Forum Contest #1 (Winners Posted!)

Comments

• Oh god I've replied to your stuff before and now I feel like absolute doodee hold up putting you on my list

• Thank you bro, you have just saved my life

dfh15 posted: »

Oh god I've replied to your stuff before and now I feel like absolute doodee hold up putting you on my list

• i know this feeling bro

• edited April 2014

Wow the feels festival has arrived.

Exactly how I FEEL

• Editing doesn't count :(

(?) They saw what you did there.

• If I named as much as I could I wouldn't be able to mention everyone and that sucks because every single one of you are awesome.

Well, all except the trolls. I'm sure you particular people have a special place reserved in hell.

• Who won ?

• That's not a very nice thing to say about me XD

If I named as much as I could I wouldn't be able to mention everyone and that sucks because every single one of you are awesome. Well, all except the trolls. I'm sure you particular people have a special place reserved in hell.

• FEEL OR NO FEEL, Raf.

TO FEEL OR NOT TO FEEL?

THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Rafoli posted: »

Wow the feels festival has arrived.

• edited April 2014

You are not a troll sir.

Trust me, I'm a doctor ;)

AusZombie posted: »

That's not a very nice thing to say about me XD

• I AM a massive fangirl ;3

Well, depends what you were referring to when you said "massive".

Oh geez I've only been here month or so and my memory's kinda faulty so lemme see... @LeeTheProfessional - I made their avatar so I can't

• edited April 2014

I dunno man, the first thing Rafoli ever said to me was that I am a troll, how can The worlds greatest detective be wrong XD

You are not a troll sir. Trust me, I'm a doctor

• Get out of my feels, Az.

Azlyn posted: »

FEEL OR NO FEEL, Raf. TO FEEL OR NOT TO FEEL? THAT IS THE QUESTION.

• Lol. Too anti-social and infrequent to play. X_X

• my presence finally starts to get noticed. As my influence slowly grows, forum dominance becomes closer and closer each day.

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Eh...I can name a lot. @ShaleReeve @SaltLick305 @Viva-La-Lee @GOUSTTTT @Ohyoupokedme @The Walking Mustache @Markd4547

• He didn't name me. :( Although, i'm really not that known here. I only comment sometimes and I created a discussion only one time.

Lol, he named me too.

• :O

Azlyn posted: »

Today is D-Day.

• No one mentioned me. :)
    Yay! Im ..... n...not.... mentioned....

cries happily TEARS OF JOY!

• Yeah, I'm nearly done. I'll put it on the References forum I created. No ones read it yet, you guys will be my first critics.

Thanks! ( ^.^ ) EDIT: Did you finished the storyboard yet? I would like to see.

• Thanks for the welcomes guys!

• @GuiltyKingOumaShu - Meme thread freedom fighter! Or at least that's what I remember this user for.

Alt text

Alt text

GuiltyMartyrOumaShu

Oh geez I've only been here month or so and my memory's kinda faulty so lemme see... @LeeTheProfessional - I made their avatar so I can't

• edited April 2014

Well, all except the trolls. I'm sure you particular people have a special place reserved in hell.

Cough Shaundi Cough

If I named as much as I could I wouldn't be able to mention everyone and that sucks because every single one of you are awesome. Well, all except the trolls. I'm sure you particular people have a special place reserved in hell.

• Question:

Does The Walking Mustache and Clementine-Everett count as one or two users? :D

• edited April 2014

You should get that cough checked out, you could have ashaundicitis.

Lolzkittiez posted: »

Well, all except the trolls. I'm sure you particular people have a special place reserved in hell. Cough Shaundi Cough

• Hell yeah.

@PertuuLaulaa I am familiar with you but you have a really hard-to-remember name. @Bubadoo I've seen you a lot lately and I remember you

• I didn't welcome you yet, but I am now. Welcome. I'm Giraffehat. Don't let the name fool you; I'm actually a Goose.

Alt text

ShaleReeve posted: »

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

• ikr where is he? D:

And I know Cactus got banned but what was the whole story?

