles and will be afraid for her virginity. *clutches virginity * Seriously, umm... Wha?

• Added.

Deceptio posted: »

Actually, I do have a Steam. My username is KDeceptio add me if you want

• edited March 2014

deleted because I changed my mind.

• I'll add everybody who has sent me a request when I actually get home to do it. Been at school all day and such.

We may as well start a steam group, lol. >.<

Deceptio posted: »

Actually, I do have a Steam. My username is KDeceptio add me if you want

• Wow, I can't believe you're being so aggressive over this, just because of one little argument yesterday. Read my post again, please. I didn't lie - I said what I was thinking about all this and then I asked if I were wrong.
    And I don't know about you, but I didn't come to a forum about video games to get attention and love.

All your points are based on lies and false equivalences that a brain the size of a peanut would come up with when faced with the uncomforta

• now I am curious. What did he say?

deleted because I changed my mind.

• You will never know...

now I am curious. What did he say?

• LAAAAME...

You will never know...

• If your argument would've been Accurate I would tell you how that you're right and I made a mistake, What annoyed me is that you tried to take a shot at me without realizing you were wrong.

As for this, Accusing someone of Being a double faced bitch that's so desperate for attention that she made multiple alternate accounts just to make people feel bad for her is twice as terrible. The fact that you did that without any proof whatsoever is absurd. I don't think you're a bad user but you've made some knucklehead decisions these last few days, Just get your shit together and you will be avoiding yourself hours arguing.

Rubacava_ posted: »

Wow, I can't believe you're being so aggressive over this, just because of one little argument yesterday. Read my post again, please. I didn

• To be honest, I don't even remember what I wrote...

But I deleted it for a reason... >_<

LAAAAME...

• What the hell happened ? I hear people complaining all over the place.

• you really shouldn't go back on your word, mate.

But who am I to judge...maybe there are reasons to justify such an act...who knows.

To be honest, I don't even remember what I wrote... But I deleted it for a reason... >_<

• Pedos :/ You weren't here to save us

What the hell happened ? I hear people complaining all over the place.

• Well, he isn't a mod, either, so what was he supposed to do?

Pedos You weren't here to save us

• Information is power...

I keep information out of my enemies reach...

you really shouldn't go back on your word, mate. But who am I to judge...maybe there are reasons to justify such an act...who knows.

• I don't mean to be rude, but there's no need to start another fight.

If your argument would've been Accurate I would tell you how that you're right and I made a mistake, What annoyed me is that you tried to ta

• Hmm...in a way, that's smart.

But will it be enough, I wonder...

Information is power... I keep information out of my enemies reach...

• He and Goustttt know how to get rid of trolls Pokedme too but he can't do it by himself

Well, he isn't a mod, either, so what was he supposed to do?

• Agreed. The last line was my Goodbye to him Im done here, I just couldn't let him get away with the same shit Twice.

I don't mean to be rude, but there's no need to start another fight.

• edited March 2014

Hm...but with this kind of trolls it's just better to do nothing at all and let mods do their job. All these threads people opened? They just gave the mods more work to do. I know the people who opened them were just trying to help, but to be honest, then didn't.

He and Goustttt know how to get rid of trolls Pokedme too but he can't do it by himself

• edited March 2014

Forget about this comment. It's useless, you see.

I'll add everybody who has sent me a request when I actually get home to do it. Been at school all day and such. We may as well start a steam group, lol. >.<

• I needed the power of GOUSTTTT and SaltLick in order to banish them...

He and Goustttt know how to get rid of trolls Pokedme too but he can't do it by himself

• Twice? Damn.

Agreed. The last line was my Goodbye to him Im done here, I just couldn't let him get away with the same shit Twice.

• Yep, He tried to get involved in my argument the other day and took a shot at me......aaand it ended up being a poor attempt at ruining my image.

There's no point in talking about this though, Its over.

Twice? Damn.

• I think we usually deal with the daily Trolls though.

If it was truly what I heard it was Im not sure that same technique would've worked with him he was just here to spread those pictures but still, Being all together would've made it easier to handle I suppose.

I needed the power of GOUSTTTT and SaltLick in order to banish them...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.