EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I am simply making sure you understand so this doesn't happen again.

I took your joke seriously, and because it wasn't clear whether or not it was a joke, I went to Azlyn to cope with it.

Just so this doesn't happen again: if I am taking what is supposed to be a joke seriously, and especially to the extent that I did Sunday (going on rant should be a red flag), it needs to be clarified. I have issues with these things, especially on the internet, and I don't want something so stupid as a misunderstanding separate us and nearly destroy the foundation of these friendships.

It's over now. Azlyn knows it was a joke, and she isn't mad. I am now at ease knowing that what you said wasn't real, and we can move on.
    Giraffehat posted: »

And who do you think *I* go to when *I'm* depressed? Oh just forget it. If she hates me, that's her choice. It was nice while it lasted...

• y is der so much bok talk. fukin nerds.
    Rafoli posted: »

Huehuehue :)

• Most of my issues deal with personal morality and religion, and since Azie shares the same faith, I feel more comfortable with talking to her.

I know you're available for talking any time, but a lot of the time I PM Azie in Christian Forums and Furry Forums.
  • l'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
  • Oh, and have you checked out Stickypaddle lately? Creepy gaming season 4 returns on the 16th!
    Azlyn posted: »

I do indeed.

• Quick question: have you ever tried religion?
  • " Azlyn knows it was a joke, and she isn't mad."

Ha! The message she sent me says otherwise. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. But whatever, as I said, if she doesn't trust me anymore, that's fine. It's her choice. I'll be fine on my own.

I am simply making sure you understand so this doesn't happen again. I took your joke seriously, and because it wasn't clear whether or

• Goose, you have to believe me, I am trying my best to fix this, and I'm going to fix this, I swear. I have to fix this.

" Azlyn knows it was a joke, and she isn't mad." Ha! The message she sent me says otherwise. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. But whatever, as I said, if she doesn't trust me anymore, that's fine. It's her choice. I'll be fine on my own.

• Can I post some feels here? (Put the link into a youtube URL) *CAUTION It's quite sad*
    /watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM
  • I'm done with the damn goose jokes. And just forget about it. Its not your fault OR your problem. I'm okay. Just drop it.

Goose, you have to believe me, I am trying my best to fix this, and I'm going to fix this, I swear. I have to fix this.

• edited May 2014
    You don't understand: I can't live with this on me. It is my fault for making a bone headed mistake, and it is my problem because two of my friends are fighting.

I need to do this because I care about you and I care about Azlyn, and I'm not going to sit back and watch my mistakes break you two down. You didn't deserve ANY of this.

I'm done with the damn goose jokes. And just forget about it. Its not your fault OR your problem. I'm okay. Just drop it.

• I'm okay. Just move on. It was my own fault, anyway.

You don't understand: I can't live with this on me. It is my fault for making a bone headed mistake, and it is my problem because two of my

• What'dya mean by that?
  • I'm sorry, but it's just not in my nature.

If you wont let me fix this for you, let me do it for Azlyn and let me do it for myself.

I'm okay. Just move on. It was my own fault, anyway.

• edited May 2014
    Whatever. Just leave me be.

I'm sorry, but it's just not in my nature. If you wont let me fix this for you, let me do it for Azlyn and let me do it for myself.

• edited May 2014
    R.I.P Goose. :/

Why did you even change that, man?

I'm done with the damn goose jokes. And just forget about it. Its not your fault OR your problem. I'm okay. Just drop it.

• Liek dis if u cri evrytim.
    Talimancer posted: »

Can I post some feels here? (Put the link into a youtube URL) *CAUTION It's quite sad* /watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM

• Did you watch the video?

Liek dis if u cri evrytim.

• Yes :'/
    Talimancer posted: »

Did you watch the video?

• When did the telltale site become Facebook?

^^^^^ sheeesh
  • When did the telltale site become Facebook?

^^^^^ sheeesh ^^^^^
  • Got a problem with this thread? Then leave.
    Pell3t posted: »

When did the telltale site become Facebook? ^^^^^ sheeesh

• Well it's also good practice as well, especially the comic as it forces you to draw things you probably don't much :3 or draw things in certain perspectives that you haven't done before. ^^

Oh yeah i notice that now :o

Aang: "Thanks, I try." It's hard work when doing a comic while also trying to do other artwork as well. But I'm getting better at it now. :) Mustache got his gravatar from the cover as well, plus a few others. :3

• edited May 2014
    Good day, everyone. Are you planning to do something today? I dunno, I just ran out of things to talk about without the links, and internet is fucked up here at school.
  • Umm, not quite sure how this thread makes the forums into a tiny Facebook.

• You did not have to post it 2 times.

When did the telltale site become Facebook? ^^^^^ sheeesh ^^^^^

• edited May 2014
    I am planning on shitting on the desk like John did. ALMOST did, anyway.

Good day, everyone. Are you planning to do something today? I dunno, I just ran out of things to talk about without the links, and internet is fucked up here at school.

• edited May 2014
    Actually, I would like to invite you to the site me and Azlyn go to, Furs For Christ.

You don't need to be a furry nor do you need to be Christian to post there. If you ever have any questions and such about religion, you can always go there. I'm sure it can answer, or hopefully answer, any questions you have. You don't have to, of course, just a suggestion.

(http)(://www)(.fursforchrist)(.com/index.php)
  • Yeah, yeah, just kidding, guys.

• Omgf GOING THEAR RIHGT NAO
    Deceptio posted: »

Oh, and have you checked out Stickypaddle lately? Creepy gaming season 4 returns on the 16th!

• edited May 2014
    Soooo.... why exactly are you here then?

• John?

Wat.

• Mais oui, John.

John? Wat.

• Jesus, to many cute girls in sandals today.

Must... resist.... staring...!

Must.... not.... FAP...!
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jesus, to many cute girls in sandals today. Must... resist.... staring...! Must.... not.... FAP...!

• :'(

I stare all the time and never get caught.

Jesus, to many cute girls in sandals today. Must... resist.... staring...! Must.... not.... FAP...!

• You're a lucky b**t**d, that's why.

Plus, you know I can't stare. I can acknowledge their beauty, but I can't stare. It's not worth the boner, especially in the middle of school.

:'( I stare all the time and never get caught.

• I have to confess... I also have a foot fetish.

• Nope. You just like it because it's mainstream!

I have to confess... I also have a foot fetish.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope. You just like it because it's mainstream!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.