You Know Your Obsessed With Sam and Max/Telltale When...

Comments

• edited November 2008
    this one is perfectly normal, actually :D

I hate to break it to you, but...
  • edited November 2008
    ...you consider anything under $100,000 an unbelivable bargan.

...you cover your head when a security alarm goes off.

...if you get called by your boss, you say "It's the Commisioner!"

...you drive on the sidewalk when no one's looking/there.
  • edited November 2008
    You constantly urge people to vote for Max on election day.
  • edited November 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    I hate to break it to you, but...

But? Go ahead, I dare you ;)
  • edited November 2008
    You see a stray cat and you say, "It's adorable, let's take it home and put tape on its feet."
  • edited November 2008
    ...you can't survive drawing them. Like the maniac here http://tomboydudet103.deviantart.com/

...And you realize the duo invaded your sketchbooks, AND your brain.

...Oh and you sub - conciously blurt out the jokes Sam and Max says.

...And you talk to your pet Irish Wolfhound/ Rabbit/ Home made Sam and Max Plush and scold them for ignoring you.

...You mumble for Obama's win and say Max was more awesome.

...You talk to your phone by the name 'Bob'.

...URGE to ask Where we going Sam?

...Spaz whenever you see Steve Purcell's face.

...try to earn money to fly to comic con for the sake of meeting Purcell.

...randomly say YAHTZEE in conversations.IT'S PLAIN FUN!

...Try to paint a blue tie identical horizontal stripes like Sam does.

...doodle Max and/or Sam commenting on your homework,as your personal critiques.

...say 'Superball' during a lightning storm and say you hold ultimate power over the word.

...try to search the store for Glaze McGluffins.

...then yell "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" to the sky if there isn't any McGluffins.

...pointing out Sam's Future self in 204 as a lie and wave your Sam and Max Animated Series DVD yelling "BLASPHEMY!BLAAASPHEMY!".And say the episode "Dysfunction of The Gods" was real.

...Or vice Versa of above

...curse whenever you see a Star Wars game by LucasArts.

...download every possible Sam and Max Animated series episodes on youtube.

...sob because you don't have a wii.

...accidently call your local shopkeeper Bosco.

...will be reading this.

...store cheese in your closet.

...you will be writing these reasons.

DARN IT! MY LIST IS TOO LONG!
  • edited November 2008
    And you draw this

Just_a_doodle_by_TomboyDudet103.jpg

EVERY.SINGLE.DAAAAAAAAAAY
  • edited November 2008
    You can't have a normal conversation with your friends without mentioning/being distracted by Sam and Max.
  • edited November 2008
    TD103 wrote: »
    ...research where does Purcell lives, his routine and try to stalk him.
    That's probably not a good thing to advertise.
  • edited November 2008
    Shwoo wrote: »
    That's probably not a good thing to advertise.

It was a joke :P But I'll remove it X3
  • edited November 2008
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    You can't have a normal conversation with your friends without mentioning/being distracted by Sam and Max.

Happens to me ALL the time
  • edited November 2008
    When you're driving and randomly see a group of Mariachis standing on the street, you just *barely* resist the urge to poke your head out of the car window and yell, "Hey, it's my birthday!" to them to see how they react. (heh, yes, that would be my case...and yeah, I actually did see Mariachis. That...was a weird, random day.)
  • edited November 2008
    When you name your dog Sam.

When you name your Rabbity thing Max.

Call your car "The Desoto"
  • edited November 2008
    When your stepbrother finds a rabbit outside and you INSIST that you call him by his formal title: "Mr. President".
  • edited November 2008
    When you try to make your father believe it's a tv sitcom only interactive.
  • edited November 2008
    when your boss says something along the line of "keep up the good work", and you respond with "Blargh!" (now, this isn't a true story, but it very nearly became one yesterday :o)
  • edited November 2008
    When you have, almost succesfuly, rearanged "World of Max" into a hyped-up almost-techno song on the trumpet.
  • edited March 2009
    When you ask someone if they've met Auntie Alice, and if she's a kind person in reality. XD
  • edited March 2009
    When you email fisher-price and plead to them to make torture me elmers.
  • edited March 2009
    ...when seeing a Stuckey's puts a smile on your face.
  • edited March 2009
    t_mack wrote: »
    ...when seeing a Stuckey's puts a smile on your face.

Stuckey's is real?!?!

