Who is the hottest Fable?

edited April 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

I am just curious.Who is the hottest Fable and who is the coolest Fable for you? You can choose both from the comics and from the game.Don't be shy :)) The moderators are also welcome to answer these questions :)

Comments

• Well, the most beautiful is Snow for me (talking about game, haven't yet red comics). Hottest maybe Faith. Coolest of course Bigby :)

• Snow's the most beautiful; Rose Red or Cindy for the outright hottest. Coolest is probably Bigby. Or the Three Blind Mice. Surely since nobody has definitively said that they AREN'T the coolest, they must be! The logic is irrefutable!

• Snow of course!

• edited April 2014

I haven't read the comics yet, I'm saving that until this season is done so I don't spoil anything for myself, so I'll just be going with characters from the game. As it currently stands I have to go with Vivian as the hottest Fable for me, with Bigby being the coolest (though Gren is up there, he's really grown on me in the past couple of episodes). There will likely be some more contenders for each once the next couple of episodes are out and once I dig into the comics, Rose Red in particular interests me.

• Hopefully this doesn't sound too pervy, but Snow was looking real nice in that red and black dress.

• It is not pervy she was really hot then :)

Hopefully this doesn't sound too pervy, but Snow was looking real nice in that red and black dress.

• Bigby. Bigby.
    Bigby Bigby Bigby.
    Awoooh~.

• edited April 2014

I've got a thing for Vivian. I just really like her for some reason. Must be that seductive look she gives.

Alt text

• Vivian was the blonde chick and the green eyes right? From which fable is she?

Rhagavar posted: »

I haven't read the comics yet, I'm saving that until this season is done so I don't spoil anything for myself, so I'll just be going with ch

• Snow and nerissa are the hottest ones, Bigby is the coolest.

• edited April 2014

OK, seriously: Faith, Snow and Nerissa.

Would bang Beauty too, but I'm not much into adultery, if you know what I mean

Though it's too soon, I'd bang Blood Mary

iorek21 posted: »

Toad

• Almost all girls in TWAU are beautiful. I like Snow more though.

• the coolest for me is frau Totenkinder(not to bad looking either), hottest would probably be red riding hood. thats from the comic. as for the game Bigby is the coolest and Nerissa is the hottest.

• Watch out for Beast if you are going for Beauty.

iorek21 posted: »

OK, seriously: Faith, Snow and Nerissa. Would bang Beauty too, but I'm not much into adultery, if you know what I mean Though it's too soon, I'd bang Blood Mary

• edited April 2014

Pretty much nearly every lady Fable that has been introduced in TWAU, (whether they are from the comics or not) has been visually appealing. But if I were to choose? Definitely Beauty or Nerissa.

EDIT: Oh, and Nerissa's a fantastic addition to the Fable universe, same with Brannigan. (assuming that Nerissa wasn't in the comics so far, I know that Brannigan isn't)

• I think most girl gamers would agree to Bigby (especially Azlyn) :P

• I feel the same way.

I've got a thing for Vivian. I just really like her for some reason. Must be that seductive look she gives.

• Yeah, the one in the purple dress. I'm not sure what Fable she is, the Book of Fables doesn't really clarify it either.

Imsopretty posted: »

Vivian was the blonde chick and the green eyes right? From which fable is she?

• Actually I like bloody mary too, yes I know she is a fucking psycho but still she is kinda hot.

• evry girl is beautifull in TWAU (cant speak about guys since im not gay but they seem nice aswell besides the woodsman :P ) but i would have to pick snow

• This. Cindy is the hottest. Snow most beautiful. Bigby is the coolest

Snow's the most beautiful; Rose Red or Cindy for the outright hottest. Coolest is probably Bigby. Or the Three Blind Mice. Surely since nobody has definitively said that they AREN'T the coolest, they must be! The logic is irrefutable!

• Bigby, especially with dat chest

Although, not gunna lie I have a slight crush on Bloody Mary

DONT JUDGE ME

• I am not judging you but why do you find her attractive?

Flog61 posted: »

Bigby, especially with dat chest Although, not gunna lie I have a slight crush on Bloody Mary ... DONT JUDGE ME

• Ain't that the truth?

Actually I like bloody mary too, yes I know she is a fucking psycho but still she is kinda hot.

• Dee, just that cute lolly-pop face.

• Why he wouldn't? Bloody mary is so hot, that even gays find her Attractive.

I am not judging you but why do you find her attractive?

• Pretty harsh for Mr. Toad there, he's cute.

Watch out for Beast if you are going for Beauty.

• edited April 2014

I wasn't saying that she was ugly.I was just asking him what is the thing that make him finding her attractive.

Why he wouldn't? Bloody mary is so hot, that even gays find her Attractive.

• She has style. She has a punky yakuza thing going on.

I wasn't saying that she was ugly.I was just asking him what is the thing that make him finding her attractive.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2014

Ichabod Crane.

[swoons]

• I find her voice quite hot, as well as her attitude

The way she went 'woof' haha

Also perhaps how nonchalantly powerful she is, but that's not surprising as I'm married to a military man :p

I am not judging you but why do you find her attractive?

• I can hardly find her attractive for me but...Everyone has different tastes :) That is why I started this discussion :))

• edited April 2014

Bigby. Only man hot enough to make Snow melt.

Alt text

• I know this sounds weird but, Bloody Mary is pretty fucking attractive.

• I am pretty sure that you find his nose...sexy :D

Ichabod Crane. [swoons]

• I honestly thought Bloody Mary was pretty hot.

• Yeah she is, but I wouldn't date with her though, I would be too fucking scared to.

MayorMilk posted: »

I know this sounds weird but, Bloody Mary is pretty fucking attractive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.