EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• xD ok man

SaltLick305 posted: »

Thank you ! Iam, Just get to know me better whenever you wanna talk or anything Im here.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• Hey

Green613 posted: »

hi

• edited March 2014

In my 4 months here I've managed to accumulate over 1,000 likes.

Thank you for all the love!

Alt text

• edited March 2014

So GOUSTTTT has nearly 14,000 likes. Must have been here quite a while to build up that many li...... wait, only 3 months?

Alt text

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited March 2014

Is anyone else on the +10000 Likes Group Besides me and @GOUSTTTT ?

• [Looks at your profile to see likes]

Dayum!

I definitely don't have the most, but I'm up there.

• Alt text

So GOUSTTTT has nearly 14,000 likes. Must have been here quite a while to build up that many li...... wait, only 3 months?

• Someone should make a meme like "Saltlick commented somewhere, Instantly receives 10 thumbs up"

• Glad i did that to someone :3

This community, really? I thought we all were just dicks to each other? Well, thank you, you made my day!

• Huh? Where?

Swear

• OMG.

Markd4547 posted: »

But seriously love you all best forum ever!!!

• I know, i don't usually involve myself in many communities because i'm just too much of a lazy fuck to check on it every day. But it's different here. I check it every time i have my computer at hand, and i just think that this is a little big community. It might not mean much to others, but it means a lot to me, because this is the only real place i found real friends. :3

That's why i love you all.

TWDFan86 posted: »

HA! Neeerd! Nah, I'm joking. This really is nice community. I try to join other forums for other stuff, but they're always filled with assho

• And the best part is when you all get to be smartasses with trolls. :P

No, just kidding, this really is a great and... Just UNIFIED community.

I love you all too. I might not have been here long but from what I've seen almost everyone is nice and we have a whole lot of fun discussions

• I guess i never knew just how much other people love each other here. I love you all, too. :3

SKIllVA posted: »

I love this Community to i kinda hate the Trolls and all the rape and Death threads but the other guys i know so far like saltlick or that lee Guy ( forgot his Name ) are really cool

• Vegas weekend?

Sorry, but whenever i see your avatar, i just CAN'T.

Pride posted: »

Yeah, you guys are alright.

• 2, actually. But don't mind them. They just... Don't deserve the attention.

"psst" guys look out looks like a troll is stalking around downvoting us.

• edited March 2014

Aww, i'm shy, too. But here, i just...

Alt text

Tiff182 posted: »

I really like everyone here too. I lurked for awhile because I honestly too shy to reply to threads or make my own but there are a bunch nice peeps here. I've found.

• Sup.

Green613 posted: »

hi

• WOOHOOO! 1000!!!!

Well done, Rafoli-Chan.

Rafoli posted: »

I really needed this thread. I want to thank this community for always making my day awesome. I'm also celebrating my 1000th like, so I dedicate it to you who were nice to me when I was a newcomer.

• I don't understand the dislikes :/

Haters gonna hate.

I definitely don't have the most, but I'm up there.

• Meing Gott, it's the OMG EAGLE :P

• Nope.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Is anyone else on the +10000 Likes Group Besides me and @GOUSTTTT ?

• I know, right? XD

Someone should make a meme like "Saltlick commented somewhere, Instantly receives 10 thumbs up"

• Okay, you guys, i'm really surprised this thread is still alive. I mean, yeah. So much stuff i missed.

• YOU'RE BACK! What happened Az, you were away for a long time.

Azlyn posted: »

Okay, you guys, i'm really surprised this thread is still alive. I mean, yeah. So much stuff i missed.

• WOOO! Suck it haters! It's not about TWD, but someone posted it here and it fits the situation very well

Alt text

WOOHOOO! 1000!!!! Well done, Rafoli-Chan.

• Damn, Out of so many people!

• Nice :) Im almost on 11500.

• If I wanted to I would've done it already :p. Nah, I don't care about that Im just happy knowing I belong to a special group, So special it only has two members lol.

• Don't say that about the guy that thought you how to be successful kid :P

• You know that's how it is, Don't try to bluff in front of your friends here..

• I know i was, i was kinda busy with a few contests i had to attend, and a party... Yeah, it wasn't that fun. Anyhow, what'd i miss?

YOU'RE BACK! What happened Az, you were away for a long time.

• The meme threads has been moved. T_T

I know i was, i was kinda busy with a few contests i had to attend, and a party... Yeah, it wasn't that fun. Anyhow, what'd i miss?

• Haha, far from it? Are the likes some kinda level? Like, you and SaltLick are of the highest level, you're GOD TIER, and we're supposed to level up with the likes? That would be cool. It would be like a game :P

First one to hit 100000 likes wins.

• WHAT?! HOW?!

The meme threads has been moved. T_T

• Mods moved it because phone users complain about their phones crashing whenever there's too much pics and gifs.

WHAT?! HOW?!

• :(

Mods moved it because phone users complain about their phones crashing whenever there's too much pics and gifs.

• The guilty king demands death to the phone users! To arms!

Mods moved it because phone users complain about their phones crashing whenever there's too much pics and gifs.

• edited March 2014

You missed a lot of stuff. Unfortunately there were troll attacks on users and shit.. But who cares? I hope you enjoyed the party you went. 80% of the ones I go I need to talk to my friends about games to survive :/

I know i was, i was kinda busy with a few contests i had to attend, and a party... Yeah, it wasn't that fun. Anyhow, what'd i miss?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.