...when you're at a spelling bee and you grin widely whenever they ask you to spell a word that Sam and Max have ever used.
  • edited March 2009
    When the words 'Rabbit' and 'Murderous' get used in a sentence, You yell out something dumb.
  • edited March 2009
    ...When your dad gets a new dog and you beg him to name it Sam, whether it's a boy or a girl. XD
  • edited March 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    ...When your dad gets a new dog and you beg him to name it Sam, whether it's a boy or a girl. XD

We just got a new puppy and named him Sam. Unfortunately, we will have to hand him over to another family in a few days, and I've never actually played Sam & Max... looking forward to playing it on my Wii soon, though! (Yay, birthdays! You give me so much and ask so little in return.)

UPDATE! - Sam is now living with a good friend of mine up the street, and now has the name "Shaker" for reasons unknown to me.

THE OTHER UPDATE! - I did receive Sam & Max Season 1 for Wii for my birthday, but haven't tried it yet. From what I've heard, it's gonna be awesome.

ANOTHER ONE... - Birthdays actually do ask for quite a bit in return. I was surprised and shocked when I realized that a year of my life will have been stolen this Wednesday. I'm freaking out over here.
  • edited March 2009
    ...When you meet someone named Sam and you ask him where Max is. I've done this before... XD
  • edited July 2009
    ...When you try to catch santa on christmas eve and exorcise him
  • edited July 2009
    When you laugh uncontrolably when walking by your friend Sam and your friend max, who sit at the same desk. (true.)
  • edited July 2009
    When you have friends in real life named Sam and Max, you give them a Desoto, guns, and a box to store stuff in.
  • edited July 2009
    ...you regularly ask the teller at the supermarket if he has weasels on a stick, PEZ dispensers with the head of famous Mexican revelutionary Pancho Villa, and stray tufts of sasquatch hair.
  • edited July 2009
    ... you think your mocus are expensive
  • edited July 2009
    you start thinking of marzipan constantly, get arrested for lighting this mother up and claiming the president told you to, and think the biggest ball of twine has a restaurant on top.
  • edited August 2009
    You're playing the "Friendly Demon Song" at your sons 3rd birthday...
  • edited August 2009
    ...when you are quite certain your goldfish is mad with power.
  • edited September 2009
    When you encourage the guy dressed as the easter bunny, to hand out Lugers instead of Eggs.

When you carve a walhter 9mm automatic out of soap.

When you encourage your friends to play fizzball with you.

Everytime your bestfriend says somthing you retort with either. " You Crack me up little buddy." Or " Thats None of your Damn Buisness Sam."
  • edited September 2009
    When you forfeit your education just for the sake of Sam & Max. (True)(Unforturnately)(But I'm Still Smart!)

When your friend applied for 14 different jobs in the one week and you now uncontrollably call them Sybil, if they are boy or girl (Also True)

When you make your parents pay about $150 for a 70-page sketchbook on Amazon because it is about Sam & Max (True)

When you get to a different country and rush to be the first off the plane or boat so you can say "Well, here we are in _______. Obviously built with zero reference material." and then go off hunting for the Weasel on a Stick guy. (Sadly Untrue)

When you believe in hypnotism, sentient bacteria set on world domination, puppet presidents, realistic sea monkeys, vampires, the undead, time travelling mariachis and the moon.
  • edited September 2009
    ...when you call a political party that you hate the "Random Violence and Destruction Party", especially if a member of said party is elected Senator/Premiere (depending on your locale) and even more so if they get into office. (Quite true)

... when you always wear a helmet whenever you pass your local police district for fear of being hit by a bowling ball. (thankfully untrue)

... when you look at the full moon and try to spot the souvenir store. (Rarely, but still, true)

... when you test swiss cheese for gunshot residue at the store before buying it. (Untrue)

... when you ask a cop that pulled you over if he's charging you with ferret impersonation. (Untrue, I've never been pulled over!)
  • edited September 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    When you believe in... the moon.

Wait- are you saying the moon isn't real?! :(

I... I feel so used!!!
  • edited September 2009
    When you drive to a tape called. " Music to drive recklessly by"
  • edited October 2009
    We just got a new puppy and named him Sam. Unfortunately, we will have to hand him over to another family in a few days, and I've never actually played Sam & Max... looking forward to playing it on my Wii soon, though! (Yay, birthdays! You give me so much and ask so little in return.)

UPDATE! - Sam is now living with a good friend of mine up the street, and now has the name "Shaker" for reasons unknown to me.

THE OTHER UPDATE! - I did receive Sam & Max Season 1 for Wii for my birthday, but haven't tried it yet. From what I've heard, it's gonna be awesome.

ANOTHER ONE... - Birthdays actually do ask for quite a bit in return. I was surprised and shocked when I realized that a year of my life will have been stolen this Wednesday. I'm freaking out over here.

Did somebody say... BIRTHDAY?

...Yeah, when you say stuff like that.
  • edited October 2009
    when you see a desoto and you put guns and a box in it and spray paint "Sam and Max: Freelance Police" on the side!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.