Crash in SBCG4AP Ep. 2 (Wii)

2»

Comments

• edited October 2008
    No. I'm on Slot 1 and it's the AutoSave anyway.

Thanks for the tip!

I've wrote an email to TellTale support like 4 or 5 days ago regarding this issue (and my deception of having two glitchy games with no patch yet) and I still have to hear from them. My mail was nice and all.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    We answer all support requests within a day or two, so if you still haven't gotten a reply, you might want to check your spam filter.
  • edited October 2008
    Will wrote: »
    We answer all support requests within a day or two, so if you still haven't gotten a reply, you might want to check your spam filter.

Thank you. Unfortunately, for the moment, I have only received an auto-reply. I've checked everything. Thanks for your hint.
    edited October 2008
    You were right! There was a human error and your ticket got lost to the wind, sorry about that! You should soon have a response in your email. Sorry again!
  • edited October 2008
    Will wrote: »
    You were right! There was a human error and your ticket got lost to the wind, sorry about that! You should soon have a response in your email. Sorry again!

No problem! Thank you for your help!
  • edited October 2008
    Is everyone who has the Wii version experiencing the "Aw crap" glitch? Actually, the game prevents me from saving if I take any step beyond finding out the KoT's plans. Should I just start the game over and hope that whatever events that led to the game-crashing glitch don't happen again? I really wanna find out what happens before going on to the next game.
    edited October 2008
    A relatively small population seems to have this problem actually. You are certainly welcome to try starting over and trying again, though if you do I would suggest redownloading everything from scratch, just to be safe.
  • edited October 2008
    Yeah, and it doesn't seem to be consistent, either. I had issues, but my brother (on the same Wii) said he didn't have any problems.

And maybe you could try redownloading the channel but keeping the save file to see if that helps before restarting entirely.
  • edited October 2008
    Thanks for the much-needed info. I'll definitely try out the tips mentioned and I'll let you guys know if anything works.
  • edited November 2008
    Okay, I was able to get things running without save glitches. Reinstalling the channel didn't work but what I tried was... using an older save file. See, after storming the castle, I had decided to save in a new slot (slot 3, if slot 1 is autosave). That was the one with all the problems so I just went back to slot 2 and finished it from there, being cautious of any glitches that popped up. I did notice in my slot 3 save that there was a glitch in the war game where Poopsmith's stench stayed stuck in one spot. I don't know if that could've led to, maybe, the corruption of the save file or whatever. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with the save. But there were no glitches in slot 2.

Afterwards, in the extended play slot, I noticed another glitch in the war game where Poopsmith's running animation was replaced with some still, sliding movement. I reseted the game upon seeing this, just in case.

EDIT: To avoid triple posting, I'm gonna just edit this post with my latest concern. Although I was able to beat the game, now I'm experiencing random crashes. First in KoT's castle, now it's whenever I try to go to Strong Bad's house and it's ALWAYS while trying to save. It just seems like the game is unstable. Whatever... I'll just move on and hope Ep. 3 doesn't give me such difficulty.
This discussion has been closed.