EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• lol you would think i was a nutjob because whenever i feel awkward talking to someone i randomly start to giggle xD

"....Hey"
    "Hi......hahahahahahahahah"
  • It sucks that I always get the Episode 2 or 3 days later. Freaking IOS man.
    xValkyx posted: »

:P I actually hope he dies as well (to be honest i think he will) i don't want them to do that storyline where the bad guy isn't dead a

• That does suck D:

So when the episode comes out do you avoid the thread for spoilers for 2/3 days? or does it not bother you?
    SaltLick305 posted: »

It sucks that I always get the Episode 2 or 3 days later. Freaking IOS man.

• edited May 2014
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOMBOX CHEETOS

(Had to)

lol you would think i was a nutjob because whenever i feel awkward talking to someone i randomly start to giggle xD "....Hey" "Hi......hahahahahahahahah"

• Is it over or what?

I mean our conversations we have going on :3 it's about anime but we can talk about whatever x3

• Lol i think you came a little too late xD

it appears so o.O

so, do you have any theories for the next ep of the walking dead? :)
    Rafoli posted: »

Is it over or what?

• *pats your shoulder*

i know...i know xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOMBOX CHEETOS (Had to)

• Yeah, I leave the forum until I play it.

That's not a problem for me though, I usually leave the forum for a week or so monthly when I havr to much work.

That does suck D: So when the episode comes out do you avoid the thread for spoilers for 2/3 days? or does it not bother you?

• R.I.P in peace Boombox Cheetos. You'll be missed XD

So what's up? Doing anything special today?

*pats your shoulder* i know...i know xD

• R.I.P

Not really, same day as usual :/ i'll probably hover around later to see what's new on the playing dead (though i won't watch it because i can't tolerate Greg Miller) what about you?

R.I.P in peace Boombox Cheetos. You'll be missed XD So what's up? Doing anything special today?

• Ah i see, well at least you won't be doing nothing for 3 days :)

*gives you 3 days worth of skittles* :3 there, you even have something to eat during the wait! xD

Yeah, I leave the forum until I play it. That's not a problem for me though, I usually leave the forum for a week or so monthly when I havr to much work.

• Lol there you go with the Skittles again. Yeah, but hopefully this new job will be easier on me though I still have to go to College.

Im gonna work at a fucking Popeyes XD.

Ah i see, well at least you won't be doing nothing for 3 days :) *gives you 3 days worth of skittles* :3 there, you even have something to eat during the wait! xD

• lol, well we can awkward dorks together! :D

but on the bright side, on the internet we talk a lot to each other xD
  • Lol apologies, if i get annoying feel free to tell me to shut up about them xD

Ohh, what course at college are you going to do? :o

I honestly had to look that up because i didn't know what it was XD lol the food looks tasty :3 it reminds me of KFC

Lol there you go with the Skittles again. Yeah, but hopefully this new job will be easier on me though I still have to go to College. Im gonna work at a fucking Popeyes XD.

• Same here D: why did we have to get landed with this spud of a host?
  • Lol no don't be stupid you're Awesome the way you are.

I'm doing Immigration Law/Legal Studies. Are you In College ?

Yeah it's just like KFC but for Urbans XD.

Lol apologies, if i get annoying feel free to tell me to shut up about them xD Ohh, what course at college are you going to do? :o

• Lol i'm a very socially awkward duck xD

It would of actually! D: what's also scary to think is that if i decided not to become active on the forums and gave in to my shyness i wouldn't have spoken to ANY of you guys o.O i would have just sat reading all your comments for another year or so xD
  • Thanks, because the last thing i want to do is annoy people xD (unless it's my intention :P)

Ohhh cool! :o
    No, actually i'm in high school xD i'm 17 next month. When i leave school next year i think i will do a course in animation or illustration.

lol xD
    damn, where are the Kenny gifs when you need them?

Lol no don't be stupid you're Awesome the way you are. I'm doing Immigration Law/Legal Studies. Are you In College ? Yeah it's just like KFC but for Urbans XD.

• Yeah i know he does, it's one of the reasons i dislike him.
    It also peeves me off how he pretty much hates every character except Clem, Lee and Luke =_= and i also wish he would stop talking over the guests *goes on rant about Greg Miller*

You would think they would replace him based on the amount of hate he gets but NOPE.
  • Dude, Shut Up ! You're lovely not annoying.

I'll either work there or at Subway whoever calls me first. Oh you're gonna hate College, So different to High School.

