EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• What do you mean by "enjoy"?

I don't get that turned on by that that much. But I do enjoy it, my family thinks I'm crazy. "WELL, NEWS FLASH!!!! I AM CRAZY." XD

• Cheer up, dude. ;3

Flogah. Fine. Got bored with it anyway.

• slahwran.
    Azlyn posted: »

Enif, knaht uoy. ^^

• I like the smell of my feet. It's so deadly. And I like the figure of girl's feet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What do you mean by "enjoy"?

• dafuq am I reading
  • Narwhals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome!

Slahwran, slahwran, gnimmiws ni eht naeco, ggnisuac a noitommoc, esac yeht era os emosewa! :PPP

slahwran.

• Hhs.

(That's backwards language for "shh". :D)

dafuq am I reading

• edited May 2014
    XDDDDD

poohs ad poow

Narwhals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome! Slahwran, slahwran, gnimmiws ni eht naeco, ggnisuac a noitommoc, esac yeht era os emosewa! :PPP

• Perhaps it's because you don't understand all the "sexual practices" that feet can do.

I like the smell of my feet. It's so deadly. And I like the figure of girl's feet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Akalakahsmoob!

XDDDDD poohs ad poow

• Hubba Hubba! XD

Perhaps it's because you don't understand all the "sexual practices" that feet can do.

• agoo agoob!

Akalakahsmoob!

• XD

Okay, now, this is called desperation.

WHERE DA TRAILA.

agoo agoob!

• GIVE ME DA TRAILA!!!!!!!

Comes out today, it's around 7 am at Telltale. Probably.

XD Okay, now, this is called desperation. WHERE DA TRAILA.

• "I'll catch you. Probably."

GIVE ME DA TRAILA!!!!!!! Comes out today, it's around 7 am at Telltale. Probably.

• edited May 2014
    You know what? Whenever I see Luke and Nick at the table, I imagine seeing them with cat/dog ears/tails.XD

"I'll catch you. Probably."

• Well I say this because when I was nine, I didn't know the sexual practices of the feet, and I enjoyed staring and rubbing feet.

Hubba Hubba! XD

• WHY

You know what? Whenever I see Luke and Nick at the table, I imagine seeing them with cat/dog ears/tails.XD

• The wonders of feet is magical thing. XD

Well I say this because when I was nine, I didn't know the sexual practices of the feet, and I enjoyed staring and rubbing feet.

• I saw a fan art of that exact way, which is now stuck in my head forever when I see the puppy eyes he makes. IT'S TORTURE!!!!!

WHY

• AAAAAAAH

I saw a fan art of that exact way, which is now stuck in my head forever when I see the puppy eyes he makes. IT'S TORTURE!!!!!

• http://www(.)deviantart(.)com/art/Tough-Choice-451352918

here's WHAT I'm TALKING ABOUT.

AAAAAAAH

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    Really? It's awesome isn't it?!

Azlyn introduced me into it as well. It's creepy sauce. :3

• Can we appreciate how cold Rafoli is. Look at this transcript.
    Talimancer: 4 the relationship
    Talimancer: then let your parents in on it
    Rafoli: I'm not in a relationship with you, so I don't owe you nathin
    Rafoli: Lol
    Talimancer: :'(
    Rafoli: Loool
    Talimancer: I thought
    Talimancer: I thought we had something special
    Rafoli: Lol
  • edited May 2014
    *facepalm*

What the fuck?
    Talimancer posted: »

Can we appreciate how cold Rafoli is. Look at this transcript. Talimancer: 4 the relationship Talimancer: then let your parents in on

• You're evil. That's what.
    Rafoli posted: »

*facepalm* What the fuck?

• edited May 2014
    You just got Renegade +20, Tali.

And no, I'm not evil. I'm Batman.

You're evil. That's what.

• edited May 2014
    Images and gifs being temporarily disabled (Day 10):

It's a dark and gloomy time. Nobody is able to show off their creativity or post a funny fluffy kitty gif in reply to another user. I sit here wondering if we're ever going to get the rights to post these images and gifs back.

Am I losing my mind? Maybe. I can't even tell anymore. I pray that everything goes back to normal soon.

God help us all...
  • I KNEW IT.

I knew there was a spark!

And, don't worry, Raf is just closeted. He is denying his own feelings because he's scared. Just... Give him some time, he's super infatuated with you, just wait.

XDDDD

I'm so loving this.

Can we appreciate how cold Rafoli is. Look at this transcript. Talimancer: 4 the relationship Talimancer: then let your parents in on

• Images and gifs temporarily disabled (I don't fucking count the days):

It's a jungle out here. A thicket of words blocks out every single thread, burrying fun and happiness and turning the forums into a monotone place.
    It's hard to even write these words as i am so bored i feel i will die of boredom, grade 3. It is hard. And my situation is decreasing each moment. I feel like i have been raped of feelings and the ability to laugh.

My sanity is deplorable. If the images and gifs and links don't return soon, i KNOW i am not going to catch the end of May.

God bless us all.

Images and gifs being temporarily disabled (Day 10): It's a dark and gloomy time. Nobody is able to show off their creativity or post a

• These are the Dark Ages of the forum...

Images and gifs temporarily disabled (I don't fucking count the days): It's a jungle out here. A thicket of words blocks out every sing

• Indeed...

These are the Dark Ages of the forum...

• TURBO NACHOS though. It didn't catch on... Sorry Az, lol.

Indeed...

• GODDAMNIT I WANT MY GIFS AND IMAGES BACK NAO

TURBO NACHOS though. It didn't catch on... Sorry Az, lol.

• I know, it's been over a week. I didn't think it would have taken this long, but all we can do is wait. Speaking of gifs and images, ask Tobi if he could draw your comic character in a pose where you're pointing with both hands and winking or maybe with sunglasses on, and I'll make the meme "Ay, bro. TURBO NACHOS, man." That way when they return you'll have something again.

GODDAMNIT I WANT MY GIFS AND IMAGES BACK NAO

• I actually DID draw myself in that exact pose...

I only need to add me some horns.

Don't ask why i draw myself in my free time. I'm just an egocentric bitch.

I know, it's been over a week. I didn't think it would have taken this long, but all we can do is wait. Speaking of gifs and images, ask Tob

• Well okay then, this works out better! Awesome, let me know when it's finished then, you could even color it if you want. When the tools are restored it'll be official. Heh, nah don't worry about that, your still cool.

I actually DID draw myself in that exact pose... I only need to add me some horns. Don't ask why i draw myself in my free time. I'm just an egocentric bitch.

• Cool. ;3

Well okay then, this works out better! Awesome, let me know when it's finished then, you could even color it if you want. When the tools are restored it'll be official. Heh, nah don't worry about that, your still cool.

• I knew I could salvage what we once had.

Never knew a love
    A love that could be sweeter
    No matter what my mind says
    You're music gives me fever
    The moment that we danced
    Your arms felt like a cradle
    And when you took my hand
    I was no longer able

It never felt so right before
    I need to be with you much more
    I can't believe this kind of fate
    We can runaway...

Is it love?

I KNEW IT. I knew there was a spark! And, don't worry, Raf is just closeted. He is denying his own feelings because he's scared. Just... Give him some time, he's super infatuated with you, just wait. XDDDD I'm so loving this.

• WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON'T HURT ME

I knew I could salvage what we once had. Never knew a love A love that could be sweeter No matter what my mind says You're music

Sign in to comment in this discussion.