Really stupid theories

Comments

• Well the thread is pretty much you making a theory that is nigh on or impossible, you shouldn't actually believe it. If you have some crazy but possible theory you actually believe you could just make a thread suggesting it.

No, what I mean is I posted a theory and Blind Sniper deleted it. That's not even close to fair.

• He might have been a straight A student for all we know but was dumb as fuck when it came to sense in certain situations lol

That Ben had an A in math

• This actually makes sense to me.

Joe_Momma posted: »

After Christa was attacked in All That Remains she returned to San Francisco only to find it intact and under the rule of her and Omid's cat Mr. Mittens.

• In TWDG, Hershel murdered many people after S1E1, as well as killing The Governor in his fit of rampage. He demolished a prison, separating it's people before his demise, which was a katana into his ballsack by none other than Shawn, his presumed to be dead son. He admitted to dosing Clementine's milk given on the day she showed up at the farm with some new mixable substance of Glamour. Thus, making her look like Shawn, and having her devoured at the gate.

He continued posing as Clementine for 5 years into the apocalypse, and when meeting some new plot armored guy named Javier he gave up the drama bullshit he had to put up with; leaving AJ's bitch-ass with Javier's bitch-ass and heading off to find his dad's bitch-ass. He found his dad's bitch-ass killing a shit ton of randoms from the prison that no one gave a shit about since they didn't talk but two words: oh no!

As Hershel slowly bled out, Shawn whispered into his ear one statement he would never forget...

....TWAU Season 2 confirmed.

• Lilly and Carly, seems legit up vote!

Kenny/Lee posted: »

That Kenny is really Jesus. That Lee was really Morgan Freeman in disguise. That somehow Lee survived his walker bite, and will return

• Ben wanted to "totally bone" Lilly. Carley tried to talk him out of it once but also had his back.

• Clementine and Sarah are long lost sisters separated at birth and Carlos is Clem's real father.

• I actually joked about that in my playthrough

DabigRG posted: »

Ben wanted to "totally bone" Lilly. Carley tried to talk him out of it once but also had his back.

• edited July 2016

Really? That's hilarious!

Maybe its not such a 'crack ship' after all!

Sparkeagle posted: »

I actually joked about that in my playthrough

• Javier is gonna betray Clementine

• That's actually very possible.

AronDracula posted: »

Javier is gonna betray Clementine

• I decide if I want Javier to betray Clementine.

That's actually very possible.

• edited July 2016

I have seen people make threads about Lee and Luke being alive, but there are people that actually think Omid is to? :/

- Lee is alive - Luke is alive - Omid is alive - Clementine is half-black and half-white - Cluke and Clavier are good ships

• I have seen people make threads about Lee and Luke being alive, but there are people that actually think Omid is to?

• Yeah, I heard people saying Omid is alive. That's probably more stupid

I have seen people make threads about Lee and Luke being alive, but there are people that actually think Omid is to?

• Clementine is half-black and half-white

So this isn't true? It thought she was half-black and half-white...

- Lee is alive - Luke is alive - Omid is alive - Clementine is half-black and half-white - Cluke and Clavier are good ships

• No it isn't. There are such thing as light-skinned blacks.

Clementine is half-black and half-white So this isn't true? It thought she was half-black and half-white...

• Ok

No it isn't. There are such thing as light-skinned blacks.

• If he was alive would he have not been with Clementine and Christa in the scene that follows a few months after? plus we watched him die.

• Exactly. Most people don't think that.

If he was alive would he have not been with Clementine and Christa in the scene that follows a few months after? plus we watched him die.

• Sam the dog from season 2 is really Sam the human from the Michonne miniseries.

• Someone made mention in a thread awhile back that Sam is the same dog we see in a photo in the Michonne play-through.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Sam the dog from season 2 is really Sam the human from the Michonne miniseries.

• So Sam called her dog Sam? That's very original.

Someone made mention in a thread awhile back that Sam is the same dog we see in a photo in the Michonne play-through.

• And also mixed races.

Mixed African/Caucasian-American is a legitimate term.

No it isn't. There are such thing as light-skinned blacks.

• Yeah, that sounds less racist

And also mixed races. Mixed African/Caucasian-American is a legitimate term.

• Michelle is a former member of the gang Russell told Nate about.

• Sarah caused someone to die.

• THIS. Fucking this.

Sarah caused someone to die.

• Wanna be more specific there, "pal"?

• Pal, it's just stupid theory

Wanna be more specific there, "pal"?

• Some people (not me or @AronDracula) think Sarah caused the death of Sarita because she was screaming.

Wanna be more specific there, "pal"?

• Exactly

Some people (not me or @AronDracula) think Sarah caused the death of Sarita because she was screaming.

• If not yet then she could have in the future.

• If people expect her to be quiet when her father is being torn apart right in front of her, they're pretty dumb lol.

Exactly

• enter image description here

If not yet then she could have in the future.

• edited July 2016

@TheAutisticGamer
    Well, that's based on something we actually see and therefore, is up for debate. I was asking if he meant in the past because that would be an actual theory.

Some people (not me or @AronDracula) think Sarah caused the death of Sarita because she was screaming.

• So you're telling me the mentally unstable person in the apocalypses CAN'T POSSIBLY cause someone to die?

• I was just telling you what he meant...

@TheAutisticGamer Well, that's based on something we actually see and therefore, is up for debate. I was asking if he meant in the past because that would be an actual theory.

• Just like @TheAutisticGamer said, If people expect her to be quiet when her father is being torn apart right in front of her, they're pretty dumb.

So you're telling me the mentally unstable person in the apocalypses CAN'T POSSIBLY cause someone to die?

• Hehe I'm so smart.

Just like @TheAutisticGamer said, If people expect her to be quiet when her father is being torn apart right in front of her, they're pretty dumb.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.