Thanks, because the last thing i want to do is annoy people xD (unless it's my intention :P) Ohhh cool! :o No, actually i'm in high s

• Lol :3

I'm glad i didn't either ^_^ best choice i made by far this year.
    D'aaw you're so adorkable xD well, if i'm to be honest, you're one of my favourite people on here so i would be sad too :3 ~
  • Lol okay xD

If you mean because of the work then i think i can handle it. To be honest i think anywhere is better than High School ._. i'm surrounded by immature asshole and teachers who act just as bad as the students. You could say i don't have many fans there :P

Dude, Shut Up ! You're lovely not annoying. I'll either work there or at Subway whoever calls me first. Oh you're gonna hate College, So different to High School.

• I'd say it depends on who you are then.

You can do whatever you want in High School like skip classes and behave not so good, You're not getting away with that in College.

Lol okay xD If you mean because of the work then i think i can handle it. To be honest i think anywhere is better than High School ._.

• I know... it genuinely amazes me how the guests don't just snap and hit him with a chair.

Why did A.J stop doing it?
  • It's a good thing i don't do those things anyway ^^;

I'm usually just very quiet and do my work.

I'd say it depends on who you are then. You can do whatever you want in High School like skip classes and behave not so good, You're not getting away with that in College.

• I haven't used it in a year or so, so i will have to find out my username again xD

just so you know though, i'd have to type because i don't have a mic ^^;
  • I could tell that :)

I'm so happy you decided to join us. Welcome to the FamILY !

It's a good thing i don't do those things anyway ^^; I'm usually just very quiet and do my work.

• edited May 2014
    Lol i can relate to that. I remember ages ago when i was on my brothers Xbox and was on XboxLive chatting to people, in the background you could hear my mum cursing out my cat for scratching the walls xD it was like every 2 minutes you would hear "SHADOW! STOP SCRATCHING THAT WALL YA CUNT!"
  • Thank you! ^w^ *hugs*

I was saying to GOUSTTTT just a bit ago there that i'm glad i joined here and didn't give in to my shyness :3

I could tell that :) I'm so happy you decided to join us. Welcome to the FamILY !

• I don't much care about Greg, I want some news dammit!

R.I.P Not really, same day as usual :/ i'll probably hover around later to see what's new on the playing dead (though i won't watch it because i can't tolerate Greg Miller) what about you?

• I really don't see the point in that. I think he was doing good with it (way better than Greg).

I used to watch The Playing Dead all the time but i can't even handle it anymore. Now i just really on the forums to me anything that happens and only watch it for trailers/clips :T
  • We all do D: i really hope it's something great today.

I don't much care about Greg, I want some news dammit!

• Apparently in America that is a REALLY offensive word. Here it just comes naturally to us xD

Bawbag is quite a popular insult in Scotland xD
  • You'd be pure evil if you would've done that.

Stopping us from meeting such a lovely Gal. We're always gonna be with you now.

Thank you! ^w^ *hugs* I was saying to GOUSTTTT just a bit ago there that i'm glad i joined here and didn't give in to my shyness :3

• I hope we get to see more 400 days characters and know what happened to the ones that didn't come with Tavia.

We all do D: i really hope it's something great today.

• Haha well i can't say that i mind that ;3

I'll be here for a VERY long time so you can all be rest assured~

You'd be pure evil if you would've done that. Stopping us from meeting such a lovely Gal. We're always gonna be with you now.

• That's something i also really want to know!

It seems the reason Bonnie had to come regardless was just because someone had to join Carver in Ep2 (giving us an indication of the 400 days group being at his community). I wonder if the rest will turn up with Luke later or if we will meet them in a late episode (it would suck if they just died out in the woods)

I hope we get to see more 400 days characters and know what happened to the ones that didn't come with Tavia.

• Thanks for making my day :)

Dude, What the hell ? Telltale said they were gonna release more screenshots yesterday and we got nothing.

They better release a trailer today.

Haha well i can't say that i mind that ;3 I'll be here for a VERY long time so you can all be rest assured~

• And same goes to you as well!

I know D: I have a feeling we will get a trailer today. I can't see them just giving us a vine video when we are already this close.

The trailer for Ep2 was revealed on The Playing Dead, so perhaps this is going to be the new thing? well i at least i hope it is.

Thanks for making my day :) Dude, What the hell ? Telltale said they were gonna release more screenshots yesterday and we got nothing. They better release a trailer today.

• edited May 2014
    Lol i use that sometimes xD British swears are the best.

No it wouldn't at all! :D

Huh? no not at all don't be ridiculous! :o
    you know my best friend is from England and i met her online (we are practically sisters) and we decided in the future to meet each other and go to Japan and stuff.
    To be honest, i don't think meeting people from the internet is weird at all so long as you know that person isn't dangerous and you know what you're getting yourself into. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.