Forum Contest #1 (Winners Posted!)

123457»

Comments

• [removed]

You get a dildo

• edited April 2014

Swaggykiller?You mean SwagGUYkiller.But it doesn't matter thx anyway

Markd4547 posted: »

Viva La Lee Legend and comments are very funny Eddie Maiden: Smart and funny user Deceptio: Nice user makes goods thread and good dept

• [removed]

TWDFan86 posted: »

Come on, guys. You're arguing with an apparent 12 year old.

• I'm well aware of that. It was rather entertaining. Anyway I gotta now, a lot of work to do today. It was "nice" knowing him/her/it.

Come on, guys. You're arguing with an apparent 12 year old.

• Okay, have fun with your work c:

I'm well aware of that. It was rather entertaining. Anyway I gotta now, a lot of work to do today. It was "nice" knowing him/her/it.

• I will. You have fun too. :)

Okay, have fun with your work c:

• edited April 2014

Azlyn,Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy,GOUSTTTT,Ohyoupokedme,SaltLick305,Rafoli,Deceptio,The Walking Mustache,Viva-La-Lee,Girrafehat,GuiltyKingOumaShu,LeeTheProfessional,try_not_2_cry,vivec,veddy,CannibalCarl,Markd4547,Eddie_Maiden,kiwi_walking_dead,CoolStoryBro,Auszombie,DarthMadsten,Mulletnecromancer,ArthurMatrix,Pertulauua,ItsGabee,HelloWorld123,JonGon,Gengar.This guys are awesome!

• Don't judge other people by yourself,mkay?

• Heck yes.

Alt text

Azlyn,Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy,GOUSTTTT,Ohyoupokedme,SaltLick305,Rafoli,Deceptio,The Walking Mustache,Viva-La-Lee,Girrafehat,GuiltyKingOumaShu,Lee

• edited April 2014

Don't think I wouldn't include you :)

Rafoli posted: »

Heck yes.

• why did he leave?

Rafoli posted: »

May they never be forgotten.

• I don't know. I actually didn't get to know him well.

why did he leave?

• Only seen this know yes your my bro thank you I'm honored to call you a bro

Azlyn,Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy,GOUSTTTT,Ohyoupokedme,SaltLick305,Rafoli,Deceptio,The Walking Mustache,Viva-La-Lee,Girrafehat,GuiltyKingOumaShu,Lee

• You mentioned me! I'm very happy right now.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.