Who is the hottest Fable?

Comments

• As a female, I found the Flycatcher to be most endearing. He seems to be the only truly virtuous character in Fabletown.
    Bonus points for the scrawny physique.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Nuff said

• I found Snow easily the most beautiful.

Alt text

And on "Hotness" factor, it's a close tie between Faith and Nerissa for me.

• Yeah snow is fucking beautiful, but dat leg though. It looks little weird to me..

CathalOHara posted: »

I found Snow easily the most beautiful. And on "Hotness" factor, it's a close tie between Faith and Nerissa for me.

• edited April 2014

Beauty

Alt text

• It's just the way it's tilted on the character model. xD

Yeah snow is fucking beautiful, but dat leg though. It looks little weird to me..

• Colin obviously........

Ok ok seriously though I got to go with Vivian or Bloody Mary as the hottest.

Snow and Beauty are both beautiful same goes for Nerissa who I gave all my money lol

• look at dis hottie also [SAYING HER NAME 5 TIMES IN A MIRROR WITH LIGHTS TURNED OFF WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SAME RESULTS]

• You guys are ******* creeps (no offence)

• Hottest is no doubt Snow. The coolest is Bigby. :)

• The hottest fable is nerissa and My favourite is probably toad or georgie

• edited April 2014

To answer both questions with one answer, Rose Red. She's like Snow but with red hair and more attitude, what's not to like?

• Bigby is the coolest. Snow is the most beautiful I think, but not the "hottest".

Hottest would probably be Faith or Mary. I also like Holly's glamour form.

• edited April 2014

Holly glamoured? Hey each to his own I guess :P

Kaihu posted: »

Bigby is the coolest. Snow is the most beautiful I think, but not the "hottest". Hottest would probably be Faith or Mary. I also like Holly's glamour form.

• I would agree with a lot of other people snow is very beautiful and and a large part of that is because she is voiced by Erin Yvette who herself is very beautiful. The cutest for me is Nerissa and the hottest would have to be Vivian.

• You prefer her unglamoured?

AusZombie posted: »

Holly glamoured? Hey each to his own I guess :P

• Of course not, but even glamoured she isn't exactly attractive.

You prefer her unglamoured?

• Dem hips tho

Of course not, but even glamoured she isn't exactly attractive.

• Are you serious?

Of course not, but even glamoured she isn't exactly attractive.

• I'm not saying she is ugly, i'm saying that I personally don't find her attractive. She is not my cup of tea, so to speak.

Are you serious?

• edited April 2014

I have to say this, I must, but she really is bloody amazing, don't you agree? The cherry to our milkshakes, the pizzazz to our club, the... cells to our bloodstream.

Bloody bliss is what she is.

• For me it's Holly. She just have this whole Jack vibe going on, and I loved Jack from ME. There's a few more I think that are gorgeous, but Holly wins in my book.

• LOTFLMAO!!!!

CryWolf posted: »

Dem hips tho

• edited April 2014

Most beautiful: Nerissa
    Hottest: Bloody Mary (I'm only on issue #12 I think in the comics, I found the woman Jack slept with after the Civil War very hot. I'm unsure if she's a fable or mundy though)
    Coolest: Bigby (kind of hard to pick everyone else) or the youngest bear getting with Gridilocks (regardless how fanatical/fascist she is).

• I'm glad i'm not the only one who finds Bloody Mary attractive, even if she is terrifying.

• edited April 2014

Alt textmy little snowflake of course.:)

• Shirtless Bigby could come investigate me anytime :) Also Georgie in a more messed up way..I guess it's the accent.

• i dunno if she's all that but she is pretty hawt not gunna lie

I have to say this, I must, but she really is bloody amazing, don't you agree? The cherry to our milkshakes, the pizzazz to our club, the... cells to our bloodstream. Bloody bliss is what she is.

• edited April 2014

For the men, I'd say Gren. He's abrasive, but he cares for Holly and all of the lesser Fables who don't live in the Woodlands, and he seems honest, so he's cool with me. Bluebeard is good-looking, but his arrogance and sadistic attitude is such a turn-off. Plus he killed his wives, so.. Flycatcher is adorable and seems like the nicest guy out of all the Fables, but he's not exactly a pretty boy. Would still date him over any of the other characters though.

For the girls, definitely Vivian or Nerissa. Nerissa is cute in a soft-spoken way, and Vivian has such a charming voice and aura. I find it endearing how they both look out for each other and the other girls at the Pudding n' Pie.

Coolest.. I guess Bigby. His wolf form is pretty awesome.

• I know, i like her, too.

I've got a thing for Vivian. I just really like her for some reason. Must be that seductive look she gives.

• ARE YOU KIDDING ME

BIGBY IS DOWNRIGHT HAWT

HE IS SMOKING HOT

Alt text

Okay, okay, calm down...

Seriously, though. Coolest, thoughest, hottest male fable: Bigby. All the girls are beautiful. Umm, i feel attached to Snow, because of the comics, too, but also because of her strong character and personality. Toad is cool, too. And Fly is adorable! I love Fly! And, umm... Yeah, the girls from Pudding N' Pie are all really awesome in a way or another. And the Tweedles are mean, but funny, and i LOVE them and their characters are just super awesome!

• Yeah, me too, i really think Holly is beautiful. :3 She's adorable, come on, guys!

Bigby is the coolest. Snow is the most beautiful I think, but not the "hottest". Hottest would probably be Faith or Mary. I also like Holly's glamour form.

• Holly is adorable! She really is!

MosesARose posted: »

For me it's Holly. She just have this whole Jack vibe going on, and I loved Jack from ME. There's a few more I think that are gorgeous, but Holly wins in my book.

• edited April 2014

Do you have an opinion about Beast? :)

sayakamiki posted: »

For the men, I'd say Gren. He's abrasive, but he cares for Holly and all of the lesser Fables who don't live in the Woodlands, and he seems

• Yes, I do. He's good-looking and probably quite muscled, and he's clearly completely devoted to Beauty, which I find cute <3 He seems a bit overprotective of her, though.

Also, he reminds me of David Hasselhoff for some reason.

Imsopretty posted: »

Do you have an opinion about Beast?

• Nerrisa. I mean, dem socks, bro.

• Bloody Mary, of course.

• edited April 2014

Faith obviously. Dark hair, green eyes, and a non-prissy attitude unlike Snow. Actually, Faith reminds me of a young Winona Ryder with green eyes.

• Not that you'd want to talk about your socks in relation to her, right?

Nerrisa. I mean, dem socks, bro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.