Really stupid theories

Comments

• edited July 2016

Well then, no offense AronDracula, but that's not much of a theory. At least based on/compared to the other theories I've seen in this thread.

I was just telling you what he meant...

• I mean in general. Not about that situation.

AronDracula posted: »

Just like @TheAutisticGamer said, If people expect her to be quiet when her father is being torn apart right in front of her, they're pretty dumb.

• [removed]

I mean in general. Not about that situation.

• Are you guys best bro's or something like that?

If people expect her to be quiet when her father is being torn apart right in front of her, they're pretty dumb lol.

• I have a good one!

Moderators are humans!

(pleasedontbanme)

• enter image description here

I have a good one! Moderators are humans! (pleasedontbanme)

• edited July 2016

Yep. You got a fucking problem with that?

Are you guys best bro's or something like that?

• How many I times should I say I'm sorry?

I mean in general. Not about that situation.

• What is that supposed to mean?

• You're this smiling person in the middle.

It means you're savage.

What is that supposed to mean?

• And that means...

xfuriouss posted: »

You're this smiling person in the middle. It means you're savage.

How many I times should I say I'm sorry?

• It means you don't care about what you say

And that means...

• And that means you have balls to say something like that about moderators :D

And that means...

• Is it good?

You're this smiling person in the middle. It means you're savage.

• Sure it is.

Is it good?

• Ok then! :D

Sure it is.

• Russell's name actually is Asswipe and the bag really is stolen.

enter image description here

• The zombie apocalypse is all a dream in Lee's mind. He has been unconscious this entire time in the back of a crashed police car, after the policeman hit a pedestrian crossing the road.

• isn't it curious how the profile picture of banned users change to a Ben (I think that's the sillohuete of Ben)?

How many I times should I say I'm sorry?

• i seen someone on youtube say that javier is actually grown up aj.

• its not just sarita. she caused reggies death too.

Some people (not me or @AronDracula) think Sarah caused the death of Sarita because she was screaming.

• Ahhh...they grow up so fast!

abattoir posted: »

i seen someone on youtube say that javier is actually grown up aj.

• You think that's bad? I saw comments on a YouTube let's play where people thought Anna Correa (the pregnant lady form the Crawford tapes) was Clem's mom. Yep, Clementine went through the 9 months as a fetus and then aged nearly 9 years in exactly... 82 days ago. Makes sense.

i seen someone on youtube say that javier is actually grown up aj.

• Christa ate a watermelon seed and wasn't actually pregnant. That's is why you never see her baby.

Fucking done hahaha

Joe_Momma posted: »

You think that's bad? I saw comments on a YouTube let's play where people thought Anna Correa (the pregnant lady form the Crawford tapes) wa

• No, no.

I... I just wish I had a best bro.

Yep. You got a fucking problem with that?

• Duck is Sid from toy story

• I'm just gonna repost my earlier discussion about this.

You know, I'd hate to help continue this chain of arguments but here's my two cents:

Reggie is unfortunately a number of things:
    1. Sarah and Clementine ultimately are the key to Reggie's death because either Sarah was too distracted/afraid of messing up to get much of it done properly or Clementine spends too much time guiding Sarah (technically Reggie's job, but ah) to do her own work. That much is true.
    2. Carver had it out for Reggie to begin with; even Reggie admits this. Although, you can also say Reggie should have kept this in mind, considering he actually noticed Sarah's depression when they started and asked Clementine about it. Unforunately, fear can also be selfish and Reggie was definitely a little selfish in his endeavor to get back in Carver's 'good' grace, even if he didn't mean to be.
    3. Blame Sarah or not, it was technically Reggie's job to make sure the work got done: remember, while he did have his own work to do, he was in charge of the whole operation. As ruthless as Carver is, he should've/would've been willing to ease up on Reggie if his work wasn't completely finished yet, considering the one arm and all.
    4. Carver was only supposed to be checking in on how the girls were working out at the time; he killed Reggie because he felt like it/wanted to. He was always looking for an opportunity to get rid of Reggie; Sarah just gave him a convenient excuse(seriously, who kills somebody over some freakin berries). Even Hank seemed to have known that he was never planning on letting Reggie back in.

And, as I found out by rewatching the cutscenes recently, Carver also used Reggie's murder to intimidate Sarah specifically, as he looks directly at her when he explains that weakness (and incompetence in doing what she's asked to) won't be tolerated. On a side note, its also where some of my initial ideas about Sarah's character arc was officially validated, but this isn't about me so moving on....

So, in a way, yes, Sarah was a part of it but, at the same time, it wasn't really her fault. It was all of their faults, really.

Sarita is a much more valid case, I'll give you that. Sarah lost it when Carlos chomped, causing walkers to home in on her location. Though she was able to gradually quiet herself down while mourning him, she still nearly got herself grabbed by one* before* then but Sarita (who's a lot faster with an axe than you'd think) quickly sliced through it's head, though Clementine could have also done something if she were quick. Everyone else were also fighting walkers at that point so the violence wasn't exactly localized. And finally, ten or so seconds later, Sarita got herself bitten: the angle of the bite and the pose she was in suggests that she was slicing around like a psycho and the walker either grabbed her as she swerved by or she may have even swung her free arm right into its mouth(which is kinda hilarious from a dark point of view).

Its worth noting (if you care for trivia) that Carlos getting shot was not only the cause, but originally, Sarah wasn't the only one who (vocally) reacted. Unused/muffled voice clips have Jane and Rebecca express contrasting suggestions about Sarah running off, Bonnie yells at Taavia to stop, Luke yells for Sarah and tells everyone that they have to run, Kenny calls for Rebecca and Mike, Rebecca and Mike copies Luke in regards to Carlos, Sarita and Kenny call for one another, and Jane eventually just tells everyone to go. Jane and Rebecca even mention in Amid the Ruins that everyone panicked. Plus Carlos getting chomped understandably caused him to also start screaming.

its not just sarita. she caused reggies death too.

• Clem will get kidnapped and say things like these:

Hi Everybody Love People

and

Joking At Visions Is Everyone's Right

#SaveClementine

Sorry, I just had to do it. :D

• The Stranger was a henpecked husband.

• Minutes of wasted time are over 9000.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Clem will get kidnapped and say things like these: Hi Everybody Love People and Joking At Visions Is Everyone's Right #SaveClementine Sorry, I just had to do it.

• The Stranger was actually Lily.

• Or Lilly was the Stranger with a wig.

The Stranger was actually Lily.

• Makes sense

longlivelee posted: »

Or Lilly was the Stranger with a wig.

• I'm BLACK and not all blacks are African so African American is kind of stupid

And also mixed races. Mixed African/Caucasian-American is a legitimate term.

• So it's fanboy hatered because they don't like ign out of there own opinion then that makes you a fanboy for them.

My bad, forgot about the time difference. The thread has just been pissing me off. People want to hear what they want to hear, and if they don't, they think it's ok to throw out blind fanboy hatred.

• That is the technical denomination, don't ask me!

American whites, also known as Caucasian-Americans, do not come from the Caucasus in between Europe and Asia, but they are still denominated like that because reasons.

xxplvb posted: »

I'm BLACK and not all blacks are African so African American is kind of stupid

• Life is weird.

That is the technical denomination, don't ask me! American whites, also known as Caucasian-Americans, do not come from the Caucasus in between Europe and Asia, but they are still denominated like that because reasons.

• Life Is Strange.

Life is weird.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.