• edited April 2014
    1. SaltLick305
    2. Rock114
    3. Groovy411 (I think)
    4. Viva-La_lee
    5. Eddie_Maiden
    6. Ohyoupokedme
    7. Azlyn
    8. GOUSTTTT
    9. ImSnowWhite
    10. Rafoli
    11. That_1_Guy
    12. milosuperspehs
    13. GuiltyKingOumaShu
    14. Ellias
    15. TheWalkingMustache
    16. WeMissYouCarley
    17. IHeartTWD
    18. Shane Walsh
    19. ClemClemForever
    20. IReaLeeHadToDie
    21. JonGon
    22. Jisaz
    23. Lexi Porter
    24. BarraganLousingbarn
    25. ArthurMatrix
    26. HarpaDarpa
    27. CoolStoryBro
    28. FreddeN93
    29. swagguykiller69
    30. vinceorkenny
    31. vivec
    32. veddy
    33. Clem_Is_Awesome
    34. Slither29
    35. GiraffeHat
  • edited April 2014

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy - I got nothin'. My brain is failing me. Sorry ;-;

LOL

• edited April 2014

" I didn't welcome you yet, but I am now. Welcome. I'm Giraffehat. Don't let the name fool you; I'm actually a Goose. "

Nonsense, if the " Goat simulator " taught me one thing, than it's the obvious fact that Giraffes are actualy just tall Goats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFnoLSfQAU4

Giraffehat posted: »

I didn't welcome you yet, but I am now. Welcome. I'm Giraffehat. Don't let the name fool you; I'm actually a Goose.

• I've only made one discussion as well, but I generally comment a lot. I haven't been on as much the last week or so though, because it's planting season and I've been busy. That and I've got a roof to do.

Gobananas01 posted: »

He didn't name me. Although, i'm really not that known here. I only comment sometimes and I created a discussion only one time.

• You're a baaaa-stard for revealing my secret.

" I didn't welcome you yet, but I am now. Welcome. I'm Giraffehat. Don't let the name fool you; I'm actually a Goose. " Nonsense, if the

• Ok, I'll give it a shot:

GOUSTTTT, Viva-La-Lee, SaltLick305, Ohyoupokedme, Eddie_Maiden, Rafoli, Deceptio, The Walking Mustache, Clementine-Everett, Cactus_Sauce, TWD_fan86, vivec, GuiltyKingOumaShu, ShaleReeve(See what I did there?) AusZombie, Darth Mardsen, Blind Sniper, JabbaDaHutt, Azlyn, Ellias, ImSnowWhite, Toby-Is-A-Good-Boy, Zyphon, Rock114, WalkerHH93, puzzlebox, GiraffeHat, swagguykiller69,CoolStoryBro,JonGon,WeMissYouCarley,Forstibite_Snipes,DomeWingg333,OmidShouldHaveLived,Firewalcano.

And that's it for me.... Of course, there are a lot of good people here. But mentioning them all I'll probably lose my mind. And no, I'm not giving the trolls attention even if some names stick with me.

• I just scrolled through this entire thread desperately trying to see if I'm mentioned. I was not... Damnit!

• You got my back...?

Alt text

• Well, you are pretty much everywhere:).

Don't let the fame get to your head,though!

Just kidding,just kidding....

• I feel bad for forgetting to mention people :(

• Tobi-is-a-good-boy, Saltlick305, Viva La Lee, Markd4547, Flog61, Rafoli, Azyln, Groovy420, The Walking Mustache, The Pheonix: Clementine-Everett, GuiltyKingOumaShu, DirtySlimyHairy, ArthurMatrix, Lemoncakes, Blind Sniper, JabbaDaHutt, Rock114, Cart Hero 2010, Pell3t, Robert Morgan, Mullet_Necromancer, HelloWorld123, Boombox Cheetos guy, Deceptio, ImSnowWhite, CoolStoryBro, GOUSTTTT.

• I see how it is, lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

Viva La Lee Legend and comments are very funny Eddie Maiden: Smart and funny user Deceptio: Nice user makes goods thread and good dept

Sign in to comment in this discussion.