EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• I like watching martial arts movies xD and classical movies and DC & Marval :3
    i have only rode a bike once, at it failed on me and i ended up in a hedge lol

yeah same here ^_^
  • I haven't spoken to Azlyn yet, i think she went away for a while so that's why she hasn't been on the forums for a bit. She seems lovely though :3

and thanks, i love you too ^_^
    SaltLick305 posted: »

I don't know. Just some of the things you say. You're both really sweet as well and I love you both.

• Oh yeah she is as lovely as you are. You two should get along just great.
    xValkyx posted: »

I haven't spoken to Azlyn yet, i think she went away for a while so that's why she hasn't been on the forums for a bit. She seems lovely though :3 and thanks, i love you too ^_^

• LOL dat martial arts XD *reads title* yup, totallly realistic XD

that's just brilliant :P can you imagine this happening between Kenny and Carver?

also, now that i think about it, i think the only time i ever did anything remotely 'martial arts' like was when i danced the song ''Kung Foo Fighting" on the game Just Dance xD
  • I don't doubt it ^^ i'll talk to her the next time i see her.

Oh yeah she is as lovely as you are. You two should get along just great.

• Oh... still going to a different country on a school trip is insane.
    Rafoli posted: »

Far away, in the Romanian realm. Yeah, six hours different from where I live, unfortunately.

• I'll just grab my popcorn and watch. That conversation will be one for the ages.

I don't doubt it ^^ i'll talk to her the next time i see her.

• Lol it would probably be the most random conversation ever.

also POPCORN!? nah dude, eat skittles...don't betray me here >:T

...just kidding, i like popcorn (toffee ones especially) :3

I'll just grab my popcorn and watch. That conversation will be one for the ages.

• Yeah I'll go with the Skittles.

Damn you've been talking to me and GOUSTTTT all day. When are we gonna leave you alone ? Haha.

Lol it would probably be the most random conversation ever. also POPCORN!? nah dude, eat skittles...don't betray me here >:T ...just kidding, i like popcorn (toffee ones especially) :3

• Lol i swear i originally came on here like "right..i'll be on here for 3 hours or so then leave :)" *spends whole day on here* xD my life basically.

You should have seen it this morning, i swear i had 4 convos going on at the same time xD but nah, it's fine i enjoy talking to you all :3 the real question should be when am i going to leave you both alone? >:3 muwhahahaha!~

Yeah I'll go with the Skittles. Damn you've been talking to me and GOUSTTTT all day. When are we gonna leave you alone ? Haha.

• You...are awesomesauce XD

i hope i get to use this when Ep3 comes out :P
  • Leave us alone ? Never. I love talking to you sweetheart. Even if we just start yelling at each other I'm okay with it.

Lol i swear i originally came on here like "right..i'll be on here for 3 hours or so then leave :)" *spends whole day on here* xD my life ba

• Wow...you really DO have charm coming out of your ass! xD (i swear i'm not looking at your ass!)

haha, i think i'm gonna die of embarrassment one of these days x//3

but thank you ^U^ (i was tempted to start an argument there just to see your reaction :P)

Leave us alone ? Never. I love talking to you sweetheart. Even if we just start yelling at each other I'm okay with it.

• We are BOTH some delicious awesomesauce :3

i can imagine us both stalking threads and trying to find a way to squeeze it into a conversation xD
    "So...how about that fight between Carver and Kenny EH?"
  • Oh let's argue all day babe ! We gotta make the best out of these opportunities. When I start working again I'm not gonna have much free time :/

Wow...you really DO have charm coming out of your ass! xD (i swear i'm not looking at your ass!) haha, i think i'm gonna die of embarra

• edited May 2014
    B-but i can't argue with you if i'm not mad at you for anything ;_; ..though you could stop calling me babe (sorry but i hate that word XD) though i'm not mad at you for it :3

Well we spoke a lot today, and even if you don't have much free time once you start work we can always talk to each other still ^w^ if you want once the links come back we can start a pm chat and i'll spam the shit out of it everyday for you! :P

Oh let's argue all day babe ! We gotta make the best out of these opportunities. When I start working again I'm not gonna have much free time :/

• edited May 2014
    Lol i think you need to calm down on the hormones there ;P

*thread about Rebecca's baby*

Me: "Yeah i wonder what's gonna happen to it too...ANYWAYS, did anyone see that scene with Carver and Kenny?? holy shit that was awesome! *hands out skittles and all that shit*

You: "Yeah i saw that! speaking of which guys i totally just made this gif conveniently in the matter of seconds for this ONE comment! *shows gif as we both high five each other*
  • Deal !

Let's see if it ever comes back though.

B-but i can't argue with you if i'm not mad at you for anything ;_; ..though you could stop calling me babe (sorry but i hate that word XD)

• edited May 2014
    I'm pretty sure they said they were bringing it back once the site get's updated or something like that.

