The Walking Dead: 16 Months (Part II Announced)

13»

Comments

• Naa that's just Uncle Iroh's cute forehead chub :p

I remember the first time I saw your new profile pic, I though it was a man with gills on his forehead.

• Alright guys. This story's finally done. Despite the making you guys wait for so long, it was fun doing this for you. To think it all started off as an idea inside a time gap.

• :P

Alright guys. This story's finally done. Despite the making you guys wait for so long, it was fun doing this for you. To think it all started off as an idea inside a time gap.

• Outstanding Tyler. I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into this. We've all enjoyed the journey.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Alt text

• Just wondering, did the ending actually make you feel depressed?

supersagig posted: »

:P

• Yes , REALLY depressed u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u..u.

Just wondering, did the ending actually make you feel depressed?

• Oh My God, Great Job and thank you for making this :)

Alt text

• Wow this was absolutely amazing. I don't know how you came up with this but it's so awesome and unique and..I don't know..Bravo!!! If someone animates this I'm gonna burst in tears and drown myself.... :D :D

• If I had the time, the right people who are willing to do the voices, and more importantly, Telltale's and Kirkman's approval, I'd do it in a heartbeat. My 3D animation skills are kinda bad though, so I'd go with classic 2D animation. ONE DAY, I shall see this turn into a series.

But for now, it's perfectly fine the way it is. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

FetchWalker posted: »

Wow this was absolutely amazing. I don't know how you came up with this but it's so awesome and unique and..I don't know..Bravo!!! If someone animates this I'm gonna burst in tears and drown myself....

• I uhh...

sniff

GG :_(

• It's more than just "fine" mate. It's super mega magnificent and if you have more time in the future I would love to read more of your stories. :)

If I had the time, the right people who are willing to do the voices, and more importantly, Telltale's and Kirkman's approval, I'd do it in

• GG?

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I uhh... sniff GG :_(

• YOU KILLED ELIZA!! I knew the baby was going to die (was a crazy way of doing it, though), but damn I can't believe you killed off little Eliza... well I can, but it sucks. Never even got to see what happened with Rachel :/

Very well done Tyler.

GG?

• I just came back from a good long two months. And here I am.........

With my reaction to seeing this page.

Alt text

• Well, when you put it that way, I sound like a monster.

YOU KILLED ELIZA!! I knew the baby was going to die (was a crazy way of doing it, though), but damn I can't believe you killed off little Eliza... well I can, but it sucks. Never even got to see what happened with Rachel Very well done Tyler.

• Just a writing monster. Everyone who writers horror is one of those. But you're good at it!

Well, when you put it that way, I sound like a monster.

• Just finished reading your fanfic and I gotta say, it was fucking intense; EVERY. MINUTE. OF IT.

Based on your story, I would imagine Clementine would gone ever colder and matured in Season 2, I mean look what she'd been through and witnessed! But yeah, Season 2 was done and Clem is still Clem.

An outstanding Fanfic for sure. Thank you Tyler for the 16 Months story. You're talented, you should making more of these.

• Alright guys! Take your pick!

TALES FROM THE FALLEN HARBOR

or

KENNY'S LOST DAYS.

• KENNY'S LOST DAYS!!!! KENNY IS LOVE KENNY IS LIFE!~~~

Alright guys! Take your pick! TALES FROM THE FALLEN HARBOR or KENNY'S LOST DAYS.

• TALES FROM THE FALLEN HARBOR

What is this about?

Alright guys! Take your pick! TALES FROM THE FALLEN HARBOR or KENNY'S LOST DAYS.

• Exploring the stories of Ed & Diana, Crawford and (maybe) Christa and Omid's escape from Savannah.

supersagig posted: »

TALES FROM THE FALLEN HARBOR What is this about?

• That sounds awesome...they both sound awesome.. but I kinda prefer this one :D

Exploring the stories of Ed & Diana, Crawford and (maybe) Christa and Omid's escape from Savannah.

• Hmmmm, I'll think about it, Tough but both sound good!

• You know this story's completely done now, right?

NOOO!

• Tales from the Fallen Harbor sounds amazing. Could make for some awesome tie-ins too. Not sure I forgive you for Eliza yet though :_(

• edited February 2015

Well Viva, it seems I accomplished my mission.

See, the problem I have with most fanfictions is the writers play on the fact that their story based on their favourite piece of entertainment is just that. So they think just because it's something done for fun, they don't feel they have to put any actual effort into it. This results in a lot of forgettable and pointless stories so they shouldn't have been made in the first places.

I wanted to take it to the next step. Really push it. Take advantage of the 16 Month time gap and create a story that everyone can really enjoy. The fact you grew attached to a character that I created means a lot to me.

...And I'm deeply sorry for your loss :,(

Tales from the Fallen Harbor sounds amazing. Could make for some awesome tie-ins too. Not sure I forgive you for Eliza yet though :_(

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• edited June 2016

why am i seeing this JUST NOW

edit: im not necro bumping. this is seriously one of my fav fanfics

• : ) Long time, no see

Well in that case, I hope Part II will be worth the wait for you.

why am i seeing this JUST NOW edit: im not necro bumping. this is seriously one of my fav fanfics

Sign in to comment in this discussion.