It will be back......*Soon* :P

Deal ! Let's see if it ever comes back though.

• Thanks XD

Now we patiently wait till the trailer and episode come out now ._. *tumbleweed blows by*
  • Soon.....soon........soon..... *thousand yard stare*

I swear, if i suddenly vanish from this forum for months just look at my profile and i bet i'll have the word ''soon' typed 1000 times. Each time being a moment i fade into insanity.
  • I hate it as well but i can't stop saying it xP

No of course not :3
    in fact, till June i think i will be here a third of the day xD i only have 2 more exams (meaning i only need to go to school those 2 days till June, other days are holidays because of study leave :3) and then a few weeks after that i'm back off school for the Summer Holidays XD

so i hope you're prepared to be harassed by me this whole time >:3
  • Aww what friend would leave you? D: No worries! i won't be leaving anytime *soon* (okay i will stop xD)

Of course, and we will harass everyone else xD for we are an unstoppable duo! :3 *punches fist in air* YOSH!
  • Well, We'll bother each other daily there. We do it on this thread so Imagine in our own private chat.

It's love.

I'm pretty sure they said they were bringing it back once the site get's updated or something like that. It will be back......*Soon* :P

• Of course x3

The power of love and friendship is strong, we will never be apart! >:3 *does goofy anime sparkly pose*

Well, We'll bother each other daily there. We do it on this thread so Imagine in our own private chat. It's love.

• That's soooo sweet !

Don't worry hon, I'll always be by your side. I'll be your punching bag when you get bored and all I don't care.

Of course x3 The power of love and friendship is strong, we will never be apart! >:3 *does goofy anime sparkly pose*

• I remember him! :D i wondered why i hadn't seen him for ages.
    I never leave my friends. Once you're my friend, you are stuck with me for eternity! ...unless the internet bill doesn't get paid and i'm left with no internet for a week. BUT REGARDLESS that will be the only time i don't appear here >:3

AWWW YEAH! :D
    ...this is going in my gif folder on Pinterest xD
  • edited May 2014
    I would have chosen one of my many anime gifs but...well... XD

lol, welp...it seems like you're stuck with me to the very end! ^_^ (it helps that i only have school for 2 days this month :P)

That's soooo sweet ! Don't worry hon, I'll always be by your side. I'll be your punching bag when you get bored and all I don't care.

• Lol is being stuck with you supposed to be bad ?

Because it feels like I won the lottery.

I would have chosen one of my many anime gifs but...well... XD lol, welp...it seems like you're stuck with me to the very end! ^_^ (it helps that i only have school for 2 days this month :P)

• You gotta love that whenever we talk to each other we always end up in these heartfelt friendship speeches xD it's pretty adorable!

i like that i don't even have to browse for them anymore, you just give me them XD
  • No, but i just like saying that :3

i'm basically here all day (well i need to go to sleep soon xD) and then on the 6th this month i need to do an exam and then i don't have one till the 30th, and then i'm in school for a few weeks then off again for Summer Holidays xD

so yeah...you basically have won the lottery :P

Lol is being stuck with you supposed to be bad ? Because it feels like I won the lottery.

• edited May 2014
    YUP, we ARE good friends!~ /\(^w^)/\
    i also think we watch too much anime though xD we talk like them sometimes x3

haha :D
  • Those are some great news.

Well, I'll let you get some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow.

No, but i just like saying that :3 i'm basically here all day (well i need to go to sleep soon xD) and then on the 6th this month i nee

• edited May 2014
    you didn't have to go now xD but i guess i should leave the internet at this time..

WELL *huggles SaltLick* good night! i shall speak to you tomorrow! :3 xx

Those are some great news. Well, I'll let you get some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow.

• Get some sleep. Another day full of talk between us awaits XD.

Hugs for you Valky !

you didn't have to go now xD but i guess i should leave the internet at this time.. WELL *huggles SaltLick* good night! i shall speak to you tomorrow! :3 xx

• True words have NEVER been spoken ;D

lol i think we like talking to each other too much xD we have literally been talking ALL day lol not that i mind at all of course~

but unfortunately i do have to go right now ^_^; it's getting really late and i need my sleeplez =w=
    tomorrow i'm gonna find my Skype name, do something i have to do and then be on here all day again XD so BE PREPARED! *sings song from Lion King*

SO! with that said, i shall see you tomorrow! *huggles GOUSTTTT* goodnight!~ xx
  • This thread is still alive? lol
  • This thread won't die anytime soon. B]

This thread is still alive? lol

• Goddammit SaltLick, getting ANOTHER forum girlfriend...

Get some sleep. Another day full of talk between us awaits XD. Hugs for you Valky !

• I'm here. It'll never die.

This thread is still alive? lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.